- Should be responsible for Scrum Master role and taking care of proper Daily Stand Up Meeting with the team and ensure team efficiency & unblock them by resolving their concerns.
- Taking care of complete Product backlog of the Product which is going to be developed or under development.
- Should be able to define proper Sprint Cycle & timeline for particular sub-part of the Product. Should be able to plan the Sprint items in such a manner that there is some needful & working sub-part of the Product is coming out at the end of every Sprint Cycle.
- Should be able to update Product Owner timely if there is any issue/challenge in the development team.
- Should be able to timely raise alarm / red flag to Senior Management/Product Owner if there is any major challenge in the Product.
- Should be able to manage team leave plans and then accordingly planning the Sprint Cycle.
- Take care of end-to-end timely and quality delivery of the complete product.
- Additionally , should be responsible for validating the product and ensure the quality of the product by identifying the bugs in the product. Should be able to timely update the development team for the bugs and push the dev team to timely resolve the bugs/issues.
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Sprint Planning, Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups, Direct Client Interaction
- Organize and Manage Daily Scrum, Create various types of Project status reports, Manage the scrum board with various graphs, chart
- Experience in managing only Technical projects
- Excellent communication skill
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
Syfe is one of the fastest-growing digital investment platforms in Singapore. We build personalized, diversified portfolios using proprietary algorithms and state-of-the-art technology. Our mission is to enable sophisticated investing at a low cost.
In July 2021, we closed a S$40 million Series B funding round led by Valar Ventures, just 9 months after raising Series A. Our existing investors followed on their original investment in a short time frame, which speaks volumes about our rapid growth and our future ahead. Moving forward, we will accelerate our expansion across geographies, launch new products and grow our team.
The Syfe team consists of industry experts from finance, e-commerce, and technology. We come from startups as well as large corporations. Excellence in execution is in our DNA. We aim to become Asia’s largest Digital Wealth Manager by leveraging technology to provide a superior investing experience for our customers.
Syfe was named Best Digital Advisory Solution at DigFin Group Innovation 2021. Find out more about us at www.syfe.com
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
What you'll do :
- Manage multiple cross-functional teams for product development
- Support Product Owners to create and refine product backlogs to ensure readiness for upcoming sprint(s)
- Own all key scrum ceremonies including the facilitation of stand-ups, stakeholder demos, retrospectives, scrum-of-scrum meetings
- Proactively clear impediments, identify risks, issues, and dependencies, and work with relevant teams to address them
- Provide visibility to management around the status of deliverables, highlighting risks and needs for intervention
- Study quality metrics and address root causes for defects and time loss
- Establish program management practices, standards, and metrics
Basic qualifications :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in science, computer science, economics, accounting, business administration
- 8+ years of experience creating and delivering high quality program management, including metrics-driven reporting on all outcomes
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Preferred qualifications :
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and/or any other popular Agile practices and frameworks (e.g. Lean, Scrum, Kanban)
- Data-driven, analytical approach to problem-solving
- Experience working in a product-based IT company and/or banking and financial services company
The Syfe Advantages:
- Annual learning allowance for work-related online courses and books
- Allowance for home office setup
- Latest M1 Macbook Pro + as required hardware and software
- Best of all, our specialty is helping people manage their money. We will help you learn how to manage your own money like a pro
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working in one such technology team for a client based out of US.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who is well versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation. We want a team member who Leads projects and teams. Participates in and supports initiatives outside of the main area of responsibility.
Engineering and Delivery
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the engineering output.
- Responsible for the continuous, iterative improvement of our engineering team.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with the client & product management team to ensure we are building the best products & team is aligned to product goals.
- When necessary, act as Programmer, QA, Architect, PM, etc for short periods of time.
Managing and Directing
- Talk to engineers to tease out concerns early, then fix them when possible.
- Resolve conflicts or performance problems with engineers.
- Embody the engineering culture and contribute to its advancement, inspiring everyone to live up to it.
- Maintainer and contributor to our company engineering internal and public artifacts such as our quality standards and guidelines.
- Represent the engineering with other departments and ensure we provide engineering support wherever necessary in the company.
- Support team happiness. :)
Hiring and Training
- Attract, nurture, coach, and retain talent.
- Ensure every assigned engineer has a career progression plan with regular check-in points and real-time feedback.
- Ensure engineers are provided with continuous and valuable learning opportunities.
- Contribute to determining engineering salary ranges and adjustments.
- Contribute to defining and building the vision for our engineering organization.
- Contribute to defining quality standards for our work.
- Contribute to creating training and learning material and opportunities for engineers.
Strategy and Consulting
- Run and/or participate in project kick-offs.
- Work with your team to select and design the software architecture, tools, and platforms used to deliver client projects.
