About Precily Private Limited
About Drip Capital & Tech Team
The engineering team at Drip Capital is responsible for building and maintaining the online global trade financing platform that supports the interactions between buyers, sellers, financing partners, insurance agents, global retail partners, trade agents, shipping & transportation companies, supply chain and warehousing companies worldwide.
Our primary goal is to ensure that customers are provided time-critical capital and at the same time balance requirements related to risk, fraud management and compliance. The services are accessed by customers worldwide and hence the engineering systems need to be policy-driven, easily reconfigurable and able to handle multiple regional languages. We use machine learning for risk classifications/predictions, intelligent document parsing subsystems, robotic process automation, REST APIs to connect our microservices and a cloud-based data lake and warehouse for data storage and analysis.
Our team comprises talent from top-tier institutions including Wharton, Stanford, and IITs with years of experience at companies like Google, Amazon, Standard Chartered, Blackrock, and Yahoo. We are backed by leading Silicon Valley investors - Sequoia, Wing, Accel, and Y Combinator. We are a global company headquartered in Silicon Valley along with offices in India and Mexico.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Drip Capital’s engineering team, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of :
- Designing, building, deploying and maintaining the microservices that work in tandem to provide time-sensitive capital for customers worldwide
- Working closely with product managers to understand customer requirements and define what needs to be built
- Building machine learning-powered analytics and risk modules that adapt to individual and market variations
- Create and enhance workflow automation, rules engine modules using robotic process automation, intelligent document scanning
- 3+ years of relevant work experience of building low latency distributed systems, that are scalable, reliable
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of one programming language that is used to build backend applications such as Ruby, Golang, Java, C/C++, Python
- Knowledge of building low latency distributed systems, that are scalable, reliable
- Understanding of software architecture fundamentals, such as object-oriented design, abstractions and system design
- A desire to build well-engineered reusable backend components with high-quality code. Basic knowledge of test-driven software development
- Ability to debug issues across microservices and multiple levels of the stack
- Prior open source contributions is a plus
If you love building scalable, high performance, reliable distributed systems and want to work with people who feel the same way you do, let's talk!
About Our Client
It is a last-mile tech-logistics solution provider for intra-state deliveries based in Bangalore. It offers reliable, affordable, and professional services, structured to serve enterprises.
Our Client aggregates light commercial vehicles for urban logistics and has onboarded 55,000+ truckers on its platform across 14 cities. Our Client works across industry sectors like organized retail, FMCG and e-commerce, distribution and 3PL companies. Some of its clients include Amazon, Flipkart, Bisleri, Vishal Mega Mart, Future Supply Chain, Coca-Cola, Delhivery, and Udaan.
The company offers customized logistics solutions for clients, along with other value-added services such as screened drivers, audited and GPS-enabled vehicles, point-to-point billing, status updates, 24x7 service, and greater efficiency, all at transparent and economical pricing.
Our Client, as a brand, is known as one of the market leaders in the enterprise segment, and first movers to identify and empathize with the underserved urban trucker community, playing a huge role in making them a part of the mainstream economy. This series-B funded tech-logistics company aims to disrupt the primitive $35bn+ urban-logistics industry by leveraging technology and help enterprises to reach consumers faster.
Our Client is India's largest enterprise urban-logistics provider in India, with 55,000+ Light Commercial Vehicles on its platform.
Why Our Client?
1) Young Startup growing and well funded.
What will I do?
- Designing user flows and converting them into logical entities in the code.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Designing Database schemas.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
What skills should I have?
- 3+ years of experience in Backend Development.
- Language: NodeJs
- Additional knowledge of Python will be a plus
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
• Integrating user-facing elements into applications
• Test and debug programs
• Improve functionality of existing systems
• Implement security and data protection solutions
• Assess and prioritize feature requests
• Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical
Our growing software technology business is looking for a Mid Level Full Stack Developer to join our Development Team. We're looking for a talented, team-oriented, highly motivated, smart individual with a passion for software engineering, a strong desire to learn and an interest in providing mentorship to peers. We desire self-starting developers with strong experience developing sophisticated web applications leveraging the latest technologies. The successful candidate for this role must be an outstanding problem-solver with a great database and software architectural skills.
KEY REQUIRED SKILLS
• Strong software development experience with Node.js in addition to detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software architecture interactions and node module capabilities.
• Strong development experience using Node.js.
• Strong communication and collaborative skills
• Portfolio of application(s)
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3.
• Experience with source code versioning and Pull Requests with Git repositories.
• Standards & Protocols knowledge including JSON.
• Complex programming, program debugging, automated program testing, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
• Experience in other languages such as .net, including VB and C# are a plus
• Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Ubuntu Linux and Windows Server.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 2-3 years of relevant professional experience.
