Passionate about getting things done mindfully, rationally.
Good understanding of OOPS and Data structures
Proficiency in Python with at least 3-4 years of relevant experience
Solid understanding and deep knowledge of Flask, Docker, REST API's.
Knowledge of Databases - PostgreSQL
Working experience with Test Driven development
**Good to Have:**
Knowledge of Redis, Celery
Knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
End to End application Design, Development and Deployment
Interact and identify the gaps that exist between various products used in Airprobe and their needs.
Architect and build applications to address those gaps.
Create and improve the design, analytics, coding and testing for high-quality software and new products.
Write clean, maintainable code following best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
Debug code and troubleshoot problems
Build automation scripts/DevOps/CI-CD pipeline for the application over Azure.
Start up Culture, Push the Boundaries, Leadership Qualities, Problem Solving
Responsibility Driven: We’ll ask you to take end to end ownership of whatever you are doing. We believe that the best comes out of you when you ship something end to end.
You know how to maintain balance between perfectionism and pragmatism.
You are research oriented, and love to explore ways to find things that you don’t already know
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Airprobe is a Drone and IOT based analytics System used to improve the efficiency and reliability of large scale solar plants.
At Airprobe, we build technologies to make Renewable energy plants reliable and efficient. Through our drone-based solution that leverages Computer vision and AI, we have inspected 4.5 GW of Solar plants across India, Australia, Europe and the US in a short span of 18 months and aspire to deploy the solution in each and every solar plant.
Airprobe has already helped save energy equivalent to powering 100k+ urban homes through its solution and were awarded the Top Innovator Worldwide 2017 in Dubai and the Nokia Innovation Award 2018.
Django Developer (Backend Developer)_Hyderabad Location
We are BeyondScale, on a mission to build a mobile learning app to help organizations create internal courses for their workforce easily. eLearning is booming and we aim to tap into the under-served non-IT L&D market and make a difference in the livelihoods of millions of people.
- 2+ years of experience coding with Python.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Eager and proactive to learn new technical skills.
- Hands-on experience of developing web APIs and writing database queries in PostgreSQL (MongoDB, MySQL and DynamoDB is a plus).
- Good understanding of OOPs, Multiprocessing and threading.
- Proficient in testing and debugging programs.
- Well-versed with Git and modern development workflow practices
Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure
to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables
businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment
lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform
aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our
deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded
successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore,
with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space
in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Python Developer
We are building our core team which will be responsible for a highly scalable, always available
microservices based backend for payment processing. The developer will be involved with the
design, implementation, and execution from day one and build a robust, secure, and scalable
payment processing engine.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Individual Contributors talking full ownership of the micro services
● Design and Implement the micro services from scratch
● Be creative and always try to evaluate new strategies to execute faster
● Team player and always eager to teach new team members about the code,
● structure and design
● Not afraid of bringing new designs (even languages) which will make the system
Experience and Qualifications
● Having 2 - 5 years of experience
● Degree from a premier institute like IIT/NIT/BITS is desirable
● A strong expertise in Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
● Experience in creating APIs with design standards, patterns and best-practices
● Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
● GoLang experience is a big plus
● Experience building web services in REST
● knowledge and hands-on experience in API security standards and implementation
● Experience in developing highly scalable and reliable web applications, including
integration with internal and external systems.
● Experience in databases like MySQL and NoSQL db like Cassandra, etc.
● Experience with Cloud computing AWS & Microservices architecture
● Exposure to front end technologies like VueJS, ReactJS etc is an advantage
● Docker & Kubernetes experience is a big plus
● Previous experience of Fintech company is an added advantage
What’s on offer
● Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
● Opportunities to learn and interact with payment industry leaders
● Competitive remuneration, group health insurance & PF
● Other office perks of being part of an early-stage startup
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
framework and Django Rest framework. The suitable candidate for us will meet the
following criteria -
1. Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience in working with Python,
Django and Django Rest framework.
2. Candidates must have knowledge of Redis and Celery.
3. Candidates must have a solid grasp on data structures and algorithms to
provide the most optimal solution to the given task.
4. Candidates must have an excellent understanding of restful APIs.
5. Candidates must have experience in writing unit test cases.
6. Candidates must be capable of identifying edge cases for the functionality to
7. Candidates must have a good understanding of RDBMS concepts.
8. Candidates must have excellent knowledge of designing database schemas.
9. Candidates must have excellent communication skills.
- Relevant Experience : Minimum 2 Years
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer facing web/app products
- Hands-on experience on Python. Exceptions can be made if you’re really good on any other language with experience on building web/app based tech products
- Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Django, Flask, Falcon, web2py, Twisted, Tornado
- Working knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with core AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- You love doing things efficiently. At Fynd, the work you do will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
As a Perl developer, you will own and run critical systems for one of our large international clients in the fashion industry. You will be part of a high performing self-motivated team, collaborate with the client and be exposed to different layers of the client infrastructure.
