Hiring - React.JS Developer Freelance Consultant (WFH-Remote)
Greetings from Deltacubes Technology!!
Experience: 5+ years
Talent Acquisition Specialist
About the Job:-
We are looking for a competent Frontend Engineer to join our growing company. You will be working on transmuting ongoing production-level enterprise projects into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you have got a knack for creating a user-friendly product and are eager to learn trending tech with a growing company while enhancing your entrepreneur mindset, then we are looking for you. We hope you are as tech-savvy as us and are hungry for challenging projects.
Job Type - Full time (Remote)
- Communicating with the client for day to day activity
- Gather and understand the technical requirement of the client
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end engineers and web designers
- Stay up-to-date on arising technologies
- React.js, Redux
- HTML, CSS
- Bootstrap or Tailwind or Material UI
Good to Have
- SSR - Next.js
- Gatsbby (SSG)
- Hooks/Flux/context API
- SASS or SCSS
- Knowledge of Deployment process
- Positive work environment
- Remote work option
- Encourage and sponsor learning and development programs
- Chance to work with advanced technology
- Opportunity to reveal a hidden talent
- Experience: 5-9 years.
- Should have strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Should able to design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable front-end code.
Satisfic is focused on the areas of the IT channel marketing. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end-users. Headquartered in Singapore and with teams across key countries in APAC, Satisfic leverages its regional service delivery capabilities to help IT channel succeed and grow.
Please visit our site at www.satisfic.com for further details.
What you will be doing:
- SATISFIC is a product-based company; hence will be required to work on product development and support.
- Need work on the following technologies – Angular, Core Web API and PostgreSQL.
- SATISFIC’s product is hosted in AWS. This will provide you with an opportunity to work on the latest cloud technologies
- Coding computer programs.
- Support day to day software development activities as assigned by Software Engineering Leader/Manager.
- Timely completion of daily assigned projects as per requirements
- Complete adherence to all metrics and parameters associated with each project through completion of project.
- Effective Time management.
- Mentor and assist Trainee/ Junior Software Engineers to complete assigned tasks.
- Completing assigned projects on time within set quality parameters.
- Check coding standards and deliverables against each project/product specifications for their own and their junior engineers before delivery.
- Develop module specification documents for internal purpose.
- Ensure compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before approving Design Outputs/Program Deliverables.
- Lead continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
- Develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency and reliability of the deliverables and system.
About your experience:
- 3-4 years of proven experience in Angular 2 or higher, typescript and web mark up.
- Proficiency with building responsive web application with HTML 5, CSS and related frameworks (Bootstrap, Materialize)
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge & experience to user REST APIs using JSON data and best practices related to their implementation.
- Knowledge & Experience in Node JS
- Firm grasp of UI/UX principles, ability to convert UX designs into deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Project and time management skills
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related area from a good institute is preferred
Reports to: Lead – Software Engineering
About Company: Spica Systems (https://spicasys.com )
Spica Systems is a Silicon Valley based start-up, established in 2019 and are recognized as experts in building products and providing R& DandSoftware Development services in wide range of leading-edge technologies such as LTE, 5G, Cloud Services (Public -AWS, AZURE, GCP, Private -Openstack) and Kubernetes. Ithasa highly scalable and secured 5G Packet Core Network, orchestrated by ML powered Kubernetes platform, which can be deployed in various multi cloud modealong with a test tool. Headquartered in San Jose, California, we have our R& D centre in Sector V, Salt Lake Kolkata.
- Looking for a Software developer who will work on the product's Web UI side
- Hands on and working experience with React JS
- Experience: 2-4 years of React development in a team environment
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux.
- Experience with user interface design. Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Education: Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, IT or Mathematics or Engineering
Traits: Quick learner, open minded, willing to learn
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
- Responsive/Mobile Design Skills
- Cross-Browser Development
- Front End Frameworks like Bootstrap
- Worked on markup languages like HTML, HTML5
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Knowledge of some SEO principles
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop etc.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
To know more about Srijan Technologies, visit the following:
Qrata is hiring for a Venture funded company that is backed by marquee investors. Founded in
2020, the product provides a collaborative new way for SaaS companies to onboard their
large customers. Their unified workspace aims to help streamline customer onboarding and
implementation journeys, and get every customer off to a great start.
Role: Senior frontend lead
Description: Are you a front-end developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that built these products”?
They are a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS
products used by tens of thousands of customers. They're laser focused on delivering a world
class new product again, and looking for an ambitious front-end engineer to join our existing
team of 9 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast paced start-up environment, building something big from
scratch, breaking down new problems, creating well structured UI components, executing on
pixel perfect design, paying great attention to every little interaction detail, and doing demos
of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right
opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a front-end developer would include
building real-time collaboration experiences across their product, building live document
editing and modern spreadsheet experiences from scratch, creating flexible new Kanban-style views of work tasks, and crafting cool new UI components and interactions that we will use across our product.
● Expertise in React
● Code audits and guidelines
● SPA Framework patterns
● Browser features (Caching / Storage / Compatibility etc )
● Test automation
● Deployment strategy
Nice to have:
● Familiarity with AWS
● Experience with startups or early stage teams
● Knowledge of module bundlers like Webpack
At Convosight, we are on a mission - to help community builders become community entrepreneurs.
We are building a first of it's kind community management platform for community builders who are looking to build, grow, engage and monetize their online communities. Launched initially for Facebook Groups, over 3000+ Facebook Group Admins trust Convosight to manage more than 60M members today. Empowering an underserved dimension of passion economy and our category defining work has already earned laurels and recognition from the best in the industry.
And this is just the beginning...
With our eyes set on the future, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Angular Developer who is hands on with ..
What are we looking for?
If you are passionate about building a great product for millions of users then that you are the right place. As an UI Developer, you will work to enhance the existing mobile responsive site adding relevant features and implementing UI/UX as per Product Designs. Great User experience will be your key priority along with ensuring optimized page loads time.
What kind of work will you be doing?
* You will own the architecture of the frontend. Note, our apps have complicated, data-heavy, and sleek UIs. Therefore, very modularized architecture build on sound SOLID principles is a must.
* Lead a team of 2-3 developers including mentoring, task management, and code reviews
* Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth cross-browser UIs
* Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
* Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software Angular moves fast and often breaks things.
* Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
* 4+ years of experience working on Angular
* Knowledge of object-oriented programming. We take SOLID principles very very seriously
* Experience using automated testing suites
* Should have production experience using Redux. We will use NGRX
* Experience with CICD services and other DevOps processes
* Experience with logging frameworks like Sentry or NewRelic or similar
* Experience with user analytics frameworks like MixPanel or WebEngage or Segment
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent
* Good Communication skills
* An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goals setting and improving on productivity metrics
* Prior SAAS experience