What will you be doing?
- Create test plans, test cases, and test strategy
- Provide full-stack support for existing and new tools
- Performance Testing of mobile applications
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices.
- Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts.
- Proficiency in any open-source Automation Framework
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
- Strong Software development fundamentals including OOPs, general Algorithms, etc.
- Computer fundamentals, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Shell scripting or familiarity with CLI is a plus
QA Lead/Architect (Lead : 8+Yrs and Architect : 10+Yrs)
What we are looking for:
· Leader, mentor, and one who exhibits thought leadership with a team consisting of QA
Engineers (both Manual & Automation)
· Hands-on involvement in day-to-day/ Sprint-by-Sprint /Release-by-Release product deliverables and planning
· Build the engineering business cases backed by data and facts (for ex: trending defects analysis, defect-prevention techniques followed, etc)
· Develop full-scale test strategies, plans, and associated communications documents
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and managers in a timely and clear fashion
· Experience in Agile and scrum delivery
· Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or
· 8+ year of QA experience
· Experience leading the team and managing the deliverables on testing and maintaining Web Applications and mobile applications is a MUST
· MUST be hands-on to play a crucial part in automating the test scenarios covering all the modules/functionalities of the product
· Hands-on experience in contributing to building the CO pipeline with QA automation framework & processes incorporated
· Hands-on / Familiar with Java Script / Type Script, Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, JMeter, Appium, RDBMS & AWS Services
· Ability to drive the involvement of the QA team at a very early stage of each enhancement for the product evolution.
· Experience with API testing, Load/Performance testing, Cross browser testing
· Experience building defects analysis reports and analytics for the team members, leadership team to make informed decisions
· Review requirements/specifications and create test plans and test cases
· Perform new functionality and regression tests
· Test APIs, user interfaces, web services, and web applications in multiple browsers and devices
· Perform data validation to ensure data from data source is completely and correctly displayed on UI
· Debug and troubleshoot complex issues
· Good knowledge of Java especially for test automation for APIs and UI
· Create clearly written defect reports to enable quick reproduction and resolution to issues
· Implement automation for functional and integration testcases.
· Prioritize QA requests and manage your work queue taking into consideration team goals and product milestones
· Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to quality
· Good knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
· Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks: Selenium+TestNG, Junit, Cucumber, JMeter / POST Man, Jenkins
· Knowledge of relational databases, non-relational databases, SQL
· Knowledge of GIT.
· Experience with both Linux/Unix and Windows environments
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to think beyond assigned task, and be a good team player
· Passion for testing and quality
· Familiarity with AWS technologies
HIRING for Automation Quality Analyst with MAX 30days of NOTICE PERIOD
Job ID: TNS2022QATEST08
Who Should apply?
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their Career graph.
Why Think n Solutions Software?
Exposure to latest Technology. Opportunity working in different platforms Direct client interaction
Rapid Career Growth
Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
BE/MTech/MCA with Min 70% GPA
Professional Quality Engineering and or development experience with 3+yrs Immediate joiners preferred
Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
Automation Testing Engineer - Job description
QA Automation Test Engineer is expected to plan, design, implement and maintain test automation infrastructure to enable continuous automated testing of all solutions.
- Analyze product architecture; define, develop, and drive functional test automation strategy using appropriate automation/performance tests
- Develop/enhance the framework for creating a test automation suite for smoke and regression testing integrated with the release process
- Create and prepare end-to-end technical solutions for CI/CD
- Develop test plan/strategy to support testing
- Conduct Proof of Concept for automation testing feasibility on a project as required
- Prepare roadmap for progressive automation and focus on low maintenance
- Ensure test cases have full traceability back to business requirements and technical specifications
- Develop, maintain, and communicate automated reports and testing metrics to the project stakeholders
SKILLS AND CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated 3+ years’ experience in Test Automation (or software development) with web-based software
- Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system is a strong preference
- Proven experience in both open-source UI & API test automation tools like Selenium WebDriver, Rest Assured, Cucumber using Java & other scripting languages with exposure to performance testing
- Experience delivering Selenium Frameworks for API testing web portals
- Should be able to create a Selenium automation framework from scratch
- Proven experience in using continuous integration technologies like Bamboo / Jenkins to integrate automated testing (unit, smoke, and regression) with the release process
- Experience in open-source tools with exposure to below is a plus:
- Selenium WebDriver
- Advanced knowledge on different design/architecture/integration/cloud/data patterns
- Exposure to Testing Life Cycle with a Test-Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven Development (BDD) environment
- Efficient with AWS environments or other cloud environments
- Mentor other test engineers and automation engineers to grow overall team capabilities
- Create training, workshops, and handbooks
- Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Experience in performance testing including developing NFRs, reporting and results evaluation
- Has created execution and reporting dashboards
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641628059568869&usg=AOvVaw0dPHW_vfHANoTVj2lycLn8">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641628059568909&usg=AOvVaw3-F_qw3sfeo1VEvN2_9qln">https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641628059568944&usg=AOvVaw1vRaVaeCh28dfyxptVH__9">https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and mentor the QA team in daily activities
2. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
3. Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases as per industry standards
4. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
5. Perform manual testing on Responsive web and Mobile apps
6. Identify, record and track bugs till closure
7. Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
8. Provide accurate test reports to QA lead
9. Coordinate with onsite development team members to ensure high-quality deliverable
10. Participate throughout the SDLC where inputs are the most valuable from a Quality Assurance perspective
11. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
1. Should have experience in Automation testing in mobile and web application
2. Should have experience in API Testing - Swagger UI/Insomnia/Postman
3. Should have knowledge about agile methodologies
4. Should have knowledge about test planning, test strategies, test scenarios
5. Should have knowledge about defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC.
6. Should be able to handle production issues and solve the user's queries
7. App testing and its tools - Appium, Firebase Testlab, etc.
8. Experience with LambdaTest as testing tool as well
9. Strong Requirement analysis and boundary cases analysis
10. Strong analytical/Problem solving skills
• Prepare the Test Summary Report and Test result report
• Analyzing the requirements and document test scenarios
• Version control of all configurable items
• Test case reviews
• Python scripting and test automation for embedded modules and test zigs (is a plus)
• Being a good team player
• Assisting team in technical issues
• Mentoring team
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Communication - Seeking clarification, updating status
• Conduct Internal Audits
• Technical Interview Panel
• Good understanding of coding and testing standards
- Demonstrated work experience in Manual and Automation testing
- Ability to develop Test Automation Scripts and Test Executions
- Hands-on experience in Selenium web driver and Core Java, TestNG/Cucumber
- Expertise in Testing web services/APIs, Jenkins
- Familiarity with tools/utilities such as Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
- It is advantageous to have prior experience with tools such as JMeter in performance testing such as load testing, spike testing, and so on.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, technical troubleshooting skills, and attention to detail.
- Willingness and flexibility to switch between multiple high priority assignments
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Evaluating the software applications, product code & systems according to specification.
- Collaborating with developers for creating and executing test cases and perform manual testing
- Recording and documenting results and compare with expected results
- Documenting anomalies and reporting bugs & errors to the development team
- Conducting post-release/post-
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
You Should Have:
- 3+ years of experience as QA Engineer.
- Experience with Manual and Automation Testing (Cypress, Puppeteer, Nightwatch or Selenium).
- Hands-on experience in testing REST APIs and using API testing tools like Postman etc.
- Should have hands-on experience on different kinds of testing like Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System, Acceptance Testing, Smoke Testing.
- Hands-on experience in designing complex test scenarios and test cases.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good To Have:
- Work experience in a Product company.
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins.
- Working experience with GIT and SQL.
- Experience with Performance testing
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be - always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.
At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware & Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person responsible for testing, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You have a prior software development/electronics/embedded background.
- You do not shy away from taking responsibility and are comfortable doing everything non-technical.
- You obsess over minor details and strive for perfection
- You can handle both the software & hardware QA of the product.
- You have prior software & hardware testing experience.
- You can commit for 6 months and can work out of Gurgaon.
If we decide to work together, we believe you would be a key team member who helps the company achieve the hockey stick growth that it needs to succeed.
- Design/Execute test cases (manual & automated) and analyze results, cross-browser / cross-device
- Test REST APIs using Postman, automation scripts.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Manage bug and support queues for internal customers
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as an automated QA tester is a plus
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java or any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- QA experience in Android / iOS apps
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration, and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, qTest, QC, QA tech, Bugzilla)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Payments, Payment Gateway, Fintech, Ecommerce domain knowledge - preferred
- Location – Pune
- Reporting to – Sr. QA Manager
- Working closely with Product Manager and CTO
- Engineering Graduate
- 5-8 Years of QA experience
- Understanding of basic testing principles – Black Box and White Box Testing
- Document and execute test cases for Black and White box testing.
- Execute testing tasks and report status and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Knowledge of testing with multiple browsers – IE, FF and Chrome
- Document defects and ensure verification of resolutions
- Work collaboratively with the development team during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
- Knowledge of manual testing
- Exposure to automated testing tools like Selenium, WaitiN, JMeter
- Basic SQL knowledge – writing SELECT queries, INSERT and UPDATE statements etc.
- Good listener
- Conﬁdent approach
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Ability to structure processes and lay down the foundation for a department
Personality and attitude traits:
- Passionate about work – We like people who like to work, and want their work to mean something
- Self-starter and motivator – We do not believe in monitoring or tracking team members
- Eager and quick to learn – If you are not excited to learn new things, then tech companies are not for you
- Individual contributor – We are a small team, and everyone has hands on contribution
- Start-up savvy