At Lucidity, we are a year and a half old company and we work on helping large enterprises manage their cloud storage platform.
Our founders bring with them more than a decade of experience working with top tech Gaints in the world, building and selling large tech products from zero to one. We are seeing a lot of early traction and expanding aggresively.
We are a B2B product based startup building the next generation of storage orchestration system for cloud. We are hiring agressively across multiple roles and looking for passionate engineers to join a very young and energetic team at Lucidity.
What you'll do
Technology is at the heart of our organization. As part of the tech team you will
- Understand product requirements and brainstorm ways to address them.
- Build features from scratch and have complete ownership for it.
- Deliver efficient, reliable, scalable code with high automated test coverage.
- Contribute to team decisions in the overall architecture and practices of the company.
What you'll need
- At least 1 year experience in a product based company.
- Experience working with distributed environments.
- Comfortable with at least one Object Oriented Programming language.
- Hands on with AWS or at least one other public cloud.
Good to have
- Experience handling highly scalable systems.
- Experience with at least one among C++, Java.
- Experience with docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Linux file systems.
- B Tech/M Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery.
We're hiring a set of highly skilled, enthusiastic and passionate people who thrive in a high growth environment. We believe the best way to grow is to give everyone the opportunity to pursue their interests. At Lucidity, you have complete freedom to work on projects that interest you. Plus, with benefits like flexible hours, company offsites, unlimited leaves, we ensure you enjoy the journey as much as we do.
Your responsibilities as a backend engineer will include:
- Back-end software development
- Software engineering and designing data models and write effective APIs
- Working together with engineers and product teams
- Understanding business use cases and requirements for different internal teams
- Maintenance of existing projects and New feature development
- Consume and integrate classifier/ ML snippets from Data science team
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of industry experience with the Python and Django framework.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good analytical skills with strong fundamentals of data structures and algorithms
- Experience building backend services with hands-on experience through all stages of Agile software development life cycle.
- Ability to write optimized codes,debug programs, and integrate applications with third party tools by developing various APIs
- Experience with Databases.
- Experience with writing REST-APIs.
- Prototyping initial collection and leveraging existing tools and/or creating new tools
- Experience working different types of datasets (e.g. unstructured, semi-structured, with missing information)
- Ability to think critically and creatively in a dynamic environment, while picking up new tools and domain knowledge along the way
- A positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- Experience with relevant Python libraries such as Requests, sklearn, Selenium
- Hands on experience in Machine learning implementations
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS) and relevant microservices
- Good Humor
Note- We are currently working from home due to the pandemic. If selected you may work from a remote location though once office reopens candidate must work from Office.
● Implement and maintain Django-based applications
● Use server-side logic to integrate user-facing elements.
● Develop software related to asset management
● Write and implement software solutions that integrate different systems.
● Identify and suggest various opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality.
● Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
● Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Should have the ability to work with old and new versions of django.
● Understand existing code base and adapt to business needs as required
● 3 years experience in software industry
● Minimum 2 year experience in Python
● Minimum 1 Year experience in Django
● Ability to build user interfaces using the latest web standards
● Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
● Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Strong unit test and debugging skills
● Experience working in Linux
● Excellent problem solving skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work well in a team development environment
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Have a good understanding of design and user experience principles.
- Open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely. Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues.
- B. Tech/ B.E. /M. Tech/ BCA / MCA or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
Skills Required :
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in REST API development using python.
- Must have experience with anyone popular python frameworks like Django, Flask, and FastAPI Framework.
- Experience in designing and developing Restful Web services and Remote procedure calls.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of load testing and optimizing code for performance, security, and scalability
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks in Python
- Knowledge of modern authorization & authentication mechanisms.
- Able to create database schemes that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of Version Control System & basics of CI/CD
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Solid foundation in OOPS, Data structures, and Algorithms
- Knowledge of SDLC phases of project development.
- Experience in one or more No SQL Databases such as MongoDB, and Cassandra.
- Experience with event-based databases and programming
- Good experience in synchronous programming and thread-based programming.
- Experience with schedulers.
