About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
You will be an experienced Backend Engineer with an interest in data and analytics, developing our fast growing Analytics Team. Working closely as an active team member, having ownership & accountability to develop analytics stories, in delivering timely projects through Scrum. Working with product owners and team leads to clarifying requirements, challenge assumptions in order to ensure successful executions and push the client analytics to its best.
Key Skills and Experience
Good to have: TypeScript, IoT, AWS Certifications
Experience: 4-6 years
- Data processing and manipulation expert
- Able to easily comprehend and write complex & efficient SQL queries
- Ability to understand, design and fully document end-to-end scalable IoT systems
- Expert in in building Well-Architected solutions using AWS Services (eg Lambda, Athena, S3 etc)
- Comfortable with of ES6+, TypeScript & emerging web technologies
- Experience of building secure, metered REST APIs and connectors for BI tools like Tableau and PowerBI
- Hands-on programmer
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Lead by example by demonstrating best practice and mentoring of team members
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, breaking the problem down into simple achievable and realistically estimated steps
- Seeing a project through from conception into production and support ensuring quality throughout.
- Ensure high standards by instilling data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Able to challenge solutions and processes in creating the best products and environment to work.
- Unafraid to own mistakes
- Customer focussed
2. Strong knowledge of Microservices based Architecture, Design Patterns and Principles.(Optional) / Hands on experience on React Js /Redux (Optional)
3. Prior experience in handling application with larger volumes of data .
4. 3+ years of experience of designing high-performance enterprise software application.
5. Works with application development team to solve technical challenges with industry best practices.
6. Addresses and resolves complex technical issues with internal/external customers.
7. Design software systems with various Microsoft technologies and ensure compliance to all architecture requirements.
8. Review infrastructure for any issues and recommend solutions.
9. Very important to be good communicator and updates management team with the weekly/monthly status.
10. Analyzes enterprise system performance. Develops and implements system performance improvements.
11. Participates in development activities including code reviews, as well as coding and testing of new enhancements.
Kunato.AI is a NY-based IT firm helping to create the first marketplace that monetizes digital content on the internet (i-commerce). We have patented our technology - a quantitative deep tech system that predicts, assigns, and updates the value of any digital content in real time without the need for human intervention. Our system has the potential to create a new digital goods marketplace that will revolutionize the way we consume, create and search for content on the Internet.
We are looking for a Rust Developer (with 2-6years of experience) to join our cutting-edge development team as it grows. The candidate must be comfortable working in an agile environment and has the ability to take the lead when necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing the product as per the product specification defined by the product managers
- Responsible for preforming research on the best methods of implementing the requirements
- Author and curate technical documentation to support delivery, maintenance, and adoption
- Work with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise governance strategies to optimize the overall performance
- Design and develop automated deployment and maintenance mechanisms
- Solving development challenges and making architectural decisions by understanding the larger picture of the projects goals
- Expanding your existing skill-set, and picking up on various rust dependent frameworks
- Confidently communicating and collaborating with your fellow developers in a remote team environment
- Must have experience in Rust programming language
- Have excellent knowledge of different data structures and algorithms
- Experience with, or understanding of, Kafka or Redis, Cloud infrastructure services, Docker is an added advantage
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience in Backend and APIs development
- Experience in analysing and optimizing the platform’s performance
- Excellent verbal communication skills
• Strong proficiency with Java programming & DevOps
• -Must have experience on Micro-Services using Spring boot/Jersy/Swagger.
• Must havegood knowledge on Dockers.
• Must have at least 1to 2 years’ experience of Web application
• Knowledge of OOP concepts, industry best practices and design
• Well versed Back-end build pipelines and tools-Professional, precise communication
• Work experience writing Unit Tests
• Work experience on applying the best practices ofWeb Applicationdevelopment
• Working experience in an Agile team especially with SCRUM
• Good understandingof DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices
toimprove Software Quality & Efficienc
• Good understanding of web technology/enterprise level applications
• Good to have experience in Agile Methodology
• Good to have previously worked on distributed systems
• Good to have working knowledge on Kafka and Redis
• Good to have exposure to stream processing and functional
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
• JAVA 8 or above
• 1+years of Web Development experience
• Hibernate &Mircroservices
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience:8 to 10 Years
Package:Upto 10 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate to 15 days
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
• Should have at least 8- 10 years of experience in .Net development.
• Strong knowledge of C#, WCF, MVC, Web API, ASP.Net, Azure
• Good working experience on Ajax, Java Script, jQuery, JSON, HTML/CSS .
• Strong experience with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns ( e.g., Model - View - Controller (MVC))
• Familiarity with APIs (REST, RPC)
• Sound knowledge of Object- Oriented Principles.
• Understanding of Agile development methodologies
• Working knowledge of LINQ and Web Services.
Job Description :
• Perform project tasks in C#, WCF, MVC, Web API, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, jQuery, JSON,HTML, and Entity Framework etc.
• Lead the team development effort towards successful product delivery.
• Design and implement complex user stories.
• Design and implement reusable components and services .
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Provide architecture guidance to the Product Development team working on products with strong focus on solution architecture, performance, scaling and security.
• Effecti vely resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur, consistently following through on details while driving innovation as well as issue resolution.
• Mentor development and support teams.
• Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur.
|Top skill - J2EE_JAVA_SPRING_REST WEBSERVICES
Strong experience in Java/ J2ee
Should have experience JSP, Springs, Java Script, Webservices and Oracle PL/SQL
Good to have Telecom knowledge and Unix shell scripting