Long Term Contract Job
Senior Frontend Developer
We are founded in 2007. Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services,that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s
ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.
About the Job
We are looking for a Sr. Front End Developer to join our growing team. Your
experience here will give you the opportunity to improve the fundamentals and learn about the
top notch technologies in front end development. If you are someone who is passionate about
building stellar user experiences and great products through elegant code this would be the job for you. You will play a key role in translating our customers and company needs into appealing and functional web pages while proving your ideas with testing.
What You Will Get to Do
- Work with your team to improve our conversion rates by coding out variations for A/B testing
- Build better user experiences
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Proactively anticipate issues and develop solutions
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members both verbally and in written documentation
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meetbusiness objectives
- Look at existing practices and use your experience to help build better practices when necessary
- Work with our tech leads to decide what long term initiatives we should take on and then motivate others to embrace these initiative
What You Bring to the Table
- 4+ years of front-end development experience
- Experience with responsive web design and the ability to deliver outstanding functionality to the range of client devices from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms
- Understanding of HTTP and how clients interact with a web server
- Solid understanding of best practices. You read the YDKJS books.
- Capable of coding in ES5 and ES6 and understand the difference between them
- Up-to-date on HTML5 and CSS3 features
- Passionate about supporting all browsers, including IE11+
- Practical experience in design techniques for web UI applications
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves to develop and implement new features and functionality
- Possess an excellent understanding of creative tools in order to develop leading-edge web pages with interesting and innovative client-side capabilities
- Be independently driven and resourceful to deliver results with minimal direction
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to contribute new ideas for future development
- Have the ability to deliver what is required but at the same time, look at code objectively to see areas of improvement
- Have the ability to work with UX and technical teams to get things done
- Have the ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with running experiments
- Experience in trying out modern frameworks and executing on migration plan
- You know how to polyfill features that aren't cross browser friendly.
- You understand same-origin policy and cross-origin resource sharing.
- You understand prototypal inheritance vs classical inheritance.
Why Explore a Career with us?
We build exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the
company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of
losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a
group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy
you need to execute your strategy.
- Observe, strategize, develop and design user-friendly UI/UX using markup languages like HTML.
- Designing Client-Side and Server-Side Architecture and Rendering and Static Site Generation.
- To confer with users - by studying systems flow, data usage & work related bottlenecks.
- Design and implement Front-End code
- Interact with the production team, understand their workflow and find new ways to visualize their workflows on web apps.
- Integrating Python Scripts with Python-based UI interfaces like Dash and Flask.
- Maintain and improve web-app
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Design mobile-based features
- Integrating APIs with front-end user interfaces.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Work with data scientists and analysts to visualize their analysis reports
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Strong knowledge of client-side dynamic and rich UI applications development.
- Hands-on experience in C#, Python, .Net
- Experience in Spark, Hadoop, Scala, and Elastic Search is a plus point.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Experienced in building applications that meet enterprise needs – secure, scalable, loosely coupled design
- Exceptional design, coding, and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecting at scale.
- Experience using NPM, Web-Pack, Gulp.
- Familiarity with performance testing and optimization’s.
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, and design patterns
- Write robust modular front-end code using the latest technologies, test and optimize it to work for high performance and scale and deploy it to the UiPath cloud platform.
- Work with various horizontal teams such as Structure, Electrical, Mechanical, Accessibility, Legal, and Finance and also interact with other core teams across locations at UiPath
- Own the smooth running of your cloud service or docker service, and respond to live site issues.
- Strong oral and written communication, and other soft skills are critical to collaborating and engaging with teams
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious Frontend developer to join our team
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You are expected to understand the business needs of our customers and provide solutions to the same.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, Optimize applications for maximum security, speed, and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end, Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
2. Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
4. Good hands-on ReactJS/Angular2 +
5. Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
6. Unit testing: knowledge of front-end testing frameworks
7. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
8. Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Apply expertise of HTML5, bootstrap/foundation CSS frameworks.
- Apply if you have minimum 2 years of experience with ReactJS from a product based firm.
- Location : Bangalore (Currently remote, but in the future hybrid work model)
Front-end Developer who would contribute towards building a highly flexible and scalable front-end by bringing deep core technology expertise.
- Ensure proper offline access using service workers and PWA
- Develop components which are SEO friendly
- Have experience in server-side rendering
- Drive evolution of application performance
- Ensure project scalability by having good project architecture
- Good experience in HTML5, CSS3, JS - React
- React native
- Angular - Redux exposure - Have handled service workers and PWA caching and updates - CSS pre-processors knowledge like sass - Knowledge of webpack, parcel, grunt etc.
-Knowledge of pre-processors like SASS/LESS, CSS-Modules.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts (Gulp / Grunt)
-Have an eye for good UI/UX, Progressive Web Apps, Responsive Design
-Interested in writing code, actively experimenting along with learning new things.
Individual applying to the role should ideally have the following attributes
-Passionate about Frontend Development and continually follow the platform & innovations
-Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
-Interested in working on fast-paced
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good hands on experience in React JS
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 is plus.
- Knowledge in Natural Language Processing is plus.
- Knowledge of database technologies like Hadoop / MySQL / SQL / No SQL is a plus.
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Enthusiastic in problems solving and is proactive.
1.. Making websites on Wordpress
2. Customizing plugins
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for work from home internship
2. Can start the internship between 1 Aug'18 and 30th September'18
3. Are available for duration of 2 months.
4. Have relevant skills and interests.
1. Experience Certificate
2. Letter of Recommendation
4. Flexible work hours
This is a work from home internship.
● Developing user-facing features using ReactJS and Redux
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating wireframes and mockups intto high-quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
● Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review.
● Work in an Agile model, maintaining and following the Sprint cycles, plans and ensure
Skills and Qualifications:
● Thorough understanding and experience of Angular 5/6/7 and its core principles
● Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (preferably ES6) API.
● Understanding of CSS box model.
● Experience in writing modular and maintainable code.
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Experience with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Experience with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical requirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Job Description - UI Developer
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) is good to have
● Good and Effective communication Skills
• Comfortable with REST API development using Java or python.
• Exposure to Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning concepts will be a plus.