- The role will involve incorporating enhancements via coding, perform data changes and support the core client platforms
- Have great attention to detail
- Should be comfortable to look after the systems and maintain it
- Take full responsibility to run the client systems
- Escalate to stakeholders when necessary
- Be self-driven and work with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose
Experience: Total 7 to 10 years of experience with minimum of 3 years in Perl
You Rock at
- Perl 5.21
- CPAN for modules
- DBIX::Class (DBIC) (Objective-relational mapping)
- Test::More (unit testing)
You are good at
- Bitbucket, Puppet + Hiera, Jenkins
- JQuery + a bit of UI
- Plack, Selenium
- Linux Centos 6
- Grafana, Splunk
- A fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture;
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
Note: We looking for immediate joiners. We expect the offered candidate should join within 15 days. Buyout reimbursement is available for 30 to 60 days notice period applicants who can ready join within 15 days.
We’re a small team looking for passionate, execution-focused, self-starters to help us build the next generation eCommerce platform and equal the playing field for all. Our success depends on building teams who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them. If that sounds exciting to you, let’s talk!
We are expanding our Engineering team to India and building a stellar and diverse team composed of owners. We are looking for a backend engineer with a demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining production services, innovative thinking, and technical excellence. As a backend engineer, you will be responsible for building out the service layer that powers our frontend applications. You should have a solid understanding of software development lifecycle and software design principles. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a huge impact at a small start-up with immense growth potential.
What you will do?
Create technical plans of projects assigned to you.
Come up with well-structured solutions to ambiguous problems and implement them.
Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable backend code.
Provide technical direction on our various products and upcoming projects.
Champion reliability and quality by using best practices in software engineering and modular design.
Ensure all components are scalable, maintainable, and have in-built metrics instrumentation and monitoring
Deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers. Put the customer first and have quality in mind.
Own the full release cycle from development to deployment.
What you will need?
3+ Years of experience as a software engineer working on backend applications.
Advanced knowledge of Python (preferably, the Django framework) and relational databases.
Experience with agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
Experience with building, modifying, and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and influencing skills.
Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
Hustle. Thrives in an evolving, fast-paced, ambiguous work environment.
Bonus if you have
Experience working in the eCommerce domain.
Experience with AWS technologies like Elastic Beanstalk, Amplify, etc.
About the Role
In this role, you'll work on design, implementation, and test for Dremio's system internals. If you want to be part of a fast-moving, fun, and accomplished team, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities & ownership
- Own design, implementation, testing, and support of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product.
- Capable of working Individually and collaboratively with other engineers.
- Collaborate with support and field resources to make sure that customers are successful with Dremio
- Fluency in Java and/or C++ with 3 to 5+ years of experience developing production level software
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded and asynchronous patterns and their applications towards developing scalable systems
- Experience developing scalable distributed systems and deploying, scaling, and managing microservices
- Experience with containers and kubernetes for orchestration and container management in private and public clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) a plus
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- Interested in and motivated to be part of a fast-moving startup with a fun and accomplished team
- Startup experience a plus
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
https://www.alivecor.com/">AliveCor, the pioneer of the smartphone EKG, with millions of EKGs from a large and growing user base, seeks a Senior Software Engineer (Backend). You will be an integral member of our engineering team.
- Software Engineer on the backend team working in the following environment: Go, Ruby on Rails, TDD/BDD with RSpec, PostgreSQL, Heroku, AWS.
- Responsible for developing industry-leading applications transforming the healthcare industry and consumers use.
- Work with our mobile and front-end teams to build new functionality in our consumer and clinician-facing applications.
- Work with our Data Science and AI team to improve functionality of our cloud algorithms and services.
- Create and maintain tools used by internal teams for customer service, monitoring, and R&D.
- Maintain and continuously improve our backend infrastructure to remedy technical limitations before they become an issue.
Qualifications and Skills
- Senior Software Engineer ready to build highly visible apps
- Engineers who can raise the skill level of their teammates
- Experience working with Go and Rails
- Experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture or Microservices
- Good intuition for weighing trade-offs
- Product instincts, work with our product and design teams to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with build process automation and CI/CD
- Ability to work independently on projects and communicate with cross functional teams to deliver products on time
AliveCor is on a mission to define modern healthcare through data, design and disruption. We’ve pioneered the creation of FDA-cleared machine-learning techniques, transformed wearable medtech to put proactive heart care at everyone’s fingertips. Kardia is the most clinically validated mobile EKG technology. AliveCor was named as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Health for 2017 by Fast Company as part of the publication’s annual ranking of the world’s Most Innovative Companies. AliveCor was awarded the 2015 Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum and one of the 50 Smartest Companies in 2015 by the MIT Technology Review. AliveCor recently announced a collaboration with Mayo Clinic that will result in new machine learning capabilities to unlock previously hidden health indicators in EKG data, potentially improving heart health as well as overall health care for a variety of conditions. AliveCor is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
AliveCor is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9xosgA-Ig">KardiaMobile: How's your heart?
Watch the following video demonstrating our product.