About Niyati Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
We offer a friendly, positive work atmosphere that offers ample scope to learn and excel.
Join us to bring out the best in you!
Visit Company page for Job Descreption
- Writing code for both the front end and the back end using MERN stack [MongoDB, Express.js, React.js and Node. js]
- Creating RESTful API with Node.js
- Maintaining all the required documents for your project.
- Constantly coming up with new ideas and also implementing them to improve the app’s performance.
- Writing code for the app logic as well as the business logic using Reducers, Actions and Redux framework.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- At iDC, we value your skills more than your background and some certificates. Attempting the assignment will be your door to the opportunity.
- Knowledge of the database and familiarity with the schema design in NoSQL (i.e MongoDB)
- A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of API design and development using REST
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming(OOP) and OOP patterns.
- Again, You don’t have to know it all in-depth but you should know how to dig the internet for finding the solutions.
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
Implementation of security and data protection
Integration of data storage solutions
Follow the best engineering and DevOps practices
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and seek clarifications wherever necessary on the client requirement specifications before the beginning of development cycle.
- Produce clean, efficient code for any new product developments based on client requests or internal product enhancement initiatives using .NET programming languages.
- Perform first level of verification and validation testing after a new development or bug fix.
- Troubleshoot or debug existing product software in case of any externally or internally raised software bugs, based on priority.
- Address any deployment issues for test as well as live servers, whenever required.
- Attend and actively participate in technical team meetings that define the roadmap before any delivery cycle.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Proven expertise as a .NET developer and familiarity with design/architectural patterns.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Collaborative approach with ability to work as a great team player.
- Ability to manage pressure effectively and deliver quality output within project timelines.
- High learning ability to be able to grasp new languages, technologies and acquire requisite product knowledge swiftly.
- Resourcefulness, analytical skills, and troubleshooting aptitude with great attention to detail.
● In-depth knowledge and working experience on Restful/SOAP web services
● Working knowledge of NoSQL/SQL database technologies.
● In-depth knowledge of web technologies like React JS/Next JS, and Typescript.
● Experience in databases such as SQL Server will be preferable
● Experience with AWS Cloud (specifically API Gateway) will be preferable
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
● Understanding of caching and third-party integration.
● Familiar with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN).
● Knowledge of unit testing code using Jest & Enzyme.
● Knowledge of Python and Chrome extension development is a plus.
● Excellent verbal communication skills
● Good problem-solving skills
- Role Name: Software Development Engineer I
- Designation: SDE I
- Location: WFH for the immediate future, we might consider opening up an office later on if the team wants to meet up.
- Reports To: Vice President Engineering (= the top role in Engineering)
What is Klaar?
Klaar is an enterprise HR tech SAAS that enables organizations globally to create a talent-first culture of continuous learning, growth, high-performance, and amazing leadership. We are funded by industry-leading angels and US institutional investors.
The founding team (ex-Microsoft, ex-Innovaccer, ex-Aramex) has valuable experience in building successful start-ups that have achieved scale. We are trying to use technology to make a dent in a massive industry in a way that's never been done before!
You will have an opportunity to
- work on building backend infrastructure using tools/frameworks like Angular, Flask, JWT, OAuth, S3, Queues, Docker, and Postgres
- build secure, scalable RESTful infra using microservices written in Python
- work on sdks and integration frameworks
- interact with customers and implement the learning into the product
- help scale the system to millions of users
- play a significant part in deciding the product roadmap
- have the opportunity to learn how to build a great company and product
- work on interesting technical challenges in a fast-paced environment
- help the team produce scalable, robust code
- take ownership of product features from conception to implementation, testing, deployment, and support
- mentor the team and help implement best practices
- blog about cool things that you learned and built
- help define who we become as a company
Why Klaar? Well, you will
- get significant stock options (= the bigger Klaar grows, the more money you have in the bank)
- be one of the early team members (= a great opportunity to build something which has the potential to positively impact millions if not billions of people)
- work directly with the co-founding team (= direct access and contribution to company strategy)
- work with other extremely talented people (= you will build your own skill sets and help others do the same)
- work in an environment where freedom >> processes
- work with people who value your ideas (= your ideas make a difference)
We love people who
- genuinely want to solve customers’ problems (this is non-negotiable)
- dream big (= who really think we can go ahead and change the world)
- have been founders or have ambitions of starting up a company in the future
- can learn new skills very quickly
- enjoy working in ambiguous environments (ambiguous = there are a lot of things that change on a daily basis in early-stage start-ups, being comfortable with that rapid pace of change is essential)
- don’t need to be micromanaged
- love freedom and coming up with their own ideas
- own the product (= once you are in charge of a particular product feature, that’s your baby, you are in charge of delivering it)
- do not give up in the face of obstacles (= all problems can be solved)
- will stick with us when things get tough (= if you are somebody who is primarily attracted by huge offices with bean bags, Klaar would not be right for you. But if you are somebody who is drawn to chasing crazy success in terms of product, growth, and traction, Klaar is for you!)
Good to have technical skill-sets
- Angular js
- REST API Development
Full Stack Developers : (5 persons required)
- Should have excellent working technical skills in NodeJS, React JS, PreactJS and Mongo DB + AWS
- Must have done projects either at work or in college using these technical skills
- Should have sound logical and problem solving capabilities.
- Must have good communication and articulation skills in English.
- Overall should have a good go-getter attitude and willing to work in a Start-up environment.
Your primary objective will be the development of full stack applications.
- Design, develop and improve the applications.
- Lead design of major software components, systems, and features.
- Work closely with engineering partners and clients, to enhance the growth of the company.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 8-12 Years of total experience in Node.js and Angular.
- Strong understanding of Node.js and its concepts and any of the Node.js frameworks like Express, Next JS
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its characteristics.
- Must be experienced in any relational database(MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS.
- Basic understanding of front-end frameworks, like Angular or React and so on.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Basic understanding of cloud services like AWS
Competency Skills Required:
· Good Communication Skills
· Team Player
· Problem Solving and decision making skills
· Innovative and creative
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 10,00,000 to 12,00,000 LPA
Salary: 10,00,000 to 12,00,000 LPA
Programming exprience of some kind - college project, coding contests, online coding website or actual experience working on real life projects is must have.
He will be working on two exciting products related to Cloud computing (AWS) and Education sector.
About ValidateMe Online:
The ValidateMe Online platform enables the users to securely store and share their employment, educational and personal documents. ValidateMe uses blockchain technology to maintain the privacy of the documents and ensures that only the owners have the authority to view or share the documents. It acts as a common platform for users and organizations, educational institutes and universities to complete the background process seamlessly and quickly.
What You Will Do
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Perform hands-on development and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead development team members to continuously improve quality and productivity to achieve business results
- Design, develop, test and support applications and services using React, NodeJS, mongoDB, blockchain and others.
- Engage in requirements analysis and product engineering discussions, leading to delivery of high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Conduct Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas.
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency, and quality.
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
What You Will Need
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
- Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools and best practices.
- Must have full stack experience using NodeJS, React and NoSQL Databases.
- Must have worked on at least one cloud platform.
- Should have built and used a REST API.
- Experience with mongoDB is a plus.
- Experience with blockchain technology is a plus.
- Background building container using docker and deploying using Kubernetes is a plus.
Who You Are?
- One with excellent communication and prioritization skills.
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for the successful delivery of the solutions.
- Strong desire to improve upon one’s skills in software development, frameworks and technologies
What We Offer
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation, including attractive Employee Stock Options.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.