React Native Role :
We are looking for a qualified React Native developer to join our Engineering team. Ultimately, you
should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
What is expected of our App Developers?
1. Understand the healthcare context and identify key problems
2. Innovate, evaluate, and deploy various android and IOs Features that can solve complex healthcare needs
3. Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to general process. An understanding of React Native best practices and a
commitment to following them.
4. Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of applications.
5. A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
6. Forensic attention to detail.
1. Bachelor’s degree in CS/IS.
3. Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
4. Hands on experience on React Native Framework at least 2 years.
5. Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
6. Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN or Mercurial)
7. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
8. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
9. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM etc.
10.Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
We are looking to self-driven individuals who aspire to be world class app developers and have
in healthcare space