As a Render Technical Director (Render TD), you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the rendering and lighting tools, software and workflows used on our award-winning VFX and Feature Animation shows. You will be providing front-line technical support to lighting artists, identifying inefficiencies in workflows and troubleshooting lighting scenes to enable our talented lighting artists to deliver world-class work on each show.
Our Render TDs are highly technical and demonstrate an aptitude for creative problem solving. You will regularly be required to:
- provide face-to-face support and assistance for lighting artists
- assist with the creation of technical robust setups, such as light rigs and scene templates, for use throughout our shows
- contribute to testing and provide feedback for software releases from our R&D teams that impact lighting and rendering
- help identify and resolve inefficiencies in the lighting and rendering pipeline
As well as being able to demonstrate technical skill and initiative, you will need to be an excellent communicator and be able to work enthusiastically in a highly collaborative environment. You will work closely with our Render Supervisors as well as supervisors from other departments, such as Model, Texture, Look Development and FX, to identify and highlight rendering considerations and help optimize their lighting tools and workflows. Your ability to aid communication between these departments in the reporting and resolving of issues and to accurately communicate between technical developers and non-technical artists will help you thrive in this role.
Above all, you will be working as part of a team of exceptionally talented TDs and Render Supervisors alongside our dynamic and creative R&D department, contributing to the production of exceptional VFX and Animation work on projects ranging from blockbuster epics to television dramas.
- Previous experience in the visual effects or a related industry
- Practical experience with lighting and rendering DCCs such as Clarisse, Katana and Houdini
- Experience with path tracing renderers such as Clarisse, Renderman and Mantra
Nice to have:
- Render wrangling experience
- Look development experience
- Shader writing experience
- Python programming skills
- Experience writing tools ands scripts for the lighting pipeline
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 8,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Mohali,Chennai, Mumbai).
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 6+ years of experience delivering enterprise-wide technical projects. 2-3 years of experience of which should have been spent managing, growing and retaining talent within teams
- Hands-on experience programming with RESTful APIs, Python, deployment and run time environments like Docker, Kubernetes
- Deeper understanding of the network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, local storage.
- Ability to solve complex integration and product questions, looking at issues analytically.
- Organize team’s scrums, and prepare roadmap for dev tools
- Track integration success and ensure deadlines are met. Provide input to a scalable technical integration and account management process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience with other degrees.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
- Experience leading multi engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform under pressure, possessing a high level of energy, efficiency, and flexibility.
- Excellent business writing, presentation and communication skills.
Greetings from Zealous Services !!!
Looking for a career in the 3D Modelling and Animation Field???
We have Immediate requirements for 3D Trainees.
Designation: 3D Trainee
Age Limit: 18-26 yrs
Training Period: 2 months (with monthly Stipend)
Flexible to work in Rotational Shifts (Fixed Day shifts for Female Candidates).
Chennai Candidates are preferred.
Educational Qualifications: Any Graduates can apply (2020 - 2022 passed outs)
Location: Nungambakkam (OR) Velachery
- Carry Updated resume and Aadhar xerox.
- All your original educational documents are for verification purposes.
No.17/7, 'B' Block Ground Floor NRCS Towers,
Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam.
Chennai - 600034
Landmark: Near Hotel Palm Grove, Opp to Domino's.
Contact : IRFAN HR
Refer to your Friends too!! Don't Miss It!!
Summer Internships 2021-Computer science/ECE- At Knowx Innovations Pvt Ltd.,
Internship opportunities-IOT, DATA Science, Embedded system design, Full-stack development, WEB development, Python Programming.Artificial intelligence and ML
At Knowx Innovations Pvt Ltd, A software and hardware design solution company, we believe that building core technical skills for young minds has great potential to solve problems and create opportunities for the world. Our summer internship offerings have great potential to build employability skills among budding engineers and entrepreneurs. internship programs are a doorway to their career journey. Our interns work on real-time projects to solve real-world problems while being closely mentored and coached by experienced employees. So that at the end of internship tenure, each intern will be optimistic to take up any challenges in their careers.
Internships for students are the perfect way to explore the path of success for future. Internship for engineering students of CSE,ECE,EEE,ISE provides an opportunity to students to explore their potential career options. Our holistic approach will transform the students to be industry-ready, be it interpersonal communication, project/product presentations, process and implementation, teamwork and corporate culture.
• Have a good understanding of both the AEC/O industry and 3D visualization
• Good knowledge of 3D modeling software such as 3ds MAX, Maya, Rhino, Revit
• Experience with cloud collaboration tools like BIM360, and ACC.
• VR/AR experience is a plus. For example, Unreal with C++ or Unity3d with C#.
• Strong understanding of visual programming plugins: Dynamo, Grasshopper, etc.