- Good to have knowledge of Linux shell commands.
- Good to have experience in Kubernetes & Docker
- Knowledge of any Cloud Service like GCP or AWS would be an added advantage
- Cares deeply about writing Quality, Testable & Modular code
- Good to have an understanding of NLP.
Software Development Engineer (III) @ REBEL FOODS
We are surrounded by the world's leading consumer companies led by technology - Amazon for retail, Airbnb for hospitality, Uber for mobility, Netflix and Spotify for entertainment, etc. Food & Beverage is the only consumer sector where large players are still traditional restaurant companies. At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build 'The World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company' in the last few years. Rebel Foods current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been built on a simple system - The Rebel Operating Model. While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-year-old industry with technology at its core.
We urge you to refer to the below to understand how we are changing the restaurant industry before applying at Rebel Foods.
An opportunity to revolutionize the restaurant industry
Here, at Rebel Foods, we are using technology and automation to disrupt the traditional food industry. We are focused on building an operating system for Cloud Kitchens - using the most innovative technologies - to provide the best food experiences for our customers.
You will enjoy working with us, if:
- You are passionate about using technology to solve customer problems
- You are a software craftsman or craftswoman who is obsessed with high quality software
- You have a flair for good design and architecture
- You are unafraid of rearchitecting or refactoring code to improve it
- You are willing to dive deep to solve complex software issues
- You are a teacher and mentor
Our technology ecosystem:
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Databases: AWS Aurora, MySQL, MongoDB
- Cloud: AWS
- Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture: REST APIs, Caching, Messaging, Logging, Monitoring and Alerting
- CI/CD and DevOps
- Bitbucket, Jira
You will mostly spend time on the following:
- Leading the design and implementation of software systems
- Driving engineering initiatives across teams with a focus on quality, maintainability, availability, scalability, security, performance and stability
- Writing efficient, maintainable, scalable, high quality code
- Reviewing code and tests
- Refactoring and improving code
- Teaching and mentoring team members
We’re excited about you if you have:
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development, including experience building microservices and distributed systems
- Experience working in Cloud environments: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience building secure, configurable, observable services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in an Agile environment
- The ability to collaborate effectively within and across engineering, product and business teams
We value engineers who are:
- Crazy about customer experience
- Willing to challenge the status quo and innovate
- Obsessed with quality, performance and frugality
- Willing to take complete responsibility and ownership of results
- Team players, teachers, mentors
The Rebel Culture
We believe in empowering and growing people to perform the best at their job functions. We follow outcome-oriented, fail-fast iterative & collaborative culture to move fast in building tech solutions. Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will be the best fit for our company. We suggest you go through it before making up your mind.
Job Location : Mumbai / Bangalore
Expereince : 3 to 8 Years
Hands on experience in Python in 2.x and 3.x versions
- Developed and deployed services in AWS serverless Architecture
- Developed REST API’s using serverless framework, AWS Lambda, API Gateway
- Developed queue and notification services using AWS components - SQS, SNS
- Implemented authorization and authentication using AWS Cognito pool
- Developed Facial recognition systems using AWS Rekognition
- Hands on experience in Flask, Tornado, Quartz framework
- Hands on experience in designing and working on MicroService & Monolithic architecture
Mongo dB experience is must
Experience: 9 to 16 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
- The Lead Engineer is responsible for deriving the technical architecture, detailed design, implementation, Performance, and Scalability of the developed system.
- The individual should be capable of single-handedly understanding the requirement, liaison with the product owner and external teams; produce the technical output required.
- Strong Leadership skills to contradict, produce a new design to current trends is required.
- Should be an avid technology enthusiast with strong views on technical architecture.
1) Strong Python and Mongo DB is mandatory
2) Web Application Architecture - One Large Project Experience of Development & Maintenance
3) Knowledge in one or more frameworks like WSGI(uwsgi), Django, Flask, Web Application development
4) Exposure to Databases like MongoDB, BigQuery, Elastic Search, Redis, etc.,
5) Knowledge of Code Quality Process and Discipline (Git, Jenkins, etc)