RaRa Delivery is revolutionizing e-commerce in Indonesia by moving all the deliveries to instant and same-day. We are making instant deliveries truly scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time smart batching technology. We are already partnered with all the biggest players in Indonesia across product categories and are backed by investors like Sequoia Capital, East Ventures and 500 Startups.
About the role
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and execution. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with engineering to deliver quality winning products. It also includes working with sales, ops, marketing and finance to ensure productivity, revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
Identify user problems and provide solutions with product feature/improvements
Define and write product backlogs and drive prioritization within an agile team
Working closely with developers, designers, and other stakeholders to implement new products, features or improvements.
Evaluate the impact of the product/feature/improvements periodically
Act as an intermediary between operations, technical, and business to ensure all processes are in harmony
Communicate product plan and user feedback to all related stakeholders
Ideal Candidate Profile
Minimum 2 years’ experience working as Product Manager in a hyper growth startup
Able to breakdown complex problems into smaller use cases and solutions
Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements and features
Excellent problem solving skills
Strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively with both external and internal customers.
Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa and work in a multicultural environment
Possess empathy for our users
Have a genuine interest in logistics and technology
About RaRa Now
RaRa Now revolutionizing Instant and Same-day delivery through tech-innovation for the safest, fastest, and most affordable delivery service.
Head of Creator Community (Remote)
Headquartered in California and Y Combinator-backed, the client is a Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online.
Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, we are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED) and founding team members at OYO.
Key Responsibilities :
Responsible for developing a sense of community amongst the Client creator base
Ensure all Client creators are benefiting from the community
Formulate customer delight moments
Develop non-product solutions that will enable retention and increase customer satisfaction
Develop partnerships that will help in creator retention
Required Skills :
4+ yrs experience in a startup environment
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form relationships and build a network
Good network amongst influencers
Strong problem solving skills
3 best things about the job -
A great opportunity to learn and develop yourself, immense career growth
Be part of the leadership team at one of India's fastest-growing start-up
Flexibility and complete ownership of your work
AECC Global is a leading EdTech company founded in 2008 with a global footprint in 13 countries and 39 cities. Our motive is to provide expert international education guidance and counseling to passionate students. We have a dedicated team of richly experienced and certified professionals to help students choose the best courses available in international universities worldwide.
To help us continue to grow our offerings, we are in search of an experienced Product Manager to lead the digital products development and marketing. We are looking for a dynamic person responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including defining the product vision, gathering customer requirements and prioritizing.
To carry out the role of a Product Manager successfully, a candidate should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of working experience in web and mobile app products development through all phases
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Understanding of design quality standards
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication
Product Manager is responsible for overseeing all activities relating to researching, designing, marketing, and managing the development of a product from beginning to end.
- Using market research to get ideas for products that customers will want
- Helping to oversee the design and manufacture and planning of how to market and promote the product to the customers and partners
- Responsible for developing features and creating content that drives organic growth to our web and other digital properties
- Increase user retention rate across our products by understanding our audience and developing new features to maximize user engagement
- Monitor, react to and grow important audience KPIs such as daily user retention, time on site, RPC, and organic traffic
- Comparing the company's products to competitor's products and offerings in order to compete in the market
- Providing management with analysis reports to management, sales & marketing Team.
- Specifying and overseeing the research needed to determine the needs and desires of customers
Own one or more products and feature scoping for the products.
Drive product and integration roadmap, including market segmentation and sizing, market and competitive analysis, technology trends to achieve product line goals.
Work with engineers and designers to create brilliant UX & UI. Manage and prioritize the product backlog and effectively communicate with the engineering team.
Understand user needs and gather product requirements using industry knowledge - Define KPIs & performance metrics for the product (i.e. conversion & retention).
● Background in computer science or another quantitative field - MBA from tier-1 B-school preferred
Test, discover and improve the product - Obsessively use data to drive product decisions
Agile/lean delivery team experience as a product owner/product manager.
Have experience from a small scale or start-up environment.
Expertise in stakeholder management, throughout every level of the organization.
Experience launching and developing successful web and mobile apps
Commercial acumen and extensive user-growth experience
Complete knowledge of the full product life cycle (SDLC).
Expertise in MVT, A/B testing and prototyping best practice
Excellent communication skills to a range of stakeholders
Advantageous: Experience in software engineering.
Experience working on search-related products.
Experience in B2C products.