• Knowledge of batch rendering and how to set up a render farm
• Have experience in developing tools and scripts to standardize the visualization
workflow and to shorten the timeline by automating redundant tasks.
• Draft up wireframe quickly before proceeding with the production
Position: Solutions Engineer
As an APAC Solutions Engineer, you will be an integral player on the Sales team in positioning, demonstrating, and developing creative solutions for key customers and prospects. You will be the trusted solutions advisor for our customers by creating solutions that align with the NextBillion.ai technology stack.
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Customer Success, you will be the primary technical interface between our sales prospects and the Product and Engineering team.
We are looking for a Maps and Locations-Based Services expert with excellent technical, communication, organisational, and customer-facing skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In partnership with sales personnel, marshal prospects through the sales cycle by providing professional technical, integration, and development support.
- Work closely with our sales prospects in APAC to identify and solve their most critical business problems with a deep understanding of the NextBillion.ai architecture and feature set.
- Articulate customer requirements and solutions to different technical and non-technical stakeholders so as to enable successful execution of the engineering work.
- Organise and lead product-related webinars and training sessions.
- In coordination with sales personnel, assist in the response to all technical details in RFIs/RFPs
- Continually assess prospect and customer feedback as well as industry trends in providing feedback to product teams
- Support sales and customer success teams in onboarding newly signed customers into the post-sales support process
- A small amount of travel is required for prospect and customer meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 6+ years experience in technical consulting, solutions engineering or product management.
- Prior experience with proprietary as well as open-source map products and tools, such as maps from HERE, TomTom and OSM, and supporting toolsets such as QGIS.
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs and service endpoints for both design and implementation
- Experience with using cloud native services from popular hosting providers like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Understanding of common development practices, ticketing systems, and revision control systems using `git`i.e. Gitlab/Github, ClickUp/JIRA
- Industry experience in mobility services, fleet management, logistics/last-mile delivery, and/or connected car service
- Some prior experience with data science and/or machine learning teams.
NextBillion.ai is a first-ever decentralised, customizable, and tailored map stack focused on the transportation/logistics industry. NextBillion.ai helps solve highly complex transportation and operational challenges. Every customer, use case, and geography is different, and NextBillion.ai is able to integrate these differences directly into their mapping environment.
NextBillion.ai provides last-mile delivery, telematics, food delivery, automotive, and ride-hail with location tools and API's that help them adopt an AI-first approach. NextBillion.ai is customizable to be hyper-local and pinpoint accurate for difficult to solve enterprise use cases.
Nextbillion.ai was founded in January 2020 by Ajay Bulusu, Gaurav Bubna and Shaolin Zheng. They were formerly part of the map team at Grab, a multinational ride-hailing and food delivery company.
1) Experience customizing Salesforce CPQ application.
2) Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force,
Chatter, Apex Data Loader etc.
3) Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications - with deepdive
understanding of packages and change sets.
4) Have hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP
API, Bulk API etc.,]
5) Have hands-on experience in developing and architecting enterprise applications on Java / J2EE
6) Strong Problem Solving and communication skills.
7) SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV
8) Must have been part of publishing at least 1 app on AppExchange and understanding of AppExchange
security review requirements
9) Implemented Continuous Integration for one of the Force.com applications.
10) In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Salesforce1 Mobile solutions (Apps).
11) Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the
Salesforce/CPQ platform & out of the box capabilities.
12) Experience in CPQ, Merge Service e: Configuration and Pricing APIs.
13) Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools,
SOSL, SOQL and Webservice
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
Required Skills: GSM, Linux, Networking, infrastructure, VOIP, PHP, Perl, SIP, troubleshooting, Python,HTML
- 5+ years of solid experience as an Asterisk Developer
- Must be proficient at developing software using a scripting language. A distinct advantage if you have experience using Python
- Sound knowledge of Asterisk Installation, Configuration, Dialplan, Call troubleshooting (SIP, ISDN)
- Solid experience of working With Linux Operating Systems
- Good understanding of VoIP, SIP, SS7.
- Design & Development of the architecture for multi-robot planning.
- Design & development of task allocation algorithms
- Design & development of conflict resolution approaches.
- Design & develop queuing strategies for multi-robot deployments.
- Research & collaboration on approaches to improve task allocation based on historical data
- Design & development of communication architecture for inter-robot and robot-server communications.
- B.Tech, M. Tech or higher qualification in Computer Science Engineering, Information
- Technology or related fields
- Proficiency with C++/Python programming language
- Experience of working in the robotics field for 3-5 years
- Skilled at general software development, bug analysis, and fixing
- Knowledge of networking/communication concepts
- Strong knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Good knowledge of system design
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skill