Company is a fast-growing start-up with a world-class platform that simplifies network monetization. Our mission is to enable any company to launch services atop any network infrastructure with radical simplicity. Leveraging the power of our platform, Reach also operates a top-rated mobile service Reach Mobile in the U.S. that donates 10% of data plan costs to provide life changing connectivity to women and students in need. About the Role: It’s a global role responsible for managing the product throughout the product lifecycle from planning to execution in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
• Write detailed user stories and acceptance criteria, draft user flows, communicate project scope effectively, and manage products through development, QA, UA Testing, and launch • Ability to understand business and technical requirements & conceptualize end-toend solutions
• Ensure requirements are communicated effectively to the business, design, operations, CS and development teams.
• Manage agile product development process from a product management point of view
• Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives • Maintain and prioritize the product backlog and track feature releases with different stakeholders
• Work with QA and engineering teams to streamline system integration, test and improve product features
• Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
• Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
• Have Strong OSS/BSS requirement gathering and solution experience (Telecom domain).
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Telecom products e.g CRM, SDP, Billing & Service provisioning. Skills and Qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
1. Gather, analyze and prioritize product requirements based on stakeholder input
2. Write business epics and user stories in Jira
3. Maintain the Roadmap and product backlog based on stakeholder input
4. Communicate with technical vendor partners for support
5. Demonstrate product features to potential clients & customers, & internal
6. Collaborate across Engineering, Design, Operations and Business teams
• Head the product management for the 3rd party products including Smallcase, Mutual Funds, IPO, Insurance, Loan, Credit cards, Bank accounts, Gold, Bonds, etc.
• Lead a team of 7-10 Product Managers
• Responsible for revenue, market share, vol. of these products from 3 channels – online platforms, digital marketing, offline channels
• Own process and product development for these products
• Continuous competition tracking
• Training the various channels on products
• Coordinating with various teams to ensure timely completion of dependent activities
• Responsible for timely responding and resolving client queries / complaints
• Preparing volume/revenue/usage data reports
• Work closely with; & manage expectations of; multiple stakeholders like Business, Marketing, Compliance, Risk, Design, Technology, Program, and External vendors
• Single handedly take couple of product features from vision to launch stage
• Preparing short-term and long-term roadmaps of the products/features
• Define KPIs and set up benchmarks, to measure the performance of the product
• The candidate should have an analytical mindset who should be able to use data at ease – in finding hidden patterns and for understanding user behavior
• We are looking for someone who has deep empathy for the end customer
• Our candidate is the one who is extremely passionate about making his product a market success – a growth hacking mentality is what we are looking for
• The candidate should have hands-on experience in owning the complete product cycle – having taken multiple products from ideation to launch stage
• Past experience in industries like Fin-tech, AI/ML, Health-tech, Food-tech, Content-tech, Edu-tech, Gaming-tech, Social-tech etc. is an add-on but not at all mandatory
• Min. 3 years of product management experience in owning/growing 3rd party products
• Awesome communication and relationship building skill
• Able to solve complex problems in an structured manner
Reporting to: Product Head
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As the Product Manager - Partner Integrations,you will be required to work with the
partners in eCommerce and payments space.
What you will do:
- Working with product and tech team of the partners to build APIs, workflows and user journeys.
- Liaising with the partner teams to create different programs.
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders across the organization and translate them into product features and enhancements.
- Working with developers to build an API suite and SDKs.
- Conducting primary and secondary research, understanding market trends and analyzing large amounts of data to come up with insights to help drive the product roadmap.
- Possessing strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Maintaining and prioritizing the product roadmap in line with company goals.
- Tracking the product usage after release and maintaining/improving the product during its lifecycle.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company & product to competitors & products.
- Keeping a track of ongoing development by conducting daily scrums.
- Being comfortable working in a startup environment with a learn fast, fail fast attitude.
What you need to have:
- Having at least 3 years of experience in product management domain.
- Graduate/PG degree in engineering or related quantitative field.
- Extra-ordinary data analysis skills.
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
- Experience in product management in Fintech is preferable.
Job profile: Product Manager
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Create business models and analyse competitive landscape.
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics.
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives.
- Work with the lead product manager, key stakeholders and a cross-functional team to assist with new product releases, including product launch deliverables.
- Work with sales and partners to strengthen offerings.
- Define the product requirements and manage aspects of the offering roadmap.
- Develop and coordinate enablement assets for sales and partners.
