GreedyGame is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join its clan! We are looking to get an engineer on board who has the knack for finding the quirkiest bugs. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform.
Seniority Level: Senior QA
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Engineering, Information Technology
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 3-6 years
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Work with our proprietary Java and Kotlin based SDK to find performance and functionality-related issues.
2. Working with in-house Dashboards to perform testing of UI and APIs.
3. Collaborating with teams to create test documents.
4. Planning and task management in congruence with the Leadership Team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* Expertise in testing different QA Methodologies black box, white box, and gray box for both web UIs and backends both manually and automation.
* Ability to code and maintain back-end automation frameworks written in distributed programming languages such as Python.
* Ability to automate Android applications using tools such as Appium.
* Hands-on experience on API testing and testing tools like Postman, Rest-Assured, or other API testing tools.
* Experience working with Proxy tools like Charles Proxy, Fiddler.
* Excellent in test strategizing, planning, estimation, execution, and reporting.
* Working knowledge of Agile scrum methodologies
* Strong debugging, problem-solving, interpersonal, and troubleshooting skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
* To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self- driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
* A workspace, that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the most happening centre of Bangalore.
* A well fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore we provide - free lunch with wide variety on all days of the week, a stocked up pantry to satiate your want for munchies , a Foosball table to burst stress, weekly team engagement activities and above all a great working environment.
* We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us and in order to make sure that happens, timely formal and informal feedbacks are given.
GreedyGame is a platform which enables blending of ads within mobile gaming experience using assets like background, characters, power-ups. It helps advertisers engage audiences while they are playing games, empowers game developers monetize their game development efforts through non-intrusive advertising and allows gamers to enjoy gaming content without having to deal with distractive advertising.
- Demonstrated work experience in Manual and Automation testing
- Ability to develop Test Automation Scripts and Test Executions
- Hands-on experience in Selenium web driver and Core Java, TestNG/Cucumber
- Expertise in Testing web services/APIs, Jenkins
- Familiarity with tools/utilities such as Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
- It is advantageous to have prior experience with tools such as JMeter in performance testing such as load testing, spike testing, and so on.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, technical troubleshooting skills, and attention to detail.
- Willingness and flexibility to switch between multiple high priority assignments
API Automation REST web services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate clear abilities to work in a team.
- Need to be excellent team player.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Monitor all operations that affect the quality.
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians, and other staff.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Appraise customers' requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Review current standards and policies.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation.
- Ensure all legal standards are met.
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections.
- Key requirements: Functional Testing, Automation, Base24 JIRA, API.
Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism.
What Will You Do
● Improve automation code structure and framework architecture in terms of
maintainability, execution speed, and coverage; write, co-write, and review test
● Own communication throughout the sprint/release cycle, quality of features, and the
delivery of the entire feature
● Lead new language/framework POC within the technical focus area
● Drive the design/code review process for test automation, seeking and providing
● Ensure your team has strong sets of documentations and journals of how their test
design and architecture/product evolves over time.
● Lead effort in working with other teams and counterparts to solve problems affecting the
team's overall delivery
● Participate in the prioritization of cross-team automation initiatives & lead those within
your own team
● Participate/Support in production/Customer deployment.
What you will Bring
● 10+ years of experience in professional testing
● Familiarity with Microservices architecture
● Deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles
● Strong problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
● Passion for self-improvement and continual learning
● Great attitude and adaptable to taking on many diverse responsibilities
● Experience working with Web and API Testing - both manual & automation
● Experience using tools such as Jira, Git, Selenium, RestAssured, TestNG,CI/CD
● Experience in setting up test Infra for Functional and Non-Functional testing.
● Experience working with programming languages like Java/Python.
● Experience working with Agile process management methodology
● Experience of Performance / Security Testing and Linux/Unix commands
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QA engineer’s responsibilities include:
1.Work with Business Analysts to get a clear understanding of requirements, understand thefunctionality of the product, create the appropriate test cases, test planand ensure that theproduct is thoroughly tested.
2.Log bugs in the appropriate system, categorize them based on severity levels, re-test the fixesreceived from developers. Work with the developers to provide more information about theissue on a need basis and assist in arrival of quick solution.
3.Approve the release when all the issues have been fixed.
4.Take feedback (especially bugs) from customers to BA and Product development teams andensure that they are properly addressed.
5.Automate and execute the test cases using appropriate tools6.Perform other related duties as assigned.
What Arcana (previously Newfang) Does:
Arcana is The Storage Layer for Ethereum with a Privacy Stack for developers to build secure and privacy preserving apps. Users care about privacy now more than ever before and it is becoming a first-class citizen in the modern development stack. Arcana makes it easier for apps to be privacy-focused out of the box.
With Arcana’s privacy stack, developers give control of data back to their users. They can easily integrate our SDK with their apps and use our modular feature blocks for Authentication, Identity Management, Encryption, Access Control, and Decentralized Storage. All of which are secured by and verifiable on the blockchain.
Visit www.arcana.network to learn more about us, our backers, and our offerings
As the first QA hire at arcana, you will be responsible for setting up testing frameworks and leading QA for all our products and releases
- Design and develop a QA framework. Automate parts of the framework wherever feasible.
- Develop and implement test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated)
- Track key QA metrics for product and maintain a process for logging bugs/issues and debugging them.
- Handle QA validations of UI, backend APIs, databases, SDK, and Performance.
Skill Set Required:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in a testing role at a platform/infrastructure software company
- Demonstrable Experience in using UI automation frameworks like Selenium, Appium, etc. and automated API testing using tools like Postman or similar.
- Experience in Web testing, API testing, Mobile testing, and performance, security and usability testing
- Familiarity with test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and distributed system design
- Experience with Solidity smart contract testing
- Prior software engineering experience
- Handled QA for open source projects
As an SDET at Jumio, the candidate is expected to develop and maintain automated functional, integration and load tests for web applications that ensure the quality of developed product features. They are supposed to be champions of quality and participate in developing and enhancing continuous delivery solutions. They are expected to participate
actively in agile development rhythms (scrum, kanban etc), be able to read / write good quality code. The role also requires some level of manual testing depending on project needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, system/end-to-end testing for Web applications / REST services
- Experience in Spring Framework is required
- Minimum 3 years experience with Java or Groovy or Python
- Ideally some experience with Spring Boot, Docker, Selenium, AWS
- Comfortable usage of UNIX-like operating system and basic bash scripting knowledge
- Spring Framework Knowledge
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Think further than the solution appears to require
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English
- Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architecture
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
- .Net or AngularJS knowledge
- Mobile Automation Testing, esp. Appium
- Machine Learning / Computer Vision knowledge
Must have Java experience with Selenium Web Driver and expertise in Integration with existing Applications
Experience working in an Agile environment together. Certifications from ISTQB would also be a big plus
Experience in REST/SOAP Web Services
Experience working in Unix, Linux environment
Good to have knowledge in CI/CD using Jenkins
Soft skills: Excellent communication skills, problem solver and self-driven.