Focused and driven
Strong on initiative
Positive and enthusiastic
Resourceful – “Never say never” attitude
Professional credibility and integrity
Good Listener – challenge constructively and respond well to feedback
Their unique features help tutors to create and manage live classes, manage attendance, fee collection, creating tests and quizzes as well as managing doubts of students. This is a platform that concentrates on learning from a teacher's perspective unlike other ed tech apps. Their app based on Software-As-A-Service business system will help to provide tutors with eCommerce access as well as Financial Aid to students.
- Setting and owning vision, strategy, and roadmap for the products and translating it to detailed requirements.
- Analyzing consumer needs, market trends, and competitor offering and build a winning formula for product success.
- Building PRDs with a business case, detailed use cases, and technical requirements.
- Prioritizing features based on business and consumer impact.
- Owning and growing activation, engagement, and retention of users.
- Working closely with engineering, sales, and marketing teams and meeting product timelines.
- Maintaining constant communication with all internal and external stakeholders and ensuring buy-in throughout the product lifecycle.
- Proven background in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Obsessive about data-driven product decisions.
- Proven experience in optimizing funnels.
- Experienced in running product-led growth experiments.
- Solid understanding of web & mobile technologies.
- Must have worked in high growth startups for a minimum of 5 years.
- Computer science background preferred, but not mandatory.
- This opportunity is a remote working opportunity till the organisation decides to resume office keeping Covid situation in view. Tentatively, that is up to end of February.
- Improving the NPS of the partners.
- Working closely with the business, operations and sales teams to understand their inputs and pain points and conceptualizing and building solutions which will help them.
- Driving the engineering, QA, data and design teams in delivering and building world class products.
- Planning Sprints and working in an Agile environment to carry out not just your tasks but also the tasks of your team members.
- Understanding and measuring the success metrics directly inclined towards your vertical and align them as per the business needs.
- User research will be a key part of your job which will help you to take better and more informed decisions while you build the product, hence conducting and setting up efficient user research frameworks will also be an important responsibility.
- Finally, you will be analyzing the key metrics being tracked in the launched product and creating a plan to iterate and optimize the products for future sprints.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Master's / Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science).
- 2+ years of handson experience in Product Management and proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- B2B experience specifically building products for E-commerce/ Logistics clients is a bonus.
- You should be able to communicate effectively with the Engineering, QA and Design teams in their language while being able to articulate the product requirements efficiently.
- You should have a First principle thinking approach in problem solving; the ability to build products from scratch and the vision to scale it.
- You should have empathy towards the customer and the ability to understand their problems.
- You should have an Agile mindset - With a strong bias for action and an iterative approach to product development and a focus on building well hypothesised products.
- You should be able to understand and analyze industry/ market/ competition and internal business strategy, and ensure your product stays relevant and ahead of the curve.
- On a daily basis, you should use data to drive decision making and be analytical in understanding the problem statements.
- A good knowledge in UI/ UX design.
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and harner assertiveness and influence to rally people around building exceptional products.
- Prior experience in building products for the Blue collared workforce is a plus.
Tailor and Circus is a progressive and unisex underwear brand in the Indian apparel space, at the forefront of E-commerce and product innovation. We have created India's most comfortable and responsible piece of underwear, offering the highest quality and selling direct-to-consumer. As a brand, we are India's first inclusive and body-positive underwear company. This has been part of the company's DNA since the inception, all our models and influencers who represent the brand are real people having real bodies.
Tailor and Circus is looking to hire suitable candidates for the Product Manager role who will handle user-facing product experience (website) and is very data-driven. The role will be based either in Bangalore or Coimbatore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be focused on building consumer-facing applications for the Tailor and Circus website.
- You will be responsible for conceptualizing and building user experience across the website and other customer touchpoints.
- Define and manage all critical user journeys and conversion funnels across website and other customer touchpoints.
- You will be responsible for launch and change management of features going live on apps/website.
- You will work closely with PMs responsible for all key business areas (Marketing, Design and Tech) to create a simple and delightful experience for our users.
- You will have a high degree of responsibility and ownership.
- You will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area.
- You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics and more.) to deliver high-quality products.
Apply If you:
- Minimum of 1-2 Years of Experience in Product & Marketing Management
- Can showcase your user-facing products experiences
- Have very high customer obsession
- Are a highly data-oriented person and have skills to analyze data using SQL
- Have an understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- Have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building new product features and functionalities.
- Deeply understand what drives customer purchase decisions, what companies do today to meet those customer needs, and how 3D/AR technology can address current pain points.
- Ideate new formats for interactive 3D/AR commerce that deliver customer delight.
- Build the engine that powers the next stage of interactive shopping experiences – current on smartphones and future on AR glasses.
- Build cutting-edge products with real-time computer vision, NLP, and other machine learning technologies.
