- You will be entrusted with developing user interface components and implementing them using popular React.js workflows (Flux, Redux, etc.).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Apply now if you love collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and ensure the quality is maintained.
Know your work:
- Responsible for the development of a new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
What you need to apply:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Hands-on experience with React Native is an added advantage.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Notice Period & Location:
Notice Period: Immediately or within 2 Weeks
Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru or Pune
No of Positions: 10
Job Type: Full-time
About Pattem Digital
As a web application developer, your job is to program frontend modules and applications. We are looking for someone with expertise and experience in designing, developing and testing web applications including new developments, enhancements, maintenance and support. The role involves continuous collaboration with team, partners.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Strong commitment to quality and delivery
- Collaborate well with engineers, and specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient system
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML, React JS
- Database – MongoDB, SQL
- Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile device
- Obsession with lean, clean and organized code
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage
Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
Creating Unit test cases
Experience in Angular / ReactJS
Good Frontend Skils
- Make good engaging user interface
- Integrate apis and make it functional
- Writing tested and documented JS, HTML and CSS
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for REACT-JS projects.
- Ensuring high performance
We’re looking for mindful, empathetic, and self-aware engineers to join our team to help us move thinking forward. As a Senior frontend engineer at smallcase, you’ll push the boundaries of what’s possible on the web. You’ll collaborate closely with colleagues in design and product, and bring innovative and delightful designs to life. You’ll sweat the details and make things shine.
• Develop end-to-end network optimised, responsive Web Apps from the design implementations of our web platform, mobile apps, internal tools
• Build out responsive front-end for all customer touch-points
• Work with React JS/Vue. The framework should not be a limitation
• Use state management libraries like Redux/flux for better SPA experience
• Deal with data visualisation and presentation - robust graphs using D3/ChartJS/amcharts etc.
• Build reusable code and libraries for cross-project sharing
• Write clean, maintainable and documented code with solid test coverage
• Participate in the product roadmap discussions
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain/scale and improve
• 4+ years of experience
• Passionate and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail
• React/Redux, Webpack, Flexbox, CSS grids, Styled components, SSR, AWS, Jenkins. Should be updated with latest front end technologies and trends
• Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and handle graceful degradation
• Should have delivered multiple products. Interest in building things from scratch
• Proficient with build automation tools (gulp, webpack)
• Willingness and affinity to learn
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space - interest trumps experience!
UI Developer :
Experience in developing Web Applications/websites using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap4 or above is essential
Experience in CSS preprocessors like Less, Sass
Experience in developing Responsive and Mobile First design products/websites using wireframes & mock-ups is essential
Experience in tailwind CSS is a must (config, create custom util function)
Experience in the latest design principles and animations is essential
Experience in Photoshop / Sketch tools and collaborative products like Invision / Figma is desirable
Experience in working with React
Good knowledge of web standards and SEO principles is desirable
As an Angular Developer at our company, you will:
- Work with other team members.
- Design and implement visually aesthetic user interfaces.
- Identify issues with front-end code and rectify them to remove bugs.
- Create unit tests to ensure code is functioning as expected.
- Create well-written documentation.
- Ensure front-end code is able to query APIs.
- Audit code to identify bottlenecks of performance and fix them.
Our ideal Angular Developer will have:
- The ability to problem-solve.
- High-level knowledge of front-end interfaces.
- Fundamental knowledge of UX/UI.
- Fundamental knowledge of SEO.
- Good interpersonal skills
Experience: 7 to 11 years
- Architect web applications keeping in mind speed, performance, and maintainability
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code, components, and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Obsesses over web performance and speed
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Plan, write and maintain testable code and components
- Write meaningful unit and e2e tests
- Implement CI/CD for front end web applications
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and JS (ES6 preferred)
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Proficient understanding in any one testing frameworks
- Proficient understanding of website security and web memory management