Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- 4+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science (BS/MS), related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of industry experience in product development
- Experience in coaching and mentoring team members
- Must own a specific component of the product. Gathering requirements by working with product management. Working closely with development managers in defining external product interfaces
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must articulate various design approaches and design decisions clearly - within the team and across the teams.
- Must work with QA engineers to devise proper test constructs - unit testing and integration tests.
Senior Software Engineer - Backend: Innovation Accelerator
Cloudera is looking for a passionate Backend Software Engineer to play a key role in advancing Cloudera’s database offerings across multiple cloud providers. Since its origin, Cloudera has enabled several enterprise organizations to effectively manage and use their data using the on-premise infrastructure. We are now building software solutions that enable our customers to leverage cloud infrastructure to facilitate their growing data needs, and thereby accelerating Cloudera’s next stage of growth.
At Cloudera, our culture, our ethos, is centered on our values. We're here not only because we're experts at what we do, but also because we hold these values in common.
We are always moving forward. We believe in open. We are empathetic. We believe in We.
The team is a new and growing Innovation Accelerator that is exploring new ideas to expand the business. As part of the team, you will work on innovative projects that are fast paced and iterate quickly. You will learn about the modern data stack ecosystem. You will also be involved in every stage of the project - from ideation to delivering products and features to customers. Cloudera customers include the largest banks, telecom providers, and companies in pharma, financial services, retail, manufacturing, oil and gas and government.
Build robust and scalable data infrastructure software
Design and create services and system architecture for your projects
Contribute to and provide feedback to other team members
Improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and code reviews
Brainstorm and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
Work with product, design, customer-success teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and translate those into effective technical solutions
Dive into challenging technical problems and successfully deliver results
And since we believe in high quality software engineering environments, you likely have:
Worked with a team of designers/engineers who reviewed each other's code/designs and held each other to an extremely high bar for quality of code/designs
Be comfortable providing estimates and sticking to estimates!
Written unit tests and testable code
Depended on continuous integration, and participated in build and release processes
Own the quality of the code you wrote even (especially!) when it is running in production
Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field/experience
5+ years of experience building software
Experience building distributed systems/databases
Experience with one or more of the following:
Nodejs, Python, java
Cloud services like Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Platform, Microsoft Azure
You would be working on our core platform, improving the features of the product, testing and fixing bugs/issues, customizing it for clients, cloud and on-premise deployment, security testing, and configuration, etc. You will also get a chance to build new products from scratch.
Tools and technologies that you’d be working on include the following:
- Django, Python.
- Nginx, Gunicorn, MySQL/Postgres, API integrations (JSON, XML, SOAP).
Shell Commands, SSH, SSL Certificate, HTTP/HTTPS.
- Knowledge of developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (preferably, Django).
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases like Postgres/MySQL, etc.
- Knowledge in designing interactive applications.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering.
We are currently hiring for Singapore headquartered, 2017 growing product based company into FinTech Space at NCR-Gurgaon/Remote (work from home due to covid-19 pandemic), currently operating in Singapore, India, Hong Kong market, near future vision is to expand the team & operations in other geographies globally. For company details & other possible opportunities with our product clients in NCR & BLR, simply connect at linkedIn OR email the profile directly for quick response.
- Be a core member and shape the company: You won’t be just another employee. We are intentionally small in terms of team size. It helps us ensure that every voice is heard, and every opinion valued.
- Fast track learning with excellent mentorship: We have deep expertise in every functional domain, and every single one of us is very enthusiastic about sharing knowledge. You can also learn and work on the full stack.
- High Growth compensation – cash and seed equity: We have built a good team, a good product, and raised money. We are accelerating full pedals now. This is the best stage to join a startup.
- International exposure: We are already operational in Singapore and will soon expand in new geographies. This is a great opportunity to explore different cultures and economies.
- Open and creative workplace: We believe new ideas can come from everywhere, so we are always on the lookout.
