We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- Good understanding of ReactJS, Native
- Basic understanding of Django REST framework
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Kuants is one of those organisations who believe in pure product play. We are building the most sophisticated trading systems in India and probably in the world. With our cross functional team already on board, with people ranging from freshers to MBAs to people who are well known in the industry, there is never a dearth of interesting ideas, unique implementation techniques etc.
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious Frontend developer to join our team
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You are expected to understand the business needs of our customers and provide solutions to the same.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, Optimize applications for maximum security, speed, and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end, Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
2. Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
4. Good hands-on ReactJS/Angular2 +
5. Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
6. Unit testing: knowledge of front-end testing frameworks
7. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
8. Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
We believe in onboarding the right people on the bus and then driving it to an uncertain future.
So, We are looking for an individual (Not an Agency) developer who can join us full-time to work on some of the realistic and challenging engineering problems to solve.
We expect Front End Developer with -
1. Curiosity to explore new territory
2. Knows what he/she doesn't know and limits
3. Knows what he/she does know very well
4. Critical Thinking
5. English speaking/reading/writing
6. 2+ Years of Development Experience in ReactJS Framework
7. HTML/CSS/JS Expert
Nice to Have
1. Ability to lead a Team
2. Remote Experience in the past
3. WordPress framework experience
Note: Please apply only if you have 2+ Years of experience developing big scale Web applications in ReactJS Framework
P.S. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. If you have a personal system with 8GB RAM & i5 processor or more, we are good to go!
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices
- Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
- Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team
- Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design
Knowledge and Skills:
- Writing semantic, modern, and accessible HTML mark-up.
- ReactJS (v17),Type Script, HTML, CSS
- Organizing and writing modular, well-structured CSS.
- Mastery of turning complex mock-ups into performant components/pages.
- Strong familiarity with Vanilla JS and up to date with the latest TypeScript features.
- Experience with writing scalable and performant code for a high-traffic website.
- Experience and/or knowledge of both Object Oriented Programming and Functional Programming principles.
- Willingness and desire to learn new and legacy frameworks.
- CSS pre-processing via SCSS.
- Experience with JS frameworks such as React, Redux, Backbone, or Marionette.
- Experience with Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery.
We are building for the future of work by changing the way the world looks at information and data paradigms. The Meaning Engine by India-based Needle Innovision enables building solutions by processing meaningful data out of anything stored anywhere - structured, unstructured data types, distributed, at scale and more.
In our quest to do more, we are looking for an exceptionally creative, and technically brilliant Lead React Engineer to join us in a hybrid setting from New Delhi. For us 2 key green flags (read as must-haves) are
🟢 A need to evolve complete solutions with visibility of end to end modules and not just work on tasks in the next leg of their careers. Basically the excitement to architect.
🟢 Preparedness to move into enterprise-ready environments but as part of a smaller team, so more responsibility to deliver + lead.
This could be an awesome launching pad for someone who enjoys working towards big-picture goals, has a keen interest in leadership, and is excited about aesthetic and useful products, Our teams are sustained on values of care and we offer a generous number of vacation days, the opportunity to craft your calendar with flexible schedules and very soon an insurance plan for you and your loved ones. We offer a starting salary range of 11-15LPA.
What you will do:
- Work with the product team to understand project requirements.
- Perform technical documentation – Designing architecture, flow diagrams, documenting technical implementation approaches and pseudocode.
- Develop and implement pixel-perfect and highly-responsive user interface components using React.js & ReactNative concepts.
- Oversee development process compliance and CI activities.
- Set and evolve standards and best practices for our application development team
- Guide/Mentor junior developers and empower them on React and related trends.
What you will bring:
- Today - has a portfolio of beautiful engineered frontend UI. At least some of which they can show us. (🟢 #3)
- Can articulate at least one reason of switch which does not only say growth etc but growth's metric (🟢 #4)
- 3 years minimum detail-oriented experience as a Senior Web Developer creating React.js based solutions and expert-level knowledge of ReactJS, ReactNative ecosystem and ES6.
- Demonstrated experience in B2B application development for large enterprises.
- Ability to review specifications documents and provide technical inputs on successfully implementing business solutions.
- Proficient understanding of build tools and code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
- Experience using async RESTful services, CSS preprocessors, bundlers and associated libraries, as well as working knowledge of isomorphic React.
As a Lead React Engineer, you would be expected to understand business requirements, represent Needle to external stakeholders, and have experience in working in agile teams.
If leading a squad that implements real-world impacting digital transformation at the intersection of data science and AI excites you and if our awesome bite-sized team inspires you to be a part of our quest, we think you could be the one to help build the impact, we are looking to building here.
Lets connect now!
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and React Native.
- Work with Bright's design team to build excellent UI components.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixesReact Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Thorough understanding of React/React-Native and its core principles.
- Past experience with building Customer Facing UI components.
- Some experience with UI design and related tools.
- Knowledge of automation testing framework using any technology for web and mobile apps is a plus.
- Knowledge of Database basics, SQL queries, etc.
About the Software Engineer Role
DISPRZ is looking for a Software Engineer who will deliver individually on features / enhancements under our products, as laid out as per the company’s product delivery roadmap and own responsibility for their technical integrity, scalability and trouble-free deployment to the customer.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Build and ship reliable software practicing robust software design and in-depth code reviews.
- Build efficient, clean and reusable features / libraries / components
- Collaborate with our design and product teams on defining and delivering new features to ensure a great experience for our users.
- Analyse and optimize existing UI and Server-side code for security, efficiency and performance.
- Be a voice in ensuring the team stays true to the technical vision.
- Write clean, scalable code in Web-based programming languages and/or .NET
- Write SQL Stored Procedures
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Collaborate with technical lead to produce software design and architecture
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, while ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Unit-test the code across platforms and browsers, to ensure functional consistency of delivered output.
Education / Skill Set
- Engineering / MCA degree from a top school with an excellent academic record
- Object oriented programming knowledge is a must.
- Knowledge of any one JS framework like Reactjs, Angular, or the like, is a plus
- Formal knowledge in below areas will be an added advantage
- NET MVC
- Entity Framework Core/LINQ.
- Bootstrap framework
- SQL Databases
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in front-end development of software products using Web-based technologies
- Experience doing Full-stack development is a great plus
Abilities and Traits
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Work well as a team player and help the team members to resolve issues
- Be committed to quality and be structured in approach
- Excellent and demonstrable concept formulation, logical and analytical skills
- Create intuitive interfaces with great functionality in a timely manner.
- Be passionate about writing neat and clean code.
- Document the work and communicate any issues as and when they arise.
- Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
Chennai / Mumbai