MyScoot is a Y Combinator and VC funded start-up that helps you discover new people at home-hosted social events.
We are looking for an experienced React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a high-quality engineering team at a product startup or MNC
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical field from a top-tier college
- Proficiency in CS concepts such as data structures and algorithms
- Experience in implementing readable, object oriented code and design patterns
- Understanding of build, deployment, A/B testing of products
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- 1+ years of experience working as a React Native Mobile Developer
About MyScoot Tech
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
Role : Android Developer
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks, and provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace
- Work on native Android as well as Angular tech stack while keeping performance goals in mind
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensible Low-level design. Write modular, extensible, readable, and performant code
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence, and communication skills
- Build, develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Must have Working Experience in a product-based organization for at least 18 months.
- At least 2+ years experience and hands-on with mobile technologies
- At least one product build and publish
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Work with distributed development teams
- Ability to resolve problems with support and must understand the mobile ecosystem and its limitations.
- Understand Android Architecture components, strong fundamentals in Android technologies, and aware of new Android changes
- Experience with kotlin is a must
- Knowledge of mvvm architecture/ android architecture components
- Knowledge of Rxjava and coroutines for multithreading
- Knowledge of retrofit/okhttp for making HTTP calls
- Knowledge of dependency injection using dagger2
- Knowledge of android framework components like services, fragments, intent services
- Knowledge of sql required
- Experience in offline data management
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
About the company
Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the user.
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): www.onescore.app
Senior Software Engineer – Frontend
Create a consumer facing front end application that will be used by millions of users.
What you will do:
- Develop our mobile apps using React Native.
- Work with backend, frontend, and other developers to build out a customer-centric experience that will constantly evolve.
- Work with our designers and customer success team to create a seamless user experience.
- Respond to support team tickets as needed to resolve bugs and issues.
- Participate in contributing ideas, updates, and product development areas to the team.
3-5 years with technical hands-on experience in building a consumer mobile app. You must have shipped an app to the stores.
- 3-5 years experience Android/iOS native apps or React Native based apps and Web front-end technologies such as React.
- Know how to build (fairly) complex layouts without using any CSS frameworks.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills using data structures.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bias for action shipping quality code quickly.
· Should have excellent knowledge of Swift and Objective C
· Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
· Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
· Experience with memory management & caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Experience working with Core Data, Realm
· Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
· Experience in publishing apps to the App Store.
· Code version tool – Git, Bitbucket
· Design Pattern - MVC and MVVM, MVP
· Must be able to provide individual or project oversight on rapid prototyping/POC
· efforts and large scale enterprise wide roll out planning.
· Must be familiar with software development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, Iterative etc.
· Must have strong analytical skills and should be able to define and build competency assets – estimators, tools, reusable assets, scripts, etc.
· Must have strong communication and customer interfacing skills with particular emphasis on Scope and Requirements Management
· Experience in IoT domain will be a big plus
SURE is on a mission to provide credit card for every Indian and looking for a good coders to help us build the product. Please read the job description and details properly before you apply.
As an iOS developer, your job responsibilities will include
- Design, implement and deliver iOS app features on time.
- Take responsibility of code quality.
- Take ownership of releases and deployment.
- 2-3 years of experience in developing scalable android applications.
- Good to have some experience working as an iOS developer in a banking/payments/lending fin-tech startup.
Our work is asynchronous and we do a lot of conversations over chat/emails. This might be a different culture than most companies out there. Hence we require you to answer a few questions in writing. We will also require you to take up technical coding assignments before we talk to you.
In the first round, your profile will be evaluated mainly based on your answers so take time and do your best.
• No of Vacancy: 2
• Reporting To: CTO
• Work Experience: 2 to 4 years of experience in MAC OS and iOS Development
• Educational Qualification: Graduate in IT & above
• Experience in creating applications for Mac OS X and iOS Applications
• Excellent in Objective-C and Swift
• Exposure working with C++ programming language for Mac application
• Integrate apps with authentication APIs
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GitHub, firebase and Xcode so on.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Write well-designed, testable code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
• Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Ensure software is updated with latest features
Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Software development metrics
• Agile software development
• Software Engineering processes
• Process Improvement
• Experience managing software development organizations with greater than 100 resources
• Experience leading software efficiency improvement programs
• Experience with mobile app and server development
• Understanding of the process differences between product development and professional services
• Minimum 15 years of experience managing software engineering resources
• Degree in computing or engineering
- To Design and Develop Customer Focused Friendly Native Mobile App with good data security, good optimization, good ui ux, good performance
We are looking for a full-time iOS developer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining high-end apps for companies from all over the world.
2-Basic architecture patterns of mobile development.
3-Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and problem-solving.
4-Comfortable with Git
5-Writes clean code
6-Fluent in English (you’ll be talking to US clients frequently)
The positon Requires you to be highly skilled and Know what you do, as Your Product will be consumer facing App.
The Roles Will be as of the following.\
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends