- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- 2-7 years of work experience in React.Js and Redux.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working in one such technology team for a client based out of US.
We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. As an Angular Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile / desktop web app & handle its integration with back-end.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Ensuring high performance
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years Experience with Angular
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands on and implements complex Angular modules
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good to have - Experience with Google Maps API
- Good to have - Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
● Work closely with the marketing team to build high conversion landing pages. Maintain and
improve our marketing codebase
● Contribute ideas and efforts to improve the quality and efficiency of the marketing workflows
● Write code using agile methods and tools. Plan, create and execute (manual and automated)
● Staying up to date with current technologies and providing insights on cutting-edge software
approaches, architectures, and vendors
● Minimum 3+ years of experience in Front-end development.
● Fluency in HTML,CSS,JS, jQuery,Bootstrap
● Good knowledge of Node.js and Rest APIs
● Experience in page speed optimization
● Experience in writing responsive and cross-browser compatible frontend code
● Good understanding of the modern frontend ecosystem.
● Strong problem-solving skills. Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic,
high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
● Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently.
● True love for technology and what you do.
● Maniacal attention to detail.
Good to have:
● Experience in WordPress theme development
● Understanding of basic technical SEO principles
● Knowledge of a frontend framework like Angula
- You must have a strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
- Experience or familiarity with React.js or Vue.s, and build tools like Webpack, Rollup, etc.
- Curiosity to go in-depth of codebases and libraries and have the ability to set it up from scratch.
- Familiarity with Server Side Rendering (SSR) and website SEO
What You’ll Do
- Build website and frontend platform.
- Build monitoring graphs, services directory, ML model management UI. Make sure SEO and website performance are top-notch.
- Work with design teams and ability to lead other frontend engineers when we expand our team
- Take good design decisions which scale and follow best practices.
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Prepare the technical design of complex technology components
* Proficient in Java (JDK 1.7) or above JDK 8 preferable, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns
* Hands on experience with Spring, Spring Boot, JUnit
* Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Microservices, RESTful
● Must be experienced in CSS Preprocessors like LESS and SCSS
● CSS writing methods like BEM or OOCSS
● Responsive and Mobile Design
● Cross-Browser Development
● CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap and Material UI
● Knowledge of gulp.js or grunt.js
- Working closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI / UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules, and maintainability of the code.
- Implementing UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side servers at scale.
- Reviewing and optimizing usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- Performing well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design / technology.
What you need to have:
- B.Tech / B.E.; M.Tech; MBA / PGDM; MCA
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Understanding of REST API, GraphQL
- Understanding of web sockets
- Must have used TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest et
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with good communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Experience in web mark-up like HTML and CSS.
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Experience with data structure libraries.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
A knack for bench marking and optimization.
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
1. Computer science graduates would be preferred
2. Should have at least 2 years of experience as a software developer in ReactJS
3. Should be a contributor to the software development process and part of a software team
4. Can keep up to date with developments in (open source) frontend libraries, frameworks, and software development practices
6. In-depth knowledge of Express.js and Node.js
7. Should have been working on React for at least 12 months (90% of the time)
8. Good problem-solving skills
9. Experience in Mongoose & MongoDB is a plus
11. Experience with JS module bundlers like Web Pack & Rollup
12. Experience with Babel as a compiler
13. Experience with agile software development techniques is a plus
14. Working knowledge of Typescript