About our Client
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by India’s largest retailer and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech
It aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
The company currently powers closed-loop loyalty programs for all different brands under its parent retail group. Currently, it has 20Mn+ registered customers and 3Mn MAU across 8 brands. Its vision is to be at the center of D2C Brands and the consumer consumption ecosystem
Job Location -Bangalore
4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
2+ years experience on React .Jsand core principles
Good to have experience with popular React.native
Team Lead/Management experience
Develop all user-facing products in React
Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering –
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Understands app development cycle
Flexibility and deadline driven
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in Frontend Developer
field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great
working environment. As Frontend Developer you will be closely working with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of Frontend Development.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create
• advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3,
Angular (4 and above)
• Good understanding of (Depending on the specific case, a developer
frameworks, such as AngularJS, ReactJS, etc.)
• Responsive and Mobile Design
• Cross-Browser Development
• Problem Solving Skill
• Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms,
such as LESS and SASS
frameworks, including jQuery
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git /
Mercurial / SVN)
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Experience 4-6 yrs (Sr developer ) 6-8 yrs (Lead)
- Interact closely with design, product, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- Review and Optimize application usage, by monitoring key metrics, for maximum speed and scalability
- Mentoring and guiding the team members.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a web developer, UI developer, Angular Developer or front-end engineer.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Proficient with Typescript (Angular 2 & above)
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of ECMAScript
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- GIT experience is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Duties and Responsibilities:
Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST fully abstracting to the UI through an Angularjs developer backend
Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
Address and improve any technical issues
Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant, and efficient systems
Requirements and Qualifications:
Previous working experience as an Angularjs developer for 2 years
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
In-depth knowledge of Angularjs developer, ExpressJS or Restify
Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
Experience with cloud technologies is also a plus
Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
Rigi is looking for experienced and skilled Frontend (React Native) Developers to join our core team. Your primary focus will be the development of new features and refinement of existing features on user-side.
- Ensure product delivery is fast, low-cost and sustainable.
- Take responsibility from development to customer support.
- Build robust and scalable production software.
- Improve quality using code reviews, and unit/integration testing.
- Improve efficiency using automation, and methods like test driven development.
Skills & Qualification:
- 2+ years of experience in software development preferably B2C experience.
- object model.
- Experience in React.Js, React native.
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6 & ES5 ).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience in working with the MERN stack or similar frameworks
- Working knowledge of git for version control.
- Understanding of Unix tools.
- Ability to design the overall architecture of UI components of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Good problem-solving skills and willingness to learn new technology
- 2+ year track record of relevant work experience and a Computer Science or a related technical discipline is required
- Proficient experience in ReactJS.
- OOPS, Concept, and Data Structure like Queue, Stack, Tree, Linked List, etc.
- Good knowledge in working with REST APIs
- Knowledge of converting designs to working web pages using HTML and CSS.
- Experience in Architecture and delivery of web applications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tool – Git
Good to have:
- Experience in AngularJS
- Experience in server-side programming
Experience - 2.0 - 6.0 Year(s)
Location : Bangalore/Gurgaon
Qualification : Any Graduation
Candidate should either be from Tier 1 college/working in a Tier 1 product based company
Looking for Candidates having 2 to 6 Year(s) of experience in Frontend Development and atleast 1.5 to 2 years of experience in React.js
Individual contributor role
Reporting to Tech Lead Directly