Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Company Offerings (Your Career Growth with us):
DevotTED is a highly motivated and mission oriented Startup Company (Founded and Funded by NRIs) with a great vision and high projected growth, strongly believe in Solid SEED Team to take the company to the next level who would REAP THE BENEFITS of the growth of the company (Win-Win).
We are designed to scale up and grow exponentially which will benefit the early stage employees along with the company’s growth, both in terms of financial and job positioning.
Position - Lead UI
Location - Bangalore.
Take part to the development and the maintenance of the FM SAAS Platform.
- Write technical designs (conception, architecture, data model)
- Maintain/enhance CI/CD processes ( Basic Knowledge is mandatory)
- Develop and maintain the platform
- Support UI developers
- Identify and resolve incidents
- Representing FM in global UI architecture meetings
Delight our customers by:
- Delivering high quality, bug free software
- Respecting customer commitments
- Respecting UX designs
- Assisting operations (incl. support, delivery and pre-sales) with subject matter expertise when needed
- Providing expected effort to solve customer issues
- Understanding fully the FM Strategy
Work together by:
- Providing a transparent reporting to both the scrum team and the UI team
- Helping other team members to achieve their commitments
- Sharing knowledge
- Driving other UI developers
- Working closely with his/her scrum team
- Working closely with the FM UI team
- Working closely with QA
- Working closely with SRE
- Working closely with the global UI team
- Working closely with the UX team
- Keeping in touch with latest technologies
- Sharing (business/technical) ideas with the team and the management
- Proposing new development tools
- Proposing enhancement to our CI/CD processes
Constantly improving by:
- Being proactive and autonomous
- Actively participating to retrospective
- Communicating with other BT UI teams
- Helping others
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- IT Master’s Degree or equivalent such as Engineering school
- Strong/proven knowledge of React and its usual ecosystem
- Basic knowledge of Docker
- Strong analytical and algorithmic skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team working skills
- Ability to propose and discuss API contract with backend tech leads
- Heightened sense of client service
- Quality and documentation
- Sense of responsibility
- Strong attention to detail
Good to have Skills
- Rigorous, methodical and organized
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Knowledge about Single spa
- Knowledge about Kubernetes
- Knowledge about GitLab
- Knowledge about ArgoCD
- Knowledge of SWIFT banking environment would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Open Banking would be an advantage
- Mastery in software engineering tools
Reactjs Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Reactjs Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build an advanced e-commerce admin dashboard application for our platform.
- Proven working experience in React JS app development and experience with Web packs and integration with NodeJS.
- Good understanding of Hooks and Redux State Management tools.
- Understanding of React Design principles and architecture patterns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs like the one of Unicommerce.
- Create Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new maximizegies to maximize development efficiency.
- Translate designs high-quality into high quality code.
- Have a good understanding of CI/CD tools (any).
- Robust knowledge of popular databases like MongoDB, Elastic Search, DynamoDB, Redis etc;
- Knowledge about AWS Amplify is super plus.
- CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
- · React JS, Redux
- · Hooks and redux state management
- · React design principles
- · Architectural pattern
- · Unit test code
- · High-level design
- · Ci/cd tool
- · Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Redis
- · AWS amplify
- · NodeJS ,IDEs, Restful API’s , Git
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, engineering, or a related technical field
- Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider React ecosystem, such as Node.js and npm
- Familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software, and remote deployment tools
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle
- Make good engaging user interface
- Integrate apis and make it functional
- Writing tested and documented JS, HTML and CSS
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for REACT-JS projects.
- Ensuring high performance
and the users. One will implement visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
You will work closely with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side
logic. You will also be taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks
● Hands-on experience with HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
● Good in understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and
● Good with optimizing output to match the specific platform and understanding
differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile or desktop.
Good to have:
● Good understanding of code versioning tools, i.e. Git.
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
● Knowledge of MySQL.
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
● Validate all the user inputs before submitting to back-end services.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple technologies like .NET 4.0-4.6, ASP.NET, MVC, CSS, C# .NET, VB.NET, AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS, ADO .NET, Entity Framework.
- Working Knowledge in MVC Architecture will be preferable.
- Experience in Web Services, WCF, Web API.
- Experience in Windows Forms, WPF.
- Working knowledge in SQL queries Stored Procedures, with a strong background in SSRS/SSIS report writing.