DRIVEU is looking for people with a good knowledge of Python, Django and thirst to learn more. You will be joining a bunch of animal lovers, geeks and foodies who love working together and solving meaty engineering problems.
We are building India's first on-demand driver network, and are looking for people who believe in disrupting the old way of working and love to experiment with every aspect of it. Operating in 6 cities, with thousands of drivers, we are rapidly growing month-on-month, and need motivated team players to take DriveU to the next level!
- Always get into a huddle with an agenda
- Bring nerf guns & a bullshit button. Not everybody is right at all times.
- Anybody can design and everybody should design.
- All questions are good questions & there are no bad ideas.
- Never leave your PET behind. Bring them to office :)
So what exactly would you be doing?
- Come to office in a happy mood. We recommend shorts.
- Grab your favourite piece of cereal or whatever you like.
- Work collaboratively with every team to pick up engineering problems and
come up with solutions.
- Work with design team and sketch out different variations.
- Write code like poetry and challenge your team members to find bugs.
- Think about making this solution even better.
All our engineers are given a choice to choose their own machines, tools & softwares. If you are happy, we are happy.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Design, Implement and deploy web modules.
- Designing and defining the interaction between the different component
- Write efficient and optimized code.
- Fast prototyping of proof of concept features/application based on the brief.
- Develop and maintain new features on Python/Django stack.
- Should have good knowledge of Django modules.
- Strong database skills, preferably MySQL.
- Build software solutions for complex problems.
- Share a list of websites/blogs you follow to stay updated.
- Link to Github account.
- Stack Overflow account.
- Tools you use for daily development.