Udrive is the largest car sharing platform in the Middle East. We pioneered the concept in the region and have continued to provide the best experience amongst our peers. We are in rapid expansion and are looking for a bright, successful and determined individual who has the experience to take the companies vision forwards into the next 5 years.
Our next 5 years journey not only includes regional and global aspirations; we are building the next generation of mobility services to change the way people use vehicles
We are looking for a React Native Engineer for our Mobile App. The Mobile App team is responsible for the mobile app used by our B2C users to register as well as complete their journey with Udrive cars initiation to end.
You will be part of our new mobile team which is part of our customer journey domain and you will work together with a cross-functional team
You strive to offer the best possible experience for our customers on mobile devices
You contribute to the implementation of business requirements as well as to architectural decisions
You ensure that your code is well tested, architected, meets our coding standards, and has proper logging, monitoring, and alerting
Your goal is to provide always-accessible information in the most convenient way, to have better engagement and an overall outstanding user experience
You have experience building high-performance mobile React Native applications on both iOS and Android platforms
Ability to translate Figma based designs to mobile interactions with pixel perfections
You have experience with building real-time analytics solutions and streaming platforms
You are familiar with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle and store submission processes
It is great if you have an understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
The most important one: Willingness to learn. We are constantly learning new things and we enjoy it a lot. We don't expect to find people experienced in all of them. If you are excited about our tech-stack and you think you are a fast learner, do not hesitate to apply!
About the Company
The Company is committed to providing tech-enabled solutions which aim to improve store sales and profitability for India’Corner storesres.It has product lines in distribution,staffing, logistics and distribution Technology.
Job Designation: Software Developer-Android
Job Location: Bangalore
Responsibilities- Understand and identify requirements
Qualifications : B.E (CS) or MCA
Technical skills (necessary to have): Native Android, React Native
Technical skills (good to have): good understanding of UI/UX, DSA, backend capabilities, RDBMS, php, python, Java
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new feature.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ability to brainstorm and come up with solutions to open ended problems.
- Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives end to end.
- Desire to learn and dive deep into new technologies on the job.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals-Operating Systems, Databases and Data Structure.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Prior experience as an Android Developer using Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android NDK
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Passion for products and aspiration to make a big impact.
- Solid engineering principles and clear understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Expertise in implementation of custom UI components along with fabulous animations and write/understand Rest APIs
- Experience working with Google Maps, Social APIs, Geo-locations, Media permissions, SMS fetch, etc.
- Experience in memory management and in designing high- performance apps
Skills Required For Android Developer:-
Typical day-to-day duties and in-demand skill sets for mobile application developers include:
- Must have Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C and C++.
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen.
- Having Good knowledge of Android Studio.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Candidate should be self motivated.
- Self Confident and Enthusiastic.
- Firstround of Interview – MCQ Written test (based on Syllabus & basic Aptitude) – 1
- Secondround of Interview – HR and Technical
- Thirdround of interview – Practical interview based on candidates interested
Remuneration and terms:-
- Company provides joining letter and agreement with terms here at time of joining of Candidate.
- Incrementwill be given after one year of job
- Companyprovide 12 paid leaves per
- Working days –Monday to Saturday.
Monday-Friday : 9:30 AMto 6:30 PM, 45 minutes launch, 15Min Tea break
Saturday: 9:30 AMto 1:30 PM
Alternative Saturday Activity.
Sr. Android Developer
It is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. It is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
We are seeking a Senior Android Developer with demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise scale mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create native applications for mobile devices.
- Design and develop native mobile applications for Android
- Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to build enterprise mobile solutions
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience developing applications software
- Excellent working knowledge of an objective oriented language (Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, or similar) - including 2+ years Java
- Android, Android Jetpack, Kotlin, Java, coroutines, MVVM, MVP, Pro-Guard, test cases, unit cases, Agile, Git, App Security
- Demonstrated expertise with the Android SDK
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems.
- Good understanding of software development best practices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and proper Git Flow
- Must reference at least one application you developed that is available today.
- Knowledge of Hybrid technologies like : ReactNative, Ionic will be plus point.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- A good sense of humor and a passion for technology
**These are the things you need to have, to consider you for this position**
Good Knowledge of Flutter framework
Integration with Restful API’s
Knows fundamentals of Flutter development
**These things aren’t requirements, but they are valuable. If you meet these criteria in addition to the list above, you will probably be one of our top candidates**
Experienced in working with REST and JSON
Should have experience working with native technologies like Android, iOS
**Are you looking for more reasons - why you want to work with us?**
You would get a great learning experience with us.
Our company culture allows all to experience the freedom and still effectively organize their work and reach business goals.
We are agile and practice it in every action that we do.
We do not resist changes. We are rapid and we do not fear adopting new technologies to accelerate the business.
Job Description :
1. 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native
3. Experience working on large, complex systems.
4. Understanding of React Native best practices
5. Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
6. Knowledge of Integrating with third-party API's
7. Write unit and integration tests
8. Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores
9. Work with native modules when required & follow the process using Source control.
10. Implement pixel perfect UI's that match the provided designs
11. Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code and best practices
- 3 to 4 years
- 4 to 5 years
We are hiring React Native developer
- Proven development experience on smartphone platforms.
- Deep familiarity with iOS or Android development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning and CI/CD tools like Git, SVM, Jenkins.
- Must have worked on at least one app that is published in AppStores.
- Experience in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
Experience in IOS SWIFT Framework.
Proven experience in React Native components in native iOS and Android.
Exposure to other hybrid mobile platforms like IONIC,Sencha, HTML5, PhoneGap, jQuery Mobile etc. Familiarity with RESTful APIs development.
Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure quality of code. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Github.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge: IOS Development (Swift), React Native.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Need to have a working knowledge of React Native
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Job Responsibilities:- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.- Deep familiarity with Swift.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Qualification:- A Bachelor's degree/Masters Degree preferably a BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA/ BSc or equivalent.
- Must have completed at least 6 months formal IOS training from a good institute/ company with good hands-on experience on IOS projects.
- Candidates with other degrees and good hands on IOS knowledge will also be considered.
Interview Process: HR Round -> Written Test -> Face to Face Round -> Final Round
Address: Mansa Infotech Pvt Ltd Plot No D-174, Phase VIII-B, Industrial Area,SAS Nagar (Mohali), Punjab, India