HUGHES SYSTIQUE CORPORATION (HSC) is an award-winning software solutions and services company that has been instrumental in steering the digital transformation journey of its clients from the forefront. Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland USA with development centres in Gurgaon and Bengaluru, India, we work for a wide variety of clients ranging from Fortune 100 Tier 1 equipment vendors & ISVs to small and innovative start-ups with operations in US, Europe, UK, South East Asia, Japan, India etc.
- Strong experience in Java coding and Selenium
- Experience in developing automation frameworks from scratch
- Good experience in API testing
- Strong background and experience of working in tooling or QA automation
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Key Work Responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership in providing the test methods to be adopted as per project needs.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- Research, recommendation and implementing tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
- Prepare test plan, test estimates for committed work
- Assess the dependencies from different teams, communicate well in advance and work to close the dependencies.
About Hughes Systique Corporation (HSC)
What does the role look like?
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance Lead Should be an excellent team manager as well as individual contributor capable of understanding and driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App) Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and technical architecture and how each feature is implemented Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice architecture
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-3 years of industry experience as an automation tester in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python
- Hands on Experience in designing highly reusable and efficient Automation Test framework design in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python and able to maintain/support an automation framework
- Experience in building and adhering the automation processes/standards and guidelines to meet code quality benchmark and robustness of overall framework for future maintenance
- Experience in developing high-quality test automation suite in a cross-browser environment
- Experienced in working with different Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, and Methods
- Ability to handle exceptions, File I/O, API interactions and Database Operations
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, software testing life cycle and processes.
- Good knowledge of different types of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods
- Rich experience in failure debugging and writing clean & efficient code with strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building end to end automation scripts with code modularity and reusability
- Experience in Automation development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of test management tools Visual Studio/JIRA
- Responsible for maintaining latest code artifacts in version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in setting up and configuring test environments is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored process, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Experience with functional testing of web and Android/iOS App.
Who are WE?
Product photography for Furniture, Beds, Linens, Curtains, Carpets, Blinds, Sofa's & all other home furnishings don't have to be expensive and time consuming. Live Furnish makes it easy to create stunning 3D product images that boost conversion rates and sales with our easy to use platform. No more wasted time scheduling, creating scenes, and getting just the right lighting when you can do it all from your desk.
-Save 70% on costs creating 3D photorealistic product shots
-Save 80% on shoots and production time
-Get massive lift on conversion rates from 55% - to over 500%
-Sell pre-orders from prototypes before manufacturing
Live Furnish empowers you to produce high-quality 3D images with a few hours instead of days and weeks with studios. Trusted by over 100 leading manufacturers and retailers.
We have raised a total of $7.5M in funding rounds. Our latest funding was raised on Dec 9, 2021 from a Seed & Series A Funding round. We are backed by Investors - Venture South, Launch, CEAS Investments, Mercato Partners, Parkwest LLC.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Learn more, log onto our website
Designation: Automation Tester
Job Location: Delhi (Hybrid Mode)
An expert within the testing center excellence, the test automation engineer who will be responsible for automating the test effort as much as possible. You will be suggesting ideas for automated software test procedures. Besides, you will be highlighting problem areas and tracking bugs that hinder software installation. If you have a strong technical background and can streamline all testing activities, then we would love to have you on board.
What do we expect you to do?
- Develop testing strategy, plans, estimates and schedule to support projects and product releases
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Participate in all reviews necessary to ensure quality in the product - requirements, design, status and code
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with Software Developers to develop solutions and fixing bugs.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Analyze user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Execute all levels of testing
What are We looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience in testing with prior experience in a product organization
- Prior experience working with a product start up company is required
- BE/BTECH/MCA/BCA Degree holder
- Must have hands on experience in test automation tools/frameworks -Selenium
- Proficient in MySQL, PostgreSQL, and NoSQL (MongoDb) environments
- Working knowledge API and Services testing (RestAssured, Karate, SOAP UI, Postman or similar tools)
- Experience in Mobile App Automation for iOS and Android Apps using Appium, Detox or any other automation tools like Espresso etc.
- Must have testing experience on windows, mac, web, iOS platform
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Analytical abilities Logical thinking Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
What do we Offer?
- Build products from scratch and be part of decision making with the TOP authorities
- Freedom to explore and implement your own ideas
- Hybrid Work Mode
- Open culture with flexible timings
- Weekend parties, Worcations with teams
- Learning, Growth & Onsite Opportunities
- Work with a Team who is a Family
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ARE PREFERRED
- Direct interface with onshore/offshore stake holders to understand requirement
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, formualte test cases, test coverage, defect remediation, reporting using JIRA.
- Defects management, RCA with the development team, debugging issues with developers.
- To perform manual and automation testing including developing/updating libraries, maintaining, executing scripts for web, mobile and api
- Get involved in functional API testing using Postman or RestClient.
- Able to do manual security testing to identify all possible weakness of the application as well as well aware of the tools available in the market
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA, agile methodlogies.
