We are looking for Quality Analysts responsible for ensuring the quality of our products. Your primary responsibility will be to understand the product scope, prepare test cases, and execute test cases and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated user experience and product quality is essential.
- Should possess excellent knowledge about software testing
- If candidate has done any testing certification or any relevant experience, will be preferred
- Analyzing the requirements from clients
- Should have very good written and verbal communication skills
- Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Hands on experience to write test plans and test cases.
- Defect Tracking
- Should have keen eye for detail and can create clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases
If you are looking forward for this opportunity, kindly apply with us with below asked details:
About Mobzway Technologies LLP
● Uses a variety of black box and white box testing techniques.
● Understanding the software internals, debug problems using log files,
and automate repetitive tasks using test automation frameworks.
● Work closely with the software engineering and product team to
understand the features and technical implementation
● Understanding the impact of new changes in the systems as well as for
end users, develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world
environments and use cases.
● Create and execute appropriate regression tests.
● Driving the software development process toward quality-centric
● B.E/B-Tech Degree in Computer science, Information technology from
● 8-10 years of hands-on experience on testing highly scalable web
applications and backend systems
● Excellent white box and backend testing skills
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Engineering with focus on
testing backend servers, system components and web applications
● Should be a white box testing expert
● Should have a strong ability to understand the System Under Test.
● Should have hands-on experience on System testing, and End-To-End
● Should have the ability to analyze and decompose large systems into
smaller individual components, and design a strategy to test this system.
● Should have strong passion for Quality, and should be driven by a set of
good Quality Engineering Principles, and evangelize them.
● Should have hands-on experience on Linux, and shell scripting.
● Should have excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
● Should not feel satiated without delving deep into system/application
level logs for validation.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Nice to have skills
● Should have the ability to code, and develop user level functional
automated tests for both frontend and backend - Ideal stack to have Java
+ Test NG + WebDriver
● Experience in Agile software development team
● Experience in building/managing continuous integration systems
Syfe is one of the fastest growing digital wealth platforms in Singapore. We build personalized, diversified portfolios using proprietary algorithms and state-of-the-art technology. Our mission is to enable sophisticated investing at a low cost.
In July 2021, we closed a S$40 million Series B funding round led by https://valar.com/" target="_blank">Valar Ventures , just 9 months after raising Series A. Our existing investors followed on their original investment in a short time frame, which speaks volumes about our rapid growth and our future ahead. Moving forward, we will accelerate our expansion across geographies, launch new products and grow our team.
The Syfe team consists of industry experts from finance, e-commerce, and technology. We come from startups as well as large corporations. Excellence in execution is in our DNA. We aim to become Asia’s largest Digital Wealth Manager by leveraging technology to provide a superior investing experience for our customers.
Syfe was named Best Digital Advisory Solution at DigFin Group Innovation 2021. Find out more about us at http://www.syfe.com/" target="_blank">www.syfe.com
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
- Work as a part of QA team and take ownership of the Quality of Web and Mobile Apps.
- Work closely with development team to define robust testing processes through manual testing.
- Monitor and track resolution of quality issues.
- What makes you a great fit:1-3 years of professional software testing experience
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Experience in backend, database and mobile apps testing
- Good understanding of the Agile Methodology
Manual Testing, Functional testing, Regression, Postman
The Syfe Advantages:
Annual learning allowance for work related online courses and books
Allowance for home-office setup
Latest M1 Macbook Pro + as required hardware and software
Best of all, our speciality is helping people manage their money. We will help you learn how to manage your own money like a pro
SeenIt is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like you to apply.
DUKAAN - Create Your Online Store in 30 Seconds
Dukaan is an app that allows offline businesses to sell their products and services online. On our app, the users can make beautiful product catalogues (catalogs) right from a smartphone and share with their customers easily on different social media apps such as Whatsapp Business, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram etc. Praised by users all over India, this app has saved declining businesses by helping them transfer their shop online. The journey has just begun and we are on a mission to make India truly Digital.
Dukaan is currently powering over 4.9 M ecommerce stores built by indian small businesses and growing at a crazy rate.
Dukaan is looking at a QA engineer to join our team and help us ship polished & defect free products to our users.
QA Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
Your primary responsibility will be to run various tests from the test-suite on new software releases to ensure that it satisfies all specifications and requirements as well as free from any bugs.
Once issues have been resolved, You will run additional tests to make sure the issues are resolved before the new release is pushed to production.
- Thoroughly testing new releases to find bugs or design issues.
- Identifying bugs in new releases and understanding how to resolve them
- Creating issues for these bugs and with steps on how to re-produce them.
- Ensuring that new software products are ready for consumer use
- Working with development teams to prevent issues with new products
Requirements & Skills :
- 3 - 4 years of experience in Automation Testing of Web and Mobile Applications.
- Previous experience as a QA engineer in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution of large scale, distributed cloud-based software systems to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Strong experience in Selenium Automation Testing. Develop automation scripts using Java or
- Experience using Agile development methodologies.
- 3-7 years of hands on experience in mobile app testing - iOS / Android
- Mobile automation expertise (iOS, Android) using Appium.
- Experience having automated in an Agile environment.
- Experience with issue tracking tool (JIRA) and reporting tools.
- Experience with source code management and build tools - Git, SVN, Maven, Gradle
- Experience in using Charles Tool / Fiddler
- Programming language: Java
- Automation tool: Selenium, Appium
- Others: Jira, GIT, Maven, Gradle, Bamboo, TestNG
- Experience working and automating in REST APIs based WS environment.
- Strong knowledge on current automation trends.
- Knowledge of Performance testing on mobile applications.
- Experience with continuous integration using bamboo/Jenkins
We are a small team of closely knit engineers who were able to build a product that helped us to scale until this point. The company’s growth from here is based on the strategy of focusing on enterprise customers and making products ready for them.
Laundry industry has critical workflows and complex integrations with hardware and machines, and the new developers need to be more confident and fearless about making changes in the system. This will help to deliver products faster to the customers while building more robust products.
We are looking for an experienced QA Test Automation Engineer to be part of our team. Your understanding of functional testing, writing maintainable tests, written and verbal communication skills will be put to the test.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute manual testing activities.
- Manage release from the QA perspective and keep the affected parties informed.
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvements.
- Preparing test cases for unit, integration and end-end testing.
- Plan and manage automation testing strategy for QDC.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
- LTE with 5G/4G Experience
- Understanding of LTE/5G/4G end-to-end flows
- Working experience on UEs and/or RAN side
- Good understanding of L1/L2/L3 protocols on the Air interface
- Tools and Analytical Skills
- Log Analysis Experience
- Working experience with end-to-end setups
- Scripting experience on Keysight/Anite/Anritsu/R&S tools.
- Extensive Test Automation Experience and/or development experience using Python or any (scripting) language (for at least one year)
- Understanding basic OOPS concepts