- 8-10 years experience as Developer/Programmer.
- Should have an expertise in Core Java, Java & J2ee
- Built MVC based Web Application Using JSP/Struts framework
- Experience in Webservices-Restful
- Experience in Application Servers like Tomcat and WebLogic
- Good Knowledge of implementing JMS messaging services
- Should have skills in Spring 3.x, Hibernate, Weblogic 12c Implementation
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer (Java Backend) to join our team! As a key member of our engineering team, you will be responsible for the end-to-end development and delivery of our products.
Diverse Hiring: SDE 3 (Java Backend) | 5-8 Y | Bangalore WFO | Females Only |
Prefer qualified candidates from Premium Institutes - NIT / IIT / IIIT / REC / BITS / REC with relevant working from Products / Unicorns alike Flipkart, Amazon, CRED, Swiggy, Zomato, Jupiter, Blinkit, OYO, Ola, Uber, Pine Labs, PayTM,
Scope Of Work:
Design, develop, deliver & maintain highly-scalable, cloud-native products, working with product and design teams.
Ability to ship to production in small testable pieces of code, in quick iterations
A good grasp of scalable software development, with a DevOps mindset
Providing people and technical leadership to your engineering teams
Support in developing and managing companies IT infrastructure
Participate in the hiring of world-class engineers and grow the engineering team
Required Skills & Qualifications:
Must have a deep understanding of both development and operations processes, as well as a strong technical background.
5+ years of experience developing software products - Java.
Demonstrable experience in leading software teams by example.
- Java – Spring, Hibernate, Data Structures & Algorithms
• Knowledge on a Database system.
3+ years of experience in software development.
Preferably BE/B-Tech engineering degree, but not a must.
• 3 years’ experience developing server-side Java – Spring, Hibernate and REST
• Full-SDLC cycle, with large-scale live roll-out participation as a developer.
• Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
• Good understanding of relational and non-relational database/datastores/caches best practices and challenges
• Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
• Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration
• A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
• Comfortable working in an Agile environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
This being an advanced level position in the S/W development team the individual is expected to:
∙ Participate as a team member in all phases of the S/W lifecycle, including the analysis and design of S/W systems.
∙ Participate in a detailed level of coding, code walk – through and unit testing of S/W modules.
∙ Participate in integrated testing of product/ package.
∙ Participate in difficult and typical coding assignments with responsibility of a small module consisting of 3 – 5 members.
∙ Participate in exploration/ feasibility study of products.
∙ Have a thorough understanding of the assigned product/ project.
∙ Participate in generating technical documentation of products/ packages.
∙ Providing technical training to the juniors.
∙ Manage allocated resources, keep compliance with discipline and decorum of the organization.
∙ Keep compliance with Systems and Procedures.
∙ Thorough knowledge of current technological trends in Web based Software
∙ Strong Working knowledge of JSF/JSP, Servlets, Spring, Web application development and Core Java
• Working knowledge of working with databases using EJB.
• Knowledge of Bug Tracking tool such as Jira, Bugzilla and source code version control systems (SVN, GIT)
• Knowledge of working in Scrum methodology.
• Good to have knowledge of SonarQube and Web Security Aspects.
• Should be able to write test cases for the feature.
∙ Ability to gather and analyze data & draw logical conclusions
∙ Understanding of company’s vision & goals, business operations
∙ Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
∙ Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships at
∙ Great passion for S/W development.
∙ Ability to mentor and guide the juniors.
1. Tech Mahindra Ltd
Empire Tower, A Wing 9th floor- NB 902,Gut no. 31, Cloud City campus, Village Elthan,Thane – Belapur road Airoli (E), Navi Mumbai- 400708 (Maharashtra) India
• Hands on experience in open source Technologies like java,j2ee, spring boot,spring mvc,mysql,jasper etc.
• Expertise in documentations like FRS,SRS,HLD,LLD, Traceability Matrix etc.
• Strong experience in application of UML, Design Patterns in design of solutions
• Strong Database skills including MySql etc.
• Must involved in at least one complete SDLC of a large size project
• Conversant with the latest technological developments including SOA and Agile
• Conversant with platforms, tools and frameworks used in application development
• Experience on the use of software development best practices, tools and technologies.
