Hiring #reactjsdeveloper Aggressively, people who can join us immediately!!
Company: Smart Software Solutions
Experience: 3+years in React Native/ React JS
Qualification: Graduate in Computer Science
Location: Nagpur only
React Native, Redux Toolkit, React-Navigation Fire-Base, Axios, Material UI and some UI Libraries
React JS, Redux, Material UI, StoryBook, Axios, Webhook etc.
Testing Frameworks:- Unit test, enzyme, jest
ORM Frameworks:- Entity Framework
Databases:- Oracle, My SQL, MongoDB
Experience with user-interface design
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
Interested candidates provide details below:-
About Smart Software Solution
Are you experienced with Web Development?
Do you share a great passion for new technology like React/Angular to build custom applications with high-quality web interfaces?
Are you someone self-motivated, loves challenges, and enjoys taking on more responsibilities to create a difference, then do not compromise and join us!
Trade Watch is attempting to build a trading community where anybody can gain access to all of the information they need to make informed decisions before engaging in stock, cryptocurrency, commodities, or forex trading.
We set out with two goals simple goals:
- Make every information accessible at fingertips.
- Trading should never be boring.
We are a Chennai-based bootstrapped startup business that wants to be the ultimate destination for independent traders, trade lovers, and trade-related content makers to develop their community and help millions of trading enthusiasts from around the globe.
Trade Watch is hiring a Senior Web developer position that will allow you to not only expand your capabilities but build equity in a unique adventure startup. The Developer will work alongside the CEO and be a critical force behind Trade Watch technology goals.
As part of the role, you will be a core developer of the team in building robust mobile & web applications most of which we build from scratch. Application development is the core area of work. You'll be responsible for the core components of our projects and work with our agency partner team based in India, France & Germany to deliver high-quality software.
We don't mind if you don't have a degree:
You have a degree in Engineering. ❌
You know how to code and develop mobile apps.✅
- You have 5-7 years of experience in Web Development
- You have 5+ years of experience working in Front-end development, but you have both front-end and back-end knowledge of how websites work
- You have 5+ years of experience working in different Content Management Systems, (WordPress 5.6.+, Sitecore, Kentico, Drupal, AEM), and you are excited and eager to learn about working in new web applications
- You have demonstrable experience with building and updating website themes, page templates, and website content layouts working from Figma/Sketch/PSDs/InVision/Miro Board designs/mock-ups/prototypes
- You have worked on building custom plugins, components, and website applications
- You have strong skills in the following:
o React or similar framework (Ember, Vue, Angular JS)
o Apache, Nginx, MySQL
o Expertise in integrating third-party APIs
o Bootstrap and responsive website development
o GitHub and Bitbucket
o CSS3 skills
o ProcessWire (Nice to Have)
- You are good at working on a team as well as independently, collaborating with stakeholders to solve problems, and working with cross-functional groups to get things done.
- You will take action to resolve issues by building creative, functional web applications and components, and if you don’t know the answer you will dig into the problem to find a solution that works for everyone.
- You are passionate about evolving and improving the customer experience
- You don’t just accept the status quo, and you look for opportunities to break out of the mold and find better tools and processes to optimize and improve website efficiency: e.g. automated testing, CI/CD workflows, error logging.
- You like to learn and keep up-to-date with the latest coding practices and technologies.
Good to have: (Not Mandatory)
- Experience with DevOps and cloud hosting providers (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- You are interested in marketing/SEO site-tuning and analytics systems
- Ability to take an ownership & leadership role on the team.
- Working knowledge of the general web landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience working in the stock market, crypto trading-related applications.
- General knowledge of stock, crypto, and commodity forex trading topics.
Benefits if you choose us:
We believe that any company is only as good as its employees:
- Competitive salary.
- Grow together with one of the fastest-growing companies.
- 9 - 6 work hours and no weekend or rotational shifts (We deem personal life as important as professional life for any person).
- Ability to flourish in an organization truly centered on people and technical expertise.
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects as part of an international team.
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative.
- 80 -20 learning method, We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. A premium Lynda.com account would be shared with employees to help them spend 20 percent of their time learning and improving their skill sets.
- We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our teams include women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world.
You will be designing front-end architecture with architectural guidelines in mind (secure,high-performing, scalable, extensible, flexible, simple).
● Architect, Design and develop front-end applications.