- Knowledge Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, jmeter(Good to have)
- Knowledge of test framework and development patterns like POM
- Knowledge of Git, bitbucket
- Good Communication & Written Skills. (Must have)
- Knowledge of iOS and/ Android based Mobile App Testing. (good to have)
- Knowledge with any NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha (good to have)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Graduate/post graduate in Computers
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team:
The Mobile App Product team is responsible for building the best in class mobile ecosystem for SMEs. We do this by building features that solve real-world problems for SMEs that improve agency stickiness for the platform.We also allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
This team act as a bridge between multiple product areas including Phone System, email system, CRM, Reputation Management etc.
GoHighLevel is looking for a Mobile QA Engineer for its Mobile team who is passionate about mobile testing and automation. You will be creating, maintaining and automating test cases for the iOS and Android apps at GoHighLevel. In addition, developing innovative tools to boost our testing efficiency, debug failures, and making it easy to communicate results with high level reports. You will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing and reporting test automation results. The ideal candidate will be technical, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, and focused on achieving results
At Gohighlevel, you will:
- Perform mobile testing(android/iOS apps) and mobile automation for mobile apps using BDD framework with tools-Appium/flutter driver/ etc
- Using declarative paradigm for writing tests.
- Perform multi-mobile platform functional tests in different environments.
- Identify, isolate (in source code, and app), report and track defects (functional and non-functional) to closure.
- Review requirements, and provide feedback on business completeness and testability.
- Review change requests (Git, Clickup) and provide a level of effort estimates of QA effort.
- Truly agile partnership with product owners and developers to progressively work towards improved efficiency in both business and technology.
What we look for:
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with mobile testing, api testing and mobile automation(Appium/flutter driver/Espresso etc)
- Programming skills in any of the language/s -Java/Dart/Kotlin
- Ability to define, design, develop & maintain test automation frameworks
- Author manual test cases based on product spec and automate them as part of a feature delivery
- Ability to identify and root cause Automation test and app failures
- Support bi weekly release regression of the apps by automation and manual testing and providing sign offs
- Ability to formulate test strategies, test methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of Product life cycle, release metrics and goals
- Understand the full lifecycle of Product development and understand release metrics.
- Team-player who collaborates well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to identify and learn new technologies quickly
- BE/B.tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent is required
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of api testing
- Mobile automation using flutter driver based framework
- Knowledge of programming languages-Dart/Kotlin
- Knowledge of CI-CD tools such as Codemagic/Jenkins/Bitrise
IT Project Coordinator with QA Testing Experience (2+ Year)
Full Time, Permanent
Prepare test cases based on the requirements. Co-ordinate with developers & Clients Apprise the QA Lead of the status on regular basis. Must be capable of paying attention to detail and adhering to project timelines
Good Knowledge on Testing Handle testing of the assigned modules with lesser monitoring Good Team player, Good Communication skills, resolving day-to-day technical issues,
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Position : Software Test Engineer
Location : San Francisco, USA
REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP / WORK PERMIT / VISA STATUS: USA with Valid work visa
The ideal candidate must have at least "3” years of active and recent experience with coding in Java to automate and as well as executing those scripts in an effort to test the functionality. Must be comfortable as a consultant, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- · 3+ Years of hands-on Experience on Java with strong knowledge of OOPs
- · in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
- · Experience with Automation testing tool, preferred experience with Selenium Web Driver or custom test tool
- · Adequate working knowledge of JUnit or TestNG
- · Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
- · Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable
- · Understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
- · Awareness to Software Development and Testing life-cycle
- · Strong communication and problem-solving skills desired
- · Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
- · Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- · Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- · Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
- · Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics
- · Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing
- · Must have a BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
Preferred / Good to have skills :
- · Knowledge of Perfecto or Mobile Cart device cloud
- · Knowledge of Appium
- · Knowledge of SOAP or REST API Services
- · Banking domain knowledge
- · Hands-on experience coding in Java
- · Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value.
- · Should have a proven track record for quality and performance of code deliverable, strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.
- · Develop and provide recommendations to the existing framework for highly visible mission critical applications.
- · Utilize BDD part of your testing and should have previous BDD experience
- · Expertise in writing complex SQLCommand for backend testing and good knowledge of web application
- · Develop a repeatable process for designing, developing, and executing scripts. - Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present findings to development teams.
- · Utilize Selenium, Java, Maven, Eclipse IDE, GitHub, Appium, , DevTest, TestNG , Junit and Jenkins to automate and virtualize applications
- · Create Test Plans, Cases and Scripts for UAT, functional and regression testing on Web applications, client applications and products.
- · Strong in any scripting language.
-Salary: 4 - 18 lacs/annum
-Location: Egmore, Chennai
-Experience: 2+years to 15 years
You will primarily be working for a well-established product company Staance based in California, USA.
-Web automation - Selenium or any other framework.
-Mobile app automation - Appium or any other
-Performance Testing automation - Gatling / JMeter
-Bachelor's in technology or equivalent degree in a related area.
Strong knowledge of automation frameworks
-Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
-Excellent communication skills
-Attention to detail
-Experience working with global teams
-Understanding the product requirements, prepare the test design, test design reviews, updating the test results and generation of test reports
-Excellent in Manual Testing / UFT
-Functional/feature testing, Regression, load, performance, high availability, GUI testing, and applications testing
Expect a vibrant and open culture with great flexibility. We have no hierarchy and believe in getting things done in the best possible way.
An exceptional technical opportunity offering the potential to mature into leadership in a high-growth startup.
Highly Competitive salary and offerings.