- Benefits: Competitive compensation, flexible culture/timings, team outings and other perks.
Experience Range: 1-8 Years
Seeking high end technical aspirants and startup enthusiasts to develop its own state of the art products & cutting-edge services that help invest millions of dollars into financial markets and bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it's the perfect time to join the team at a growing stage and create an impact within and outside the organization. We have just started and our customers are already in love.
If you are tired of maintaining a brownfield project or working on features that do not see the light of the day or just feel like writing software isn't exciting anymore, come work with us to solve the real-life complex/challenging problems . We believe in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on real problems that matter. Since work is a big part of your life, we also want to keep it interesting by working on new but proven technologies, sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
Basic Role Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 1-8 years of software development experience with excellent programming skills in any language
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery as an individual contributor
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Take ownership of new products/features and Proven ability to deliver a high-quality product that scales
- Contribute to the system design and architecture of our backend APIs and fund management system
- Ability to challenge ideas and also get challenged to find the best solution and break down a big problem into chewable pieces in a very structured way
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase
- Collaborate with cross functional teams throughout the whole process
- Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value
Desired Technical Skills: Data Structure, Algorithm, Problem Solving/Analytical Skills, Backend Development, Java/Python/
Please do not hesitate to share it with your nexus who may be looking for the next exciting career.
Position: Backend Developer 1 / Backend Engineer:
Experience: .5 to 4 years, preferably in an agile environment
Strong Knowledge Node.js and MongoDB
Good Knowledge on Flask, SQL and other databases
Good Knowledge on Deployment Process (Nginix, Docker, AWS, Digital Ocean)
Basic Knowledge on Python
Locus is a global decision- making platform in the supply chain that uses deep learning and proprietary algorithms to provide route optimization, real-time tracking, insights and analytics, beat optimization, efficient warehouse management, vehicle allocation and utilization, intuitive 3D packing and measurement of packages. Locus automates human decisions required to transport a package or a person, between any two points on earth, delivering gains along efficiency, consistency, and transparency in operations.
Locus, which has achieved a peak of 1 million orders processed in a day (200,000 orders an hour) and is trained & tested on over 100 million+ order deliveries, works in 75 cities across the globe. Locus works with several large-scale market leaders like Urban Ladder, Tata Group of Companies, Droplet, Licious, Rollick, Lenskart, other global FMCG, pharma, e-commerce, 3PL and logistics conglomerates.
Locus is backed by some of the biggest names in the market and recently raised $22 MN in Series B funding and also $4 Mn in a pre-Series B round. Earlier, In 2016, Locus raised $2.75 Mn (INR 18.3 Cr) in a Series A funding.
Locus was started by Nishith Rastogi and Geet Garg, two ex-Amazon engineers on a mission to democratize logistics intelligence for businesses across industries. Nishith was profiled by Forbes Asia in their ’30 Under 30’ 2018 list. Geet, on the other hand, holds a dual degree (BTech and MTech) in Computer Science and Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology. Our team constitutes of engineers from Indian Institute of Technology and Birla Institute of Technology & Science- Pilani, and Data Scientists with PhDs from Carnegie Mellon University and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. Our multifaced product and business team is led by senior members from Barclays, Google & Goldman Sachs with immense operational execution experience.
- Design & implement backend APIs at Locus.sh
- Mentor junior developers technically.
- Actively work to reduce tech debt in the Locus backend
- Work towards more stability & scalability of the backend
- Tech stack - Java, AWS, Aurora etc.
- 4-8 years of product company experience
- OOP implementation experience. Programming language does not matter, We use Java internally but have hired folks from non Java background.
- Hands on experience in SQL, Dynamo DB, Postgres etc preferred.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Advanced understanding of AWS stack
- Prior knowledge of solving problems at scale.
- Healthy catered meals at office
- You decide your own Work From Home (WFH) and Out Of Office (OOO)
- Pet-friendly - bring your pets to the office any day. Locus family already has a Rottweiler and a Beagle