● Minimum 4+ years of coding experience.
● Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
● Programming experience with at least one modern framework such as ReactJS or VueJs.
● A strong product design sense.
● Understand end user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
● Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general.
● Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
● Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
● Ability to learn and work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Work closely with the customer and/or his team and ensure a good experience to the customer along with technical delivery.
- Provide prompt updates to customer and team which ensures a stress-free experience to customer and team.
- Build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Become familiar with the new technology area in a short span of time.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Practical experience in building web pages in HTML/CSS on PHP
● Need to understand how to interlace PHP code with HTML code with loops, etc.
● Understanding of how to write modular code for different HTML snippets in PHP
● Experience with Bootstrap is a plus
● Good knowledge of working with Git is required
As a front end product engineer, you will work with product engineers & designers to improve the overall user experience, performance, reliability and scalability of our systems. From handling millions of messages/ payments a minute to extract buyer intent and priority for processing these transactions to building tools to trace and visualize payments made across a business you'll be involved in projects that span all aspects of the business. Our goals includes scaling and architecting systems to support advanced product features that may not be currently viable because of hard technical considerations. You'll collaborate with our small, but effective, framework team with a track record of highly impactful work for Finly.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- Complete Finly's new-hire training week, and learn Accounts Payable Processes & the various partners we work with to make Finly happen.
- Investigate, solve and release a bug fix to production. In order to do this you will ramp up on Finly's engineering stack by pair-programming with your teammates and attending engineering training sessions designed and presented by the team.
- Meet with cross-functional peers around the company to learn how the product functions.
- Complete your engineering starter project and deploy your first changes to production.
WITHIN 3 MONTHs, YOU'LL
- Learn Finly's technical stack and apply development patterns through your work.
- Engage in your first on-call rotation in Support Engineering to help diagnose and resolve production problems and customer issues
- Individually contribute reliably ship full features to customers.
- Estimate technical scope and time to complete major features and initiatives.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Move to new product vertical & initiative and start designing scalable frontend systems.
- Have made a visible impact on the product for all the users of Finly.
- Work closely with your team to remove roadblocks, educate on best practices and improve how we work.
- Be comfortable navigating most of frontend stack and infrastructure
- Be responsible for the planning, scoping, design, and implementation of new features
- Participate in interviewing and hiring, as a way to influence team growth and how our values inform our culture
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Individually contribute and lead teams to reliably ship full improvements to our frontend services
- Define tools and standards for product engineering to measure performance impact of releases
- Drive service reliability by developing tooling that enables metric visibility using SLIs, SLOs, and SLAs
- Developing Production Readiness standards to ensure service reliability
- Help grow other engineers technically by mentoring, pairing and developing other learning opportunities
- Collaborate with engineering and product leadership to define priorities and set delivery goals
Your understanding of front-end technologies, web application dev, system design, will be put to the test. You will take up a project for a team and then move to another project.
Join us & have the authority and responsibility to make things happen!
we are looking for a Sr. Software UI Engineer to join us! You will design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design. If you have a track record in and a passion for software engineering, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
Position: Lead - PHP Developer
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 7 + years
Work timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
- Highly proficient with HTML, CSS, RESTful API
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Experience in working with CI/CD tools and automation
- Experience in working on Kubernetes
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Ability to communicate with team members and stakeholders
- The candidate must work in a Collaborative style, should be results-driven and a problem solver
- Must be self-driven, detail-oriented with ability to produce high quality and timely results
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead a technical team on building custom modules in a tool that creates static html pages
- Develop these new functionalities with the team's other frontend & backend developers while ensuring compliance with technical requirements (quality, performance, and security)
- Bring these functionalities into production and ensure their proper functioning
- Sharing knowledge with the team
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering with 3+ years experience.
- Strong knowledge in developing responsive web app, designing models (JSON) and (Server communication (REST APIs) are preferred.
- Strong knowledge in modern Frontend frameworks & libraries like Angular, Redux + React are preferred.
- Strong Knowledge in HTML templates and modern templating technologies are preferred.
- Strong knowledge in modern libraries like React is preferred.
- Knowledge of NodeJS, NPM packages is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of Gulp, Bower is a plus.
- Knowledge of ExpressJS is desirable.
- Knowledge of Docker is desirable.
- Basic Knowledge of relational DBMS and SQL