- Define quality standards for client projects.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 8+ years Experience with at least one scripting language: Ruby, Nodejs, Python, AppleScript, Unix shell or similar
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good to have - Experience with Google Maps API
- Good to have - Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
Intuitive. Cloud is seeking a high-performing, energetic person to help lead various Agile Scrum teams through Project Management. The Agile Delivery Team is responsible for major enterprise platforms that are critical to the success of Intuitive. This position not only manages large/small scale projects but will also be responsible for making sure a Scrum team lives by the values and practices of Scrum.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Socialize and execute Intuitive Digital/Cloud transformation/Data platform strategy & provide technology support to our customers
- Build Strong Customer Relationship framework, Create and maintain technical project plans outlining tasks, delivery dates and allocation of resource es aligned to statements of work (SOW's)
- Plan, manage, and execute variety of cloud deployment, Networking, Infrastructure, Application Development/deployment, Virtualization, or IT systems development projects.
- Lead contract renewal efforts for existing clients, provide support to leadership in SOW development process.
- Teach, mentor, guide, and coach the Delivery Team (and organization) on Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean principles and practices. Coach the Delivery Team in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Manage project resources ensuring all projects meet customer obligations and budget expectations
- Provide timely and accurate status updates to all customer, partner, and Intuitive stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Own and manage technical project escalations through to resolution, and ensure expectations are clearly set with customer and within Intuitive teams
- Assist in the development and maintenance of project methodology aligned to the project skillset for efficient delivery
- Gather information at front end to determine project parameters and specifications, and to budget human, financial and other resources.
- Expected to provide technical oversight to some staff and track attainment of project milestones and Support KPIs.
- Embrace and role model servant leadership.
Technical Skills Required
- Lead complex cloud implementation, migration, and cloud support projects from kickoff to closure
- Knowledge of Data Center, Mid-Range infrastructures, Cabling, and Networking (IP Schema, Routing, and Switching products)
- Understanding of Security (IDS and Firewalls), blades enclosure, Backup, Storage & Server OS
- Remote Connectivity Tool Knowledge (DRAC, RDP, ILO)
- VMware Infrastructure (vCenter, vMotion, DRS Clusters, VM Converter, NSX-VtoT, Realize)
- Understanding of Vulnerability Management processes.
- Experience in handling small- and large-scale projects involving IT infrastructure technologies like Cloud Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS), Data Center technologies, and Cloud migration projects.
- Functional understanding of cloud (AWS), data center components, and conceptual integration of servers, storage, and networking technologies.
- Knowledge in Software Defined Networks (SDN) & SD-WAN – Mandatory
- Understanding of Enterprise Network, system, and application-level security issues.
- Routing and Switching, MPLS, SD-WAN, SDN Technology, Network Security - Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Proxy
- Good understanding and skills in Network Traffic Engineering and Analysis
- Knowledge of API Led connectivity approach
- Understanding of underlying ESB architecture with experience of server admin and physical deployment On Cloud, On-Premises, and Hybrid, Runtime Fabric4 etc.
- Experience building, testing, and deploying applications.
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies and enforces time boxes. Embrace and role model Agile Principles.
- Help remove organizational and team impediments to agility and progress. Assist Delivery Team and Product Owner with relentless and continuous improvement in processes and product delivery.
- Meet with customer Key stakeholders, application owners, application developers, and analysts, coding staff to determine continuously evolving business needs and functionalities desired.
- Build a project plan for the relatively large or complex project(s), including milestones, resources needed in the form of staffing hours, budget, technology stack, following established project management methodology.
- Track course of project from meetings, conferring with customer leadership to internal developers, and receiving reports. Update project plan as needed.
- Document changes to scope or functionalities with change ticket, project plan, or another format.
- Assess compliance of development process with accepted methodology and communicate to responsible managers or staff. Document exceptions or deviations as needed.
- Convene meetings and plan agenda to ensure important issues are aired and resolved.
- Report on progress of project, use of staff, $ expenditures, progress on milestones and the like to application owners.
- Provide guidance to project staff; may manage staff of analysts who are developing technical specifications or developers who are coding.
- Plan, document, manage and evaluate staff performance, or contribute to evaluation by their managers.
- Contribute to professional or technical development of less experienced staff by mentoring or training.
- You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other related field; or an equivalent of other work experience/training such as relevant military experience or technical school training
- 7+ years of experience in the Information Technology (IT) industry
- 3+ years of professional Scrum Master experience
- Project Management Certification
- Certified Scrum Master OR SAFe Agile Certification required
- 3+ years of experience in Agile/SAFe methodologies including tools used for work planning and tracking such as Rally, Jira, etc.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience
- Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
o Experience with large scale cloud deployment and support projects.
o Cloud platforms include Azure, AWS, GCP
o Expert use of Microsoft Project and Project Server Expert use of SharePoint
o Expert use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
o Expert use of Microsoft Visio Ability to manage a program of projects (possibly up to 15).
o Excellent presentation skills.
o Ability to create and manage large budgets (to include resource tracking, capital expenditures and other project expenses).
o Ability to interface with senior management in order to provide status, manage issues, and present options.
Qualified B.E/ MCA/ MBA with good communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice with total Oracle ERP experience of 15+ yrs.
Strong track record of Project management of complex, and/or multi-pillar projects, implementation methodologies, project management tools e.g., MS Project, project estimation, project team management, client management and communications, and project and proposal leadership
Minimum 7-8 years delivering Large Projects in implementation/Upgrade /Support of Oracle ERP.