• Experience to Identify performance, reliability, security & integration bottlenecks and suggest recommendations.
• Expertise in REST API integration
7 to 12 years of experience with majority as Java engineer
Strong hands on experience on building application using technologies Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven/Gradle.
Experience in building Micro Services using Spring Boot / Go.
Strong knowledge and experience with SQL queries and databases like Postgre SQL/Oracle.
Strong knowledge and experience on Platform components such as Docker, Kubernetes and Service Mesh (Istio).
Good knowledge of scripting languages (preferably Python and Bash)
Familiarity with CI/CD environment (Jenkins).
Experience on Observability stack such as ELK Stack, Prometheus & Grafana would be added advantage.
Should have experience on Active MQ based async queuing system design and deployment.
Strong experience of system design and implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
Familiarity with Hazelcast and Zk Solution would be a plus.
Strong skills to write technical design documentation.
Experience of leading a team as tech lead.
Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
Good communication skills with tech/non-tech people.
What You'll Do:
Assigned to software development projects and/or system enhancements as tech lead.
Be engaged in a whole process of development project (requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing/verification, deployment, operation/maintenance).
Work closely with project manager and other engineers. Some of them are in different locations such as Japan and Singapore.
Always improve the design quality, code quality, testing quality and system quality spontaneously. In addition, create such a culture in our team.
Understand business needs and user behavior and develop solutions to those needs.
Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our systems and propose system improvements.
Guide and support less-experienced members as mentor and role model to improve the team productivity and achieve team’s goals together.
Better to Have:
Familiarity with Telecom Service Provider’s Billing Ecosystem/BSS Systems.
Familiarity with and experience on Cloud Native Technologies.
Familiarity with Agile Software development process.
Familiarity with and experience on Linux/Unix environment
Work experience with a remote team
Familiarity with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, HipChat)
Familiarity with source control system (Gitlab, SVN, etc.)
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You'll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 28 countries industries globally, you'll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
The scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends. You'll have access to leading-edge technology.
CommerceIQ is a well funded fast growing enterprise SaaS platform that is helping brands grow and sell more on e-commerce channels through its machine learning technology. Are you excited about building distributed crawling engine at global scale that will crawl and parse 1000’s of websites with 10+ million crawls on a daily basis? Would you enjoy building something as ambitious as “Google/Facebook Ad platform” for Amazon (and other e-commerce retailers)? Does building a CI/CD and containerisation framework that will allow our products to be released and deployed every week across dozens of geographies and data centers seamlessly excite you? Do you find building machine learning models that will optimize billions of dollars in ad and promotions spend exhilarating? Do you find it super exciting to build a plug and play product UI platform where leaders of brands will spend hours daily (almost as much as an email inbox) to optimize their business? We can keep writing, but you will get the idea.
In our journey of building and scaling CommerceIQ, Engineers and data scientists in our team tackle these and many more problems daily. If you are as excited as we are after reading this, we would love to talk to you! 30+ global brands including Kellogg, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, MARS, Nestle, Logitech and many more trust our product to manage their growth on Amazon. If you are excited about building product that will write the script for how brands sell and grow on e-commerce channels please reach out to us.
Are you ready to power intelligent commerce? @CommerceIQ, you will :
• You will be responsible for developing, testing and releasing features within time and with high quality that will drive revenue and margin impact to top brands.
• You will be designing your own features keeping in mind the scale and high availability of the systems. • You will be working with the team and expected to perform code reviews, conduct design discussions and mentor other developers.
•You will be the owner of your feature and work directly with product teams to drive customer impact.
• You will be expected to participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
Experience : 3+ Years in developing in designing and developing complex and scalable software modules..
Skillset : • The ideal candidate will be an experienced Java developer with exceptional software system design, problem solving, and object-oriented coding skills
• Experience with distributed transaction-processing systems or asynchronous messaging technology is required.
• Good understanding of system performance trade-offs, load balancing, and engineering for high availability.
• Obsessed about building quality software and owning end to end responsibility for the developed features.
• Understanding of enterprise information systems, service oriented architectures, and operational data stores is a plus
• BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar degree from a top tier institution