• Exact skill match may allow flexibility with education and experience requirements
• Certifications are a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in designing & implementing scalable, resilient backend microservices
- Expert at any backend programming language (Python/GoLang preferrable) and has exposure to API design and scalable architecture
- Hands-on experience on a couple of RDBMS/NoSQL/In-memory DBs
- Great database modelling skills
- Ability to choose the right algorithm, data-structure, and design pattern for the given problem statement
- Knowledge of any cloud based platform like AWS or GCP and scaling on the go
- Understanding of various application security principles and experience with building applications secure by design
- We don't care about which college you are from, if you have the power to convert coffee into code, we got you.
- Work experience as Python developer
- Should have experience in developing and working on consumer facing web/app products on in Django framework
- Should have experience working with react js front end design.
- Thorough knowledge of data stores, MyScore AWS services and should have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- Good experience of developing and integrating APIs
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system (mysql)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool (git)
- Good problem-solving skills
and the entire internet. Our switches and routers are the backbone of large data centers that host Microsoft
Azure, Google Cloud, Facebook etc. High Frequency Traders rely on Arista to provide ultra-low latency network.
In India Arista powers the Flipkart’s Big Billion Day Sale event which has over billion transactions happening in
real time. Besides, we also provide the last mile connectivity for campus wide networking (both wired and
wireless) through our Cognitive Cloud Networking solutions. Arista disrupted the traditional infrastructure
technology by pioneering the move from hardware to Software Defined Networks, Cloud and now to greater
network visibility through telemetry and data analytics solutions. All this is possible because of the strong
product engineering innovation that is the core of Arista’s DNA. At Arista we take pride in our engineering
prowess. We hire the best engineers and give them the most complex infrastructure problems to solve. We
push for quality and not quantity. As our CTO/EVP(Engineering) Ken Duda puts it "It’s in our culture, quality is
the most important thing. Getting it right is more important than feature velocity, ship dates and new
With over 400+ engineers in Bangalore and Pune are a big part of Arista’s technology leadership. With new
products in the offering, we are planning to strengthen the India team. If you are looking for an authentic
software engineering job where you can make a fundamental impact at the core infrastructure level, you
should be talking to us - we are looking for aptitude and attitude ; you need not have worked in wireless or
networking domains to work at Arista.
What will you get to do as a Software Engineer at Arista?
At Arista software engineers are the real deal - they do a lot more than simply writing code. You will work on
the whole development process, including:
• Suggesting and deciding what features to build
• Driving the design and architecture
• Pushing, testing, documenting the feature
• Working alongside customers in the field if needed
You will get to work with the best in your field and learn how to write amazingly reliable software - At
Arista everyone is hands-on including our managers, directors, VP’s and of course our CTO!
Are you right for this role?
Do you like coding? Does your adrenaline go up when you have difficult problems to solve? For success at
Arista all you need is:
• Strong engineering and Computer Science fundamentals
• Extensive background in algorithms and strong software architecture skills
• Hands-on experience with design and implementation in a strong product-engineering environment
• Self-driven and self-motivated - At Arista we empower engineers to work on their own with very little
supervision and management.
As a great software engineer we know that you have multiple options to choose from. So why Arista? It is
• Learning - A hands-on job like Arista’s is the best learning experience you can hope to get especially
when you work with peers who are equally good or better.
• Flexibility - Our engineers enjoy the utmost flexibility as we believe in judging by the output and not
by the hours worked. Our performance review process is designed to reflect this - we believe that
our best engineers know how to work and do not need to be told what to do.
• Truly global work - What we do in India is exactly the same as what we do in San Jose, Nashua,
Vancouver, Dublin, and other worldwide locations. You don’t have to move out of India to do
cutting edge software - at Arista you can do it right here.
• Large company with a start-up mind-set - We work like a start-up - less management, cost
conscious, innovating and disrupting our own products and we can go on. A mind-set that is hard to
get in $15b+ market cap public company.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby On Rails.
- Strong Project & Time Management Skills, along with the ability to apply these skills while working independently, or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, smart contracts and cryptocurrency will be an added advantage
- Experience in fintech domain will be another added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
1. One or more of Python/PHP/Ruby/NodeJS/Java
2. Sound object-oriented skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
2. REST APIs
3. MVC architecture
5. Exp with at least 1 NoSQL databases MongoDB/Memcache/Redis/
6. Exp with search technologies Elasticsearch/Solr
7. Exp building messaging based asynchrounous systems RabbitMQ/Kafka/SQS/Celery will be added advantage
8. Exp with Django/Flask frameworks will be added advantage
9. Knowledge of software best practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI) will be added adnavtage
1. Developing software solutions in conjunction with Relational theory, Rest APIs and NoSQL database technologies
2. Knowledge of cloud based technologies in AWS or Azure will be added advantage
3. Understanding of RDBMS technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
4. Hands-on with Version control systems (GIT, SVN) and Unix/Ubuntu.
5. Experience in requirement analysis, HLD, LLD, unit & integration testing.
6. Good hands on experience in debugging application issues
1) Top performer in the company
2) Has worked with product based startup company
3) Ambitious and hardworking