- Work with industry analysts, partners, and customers to gather and validate market requirements, understand pain points, address RFEs, and evangelizing the product roadmap and vision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for Operational Automations and efficiencies, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Improve Tracking Experience and manage 3PL Logistic Integrations
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Drive RTO Reduction rates
- Engineering or an MBA graduate from a reputed university
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with consumer and/or b2b startups that have attained scale
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Good understanding of acquisition and retention funnels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment. Thrives in ambiguity and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Robust understanding of complex and scalable technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and comfort with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Dealshare is founded by ex-Microsoft/Myntra/Metro Cash & Carry - IIT/IIM alumni passionate about building an inclusive e-commerce platform relevant across all social stratum. In this endeavour, we are backed by some marquee investors like Matrix Partners, Falcon, and Omidyar. We plan to reach 100 cities by 2021 and for this goal, we are looking for equally passionate folks to join us.
About the role:
DealShare is looking for a senior product manager to drive customer engagement and business growth. The potential candidate will be an innovative problem solver with strong analytical skills honed at aggressively growing company in consumer internet space preferably at cusp of gaming and commerce.
- Build and implement strategies to ensure continuous growth of customer engagement leading to better retention and lifetime value of customer
- Own and monitor all key customer growth metrics. Build a robust analytics infrastructure to track these metrics
- Employ advanced data and statistical tools to build intelligent solutions around customer and business problems
- Advocate for what should be the priority and align stakeholders while solving for any concerns.
- Get things done by working with cross-functional teams displaying ability to collaborate, multitask and drive best possible decisions and outcomes
- Overall 5+ years of professional experience with 3+ years in product management in internet industry. Software engineering experience will be preferred.
- Engineering graduate from premium institute. Post graduate will be preferred.
- Experience building solutions using data science/big data/machine learning a big plus
- Experience with Agile and lean processes a plus
- Should display traits of a good leader, with empathy for customers and stakeholders
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity in a dynamic environment is a must
We are looking for experienced and entrepreneurial product leaders with a “co-founder” mindset,to help build and scale a world-class product organization in Bangalore. If you are excited about fintech, zero to one products, working with and learning from a phenomenal team of product,engineering, research, design, operations, and business leaders, this is the role for you.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ideal product manager will be passionate and will deliver an unparalleled customer and user experience
- The product manager would stand for customers and identify key insights from customer research, interviews, surveys etc.
- The product manager will create a strategy and bottom up roadmap with ruthless prioritization to lead an area end to end within the product org
- The product manager will hustle and do whatever it takes to get things done
- Ship fast without sacrificing quality (MVP driven approach); then leverage data and feedback for iterations
- The product manager will own the go to market of the product, will measure the impact of the various products that are launched
- Align key stakeholders on the problem, solution, setting expectation and communicate effectively
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate profile will be:
- Overall experience of 5+ yrs with at least 3+ yrs in product management in a tech-led company (consumer internet space is preferred)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills based on first principles thinking
- Have solved complex & ambiguous problem at scale to create significant impact
- Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and break them down into smaller chunks
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of a product.
- Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to scale a product post launch and drive adoption, track metrics and plan next steps
- Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customerneeds and aspirations
- Own the product strategy and roadmap.- Partner with the business team tounderstand business goals and translate them into short term and long-term productroadmaps.- Comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision as well as a weekly statusupdate.
- Generate detailed Product Requirement Document (PRD) based oninputs from all key stakeholders.Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis intoproduct requirements to maximise user satisfaction.
- Work very closely with world-class Engineering, Data Sciences and QA teams throughout the product development life cycle.- Define the product acceptance testingcriteria, ensure that they are met.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends andexplore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
- Attention to detail with an ability to work with user interfacedesigners and usability experts to deliver habit-forming products with a low learning curve
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be putting your brilliant mind into thinking and defining the product vision and strategy.
You’ll understand the customer requirements by carrying out user research.
You’ll be creating road-map from conceptualisation to release.
You’ll evaluate market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user.
You’ll constantly analyse product performance post-launch and iterate on the same to
keep improving the product experience. (We are talking hardcore A/B Testing)
Come up with a clear-cut business impact for every suggested feature.
What you’ll bring to the team:
A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
A mindset that will constantly think about ROI, business and revenue.
Design and run A/B tests to improve user journey and conversion of traffic to sales
Strong knowledge of SQL and Excel
Hands-on experience in any of the wireframing products like draw.io, Adobe XD,
Startup experience preferred but not mandatory (B2C Product is a big plus)
Appreciable know-how and experience in technology.
Good team player
Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
You’ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including
working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.