- Ride the massive Augmented Reality wave with the introduction of AR glasses.
- Explore the trillion-dollar global potential of 3D and AR-powered commerce.
What we look for:
- Minimum of 4+ years of software product management experience, preferably in the Product based, e-Commerce, or Retail industry.
- Ability to solve complex problems using first principles thinking and translate these solutions for engineering teams to execute.
- Have solid execution capability and can inspire a team to deliver challenging projects with high-quality delivery.
- Up to date with the latest developments in AR and AI technologies.
- Preferably with previous experience as a software engineer and moved to a product management role.
- Preferably have experience working on e-commerce product descriptions or brand pages.
- Preferably have experience building and launching deep learning AI (computer vision, NLP, etc) products.
- Someone who loves learning and can step out of your comfort zone to quickly pick up and apply new technologies and concepts.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a highly energetic and innovative team
- Be part of the key function of the business transformation
- Competitive compensation and enjoy a workplace flexibility culture
- 8+ years of experience in shipping B2C Products. FinTech market experience a strong plus.
- A track record of building and launching software products (web, mobile web, native apps).
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision.
- Experience working directly and cross-functionally with developers, product managers, marketing, and other related stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization including users, vendors, partners, and executive leadership.
- Strong work ethic. Self-starting personality with the ability to problem solver and develop creative solutions; works well and stays focused under little supervision.
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Extraordinary data analysis skills
Compensation - ₹18.0L - ₹35.0L
Experience - 5.0 - 7.0 Year(s) : Min 5 yrs of Solid Product management Experience
Location - Bangalore / Mumbai
Working days - 5
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E.
- Candidates shall be working in a product/internet consumer firm and only B2B Product Firms (Not B2C)
- Candidates shall be a full time MBA from a tier1 Institutes
- Candidates shall have experience in Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wire-framing, defining product roll-out strategy.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases Lead ideation, development, launch, testing, and iteration of new features Translate high-level conceptual product ideas into clearly defined product specifications.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, and sales to drive the product development process
- Define and execute the LEAD School product vision, priorities and roadmap
- Collaborate with engineering to determine the best technical implementation of the product features by Using your skill on PRD, wireframe, mind map, trello and etc.
- Use data and metrics to help inform roadmap and product decisions to help better acquire, convert and retain users
- Define user stories and product requirements that both reflect and anticipate the needs of LEAD School broad user base Proactively engage with LEAD School users in user research and to identify market opportunities
- Understand the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product roadmap.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a product management role within a B2B software company Experienced being the product owner in agile product teams
- Experience with A/B testing and using data to inform product decisions
- Technical enough to work effectively with engineers to decide on different product paths Design-capable enough to work effectively with designers to decide on good platform UI/UX choices
- Strong prototyping and wireframing skills using tools like Balsamiq, Moqups etc.
- Experienced in managing product backlogs and priorities based on user research and collaborating with internal stakeholder
- Effective decision maker and can help teams understand rationale and reasons for the product decisions and roadmap direction
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter, independent and excellent at driving teams and projects
- Excellent communication skills at all level’s small groups, large groups, and with executives
Roadmap : Understanding the requirements from relevant stakeholders and devising the product/ features and creating a roadmap
Planning : Plan and execute product roadmap to meet goals via a regular deployment cycle. Measure performance and adjust.
Strategy : Work with the marketing team on the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution and clear consumer messaging of key product roll-outs.
Quick prototyping : Be able to prototype a product quickly to demonstrate value
Launch Great Products Work closely with the engineering teams, Sales, Marketing, Design, QA, Support teams to ensure timely launch and high product quality
Data Driven : the product design and direction should be based on data (customer behavior analytics, business metrics etc.). Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
Skills / Qualification / Experience :
- 3+ years in product management preferably from product based company.
- Experience of driving a mobile app from scratch to launch.
- Strong depth and breadth knowledge in optimization, prototyping.
- Research and prioritize user requirements, strategic and business requirements, and functional requirements
- Stellar design instincts.
- Ability to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis and a never ending desire to grow and learn
- Translating customer experiences/issues into the product
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams in both leadership and member roles
- Experience working on gaming/retail/e-commerce would be added advantage.
- Ability to Provide review and input into other deliverables as appropriate (e.g. visual designs or technical specifications )
- Bachelors in engineering preferably Computer Science from top institutes along with an MBA (preferred).
Job Perks :
- A platform to learn and innovate with likeminded peers.
- Complete autonomy & freedom. Just deliver.
- We like solving challenging problems without blaming each other.
- And any other than you may suggest within rational limits :)