Must have worked with MS Projects, AIM/OUM methodology.
Microsoft Project planning experience a must.
Budget, commercial and Customer experience
Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills
Excellent organisation, documentation and communication skills
Flexibility in location in India. Ready to Travel.
PMP, CSM, PRINCE2, Six Sigma Will be added advantage
ability to handle complexity and ambiguity, and provide structure to complex problems
collaboration, teaming, excellent presentation and communication (written, oral) skills
integrity, maturity and dependability
Lead and manage several full lifecycle implementation/upgrade projects using leading practices, methods, frameworks, standards and maturity models (e.g., Oracle AIM/CDM, Agile, RUP).
Lead large scale planning, execution of large/complex multi-million dollar projects, or subsections of multi-year large/complex programs (e.g. Custom Application Development initiatives, ERP (Oracle).
Lead organizational planning, re-engineering and transformation initiatives including business transformation endeavors
Ability to perform critical analysis of large complex programs/projects including program performance measures, controls and analytics based analysis.
Qualitative and quantitative risk analysis including sensitivity, decision tree analysis to depict key interactions and utilizing simulation models to analyze the behavior/performance and the outcomes to project plan.
Stakeholder management at CX levels
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Acts as a leader who coaches and supports Agile teams assigned to mainly Business as Usual (BAU) work and to a lesser degree, important department initiatives and applicable portions of corporate projects and initiatives.
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization.
• Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to
enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity.
• Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
• Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget.
• Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed.
• Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable of the organization.
• Lead, motivate, and support a team within a time-sensitive and demanding
environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans
for all direct reports and problem resolution
• Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve
productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent
• Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools
• Work closely with all the departments to make sure activities remain compliant.
• Oversee materials and inventory management.
• Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management.
Birchford is a comprehensive financial solutions and services platform catering to the technology needs of banks, money exchange firms, and financial institutions engaged in the movement of monies worldwide.
Designation: Technical Project Manager
Determine and define project scope and objectives
Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy,
adjustments, and progress
Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected
Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Interact with the clients frequently to ensure that they are getting the right level of support
Closely work with Team leads for addressing technical challenges in .NET
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other information technology-related disciplines or
equivalent Master’s degree in related disciplines
Must have managed at least 10 team members
Must have a good number of work experience in technology team hiring
Should have good knowledge of infrastructure and security
Should have project delivery and management experience
Amar Chitra Katha(ACK Alive) is launching a first of its kind learning program in the country for which we are inviting applications from interested people who would want to be a part of the team. Leo & Mike is the content, curriculum and operations partner for ACK Alive. You will be working closely with the Leo & Mike team as well as the Amar Chitra Katha team, which will be a one of a kind opportunity.
Role: Program Manager (Amar Chitra Katha Project)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Program Manager who can drive our programs across a maximum of 6 centers and ensure the seamless delivery of the programs in line with the organization’s objectives to the complete satisfaction of learners and their parents.
The Program Manager will be responsible for
- Effective implementation of program across 6 centers with regard to learner satisfaction,learning outcomes and parent satisfaction
- End to end training in content,learning system,operations and implementation
- Ensuring venue readiness in terms of room setup,material availability etc before the program starts and act as single point of contact for venue partner,parents and learners
- Coordinating kitting ,packing and transportation of materials to and from venues.
- Creating,Updating and maintaining a learner and parent database across all venues
- Creating schedules across venues and communicate the same to facilitators,parents,learners
- Rescheduling of classes at venues as required
- Observing the classrooms and documenting the observations for mentoring facilitators
- Conduct meetings with facilitators and teams to discuss the observations from classroom observation
- Collecting data/feedback from facilitators,learners,parents and classroom observations and loop it back to Leo & Mike team for appropriate interventions in content and program improvement
- Initiating appropriate interventions wherever required with respect to learner and parent issues
- Managing the post sale communication to parents regarding the programs and communicating about learners to parents through the facilitators
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge on Project Management
- Proven experience to manage a team
- Problem Solving and troubleshooting skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to take constructive feedback and work on it
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Compensation: Rs.40,000/- per month(6 month contract which may be extended)
- 1 paid leave per month
ACK Alive (Amar Chitra Katha)
ACK Alive is a unique concept that brings alive the stories, the cultural learnings and the values that Amar Chitra Katha has always celebrated. The ACK Alive offers a wide range of learning programs to children that is rooted in Indian values and combined with modern skills to thrive in the 21st century.
Amar Chitra Katha has been the first glimpse into our glorious heritage and culture for generations of Indians. Founded in 1967, today, Amar Chitra Katha (ACK) is a household name in India. Today, ACK is synonymous with the reinvention of quintessential Indian tales from the great epics, mythology, history, literature, oral folktales and many other sources.
Leo & Mike
Leo & Mike is the content and curriculum partner for ACK Alive. Leo & Mike is a new-age learning company for 4 to 14 year old children. We create and facilitate after-school and summer camp programs where learning happens through interdisciplinary content, project-based activities and play. We work closely with parents, schools and other organizations with a similar mission while keeping children at the centre of everything that we do.