- 8-10 years experience as Developer/Programmer.
- Should have an expertise in Core Java, Java & J2ee
- Built MVC based Web Application Using JSP/Struts framework
- Experience in Webservices-Restful
- Experience in Application Servers like Tomcat and WebLogic
- Good Knowledge of implementing JMS messaging services
- Should have skills in Spring 3.x, Hibernate, Weblogic 12c Implementation
Job Description and Key Skills Required:
- Hands-on with any of the programming languages like NodeJS/ExpressJS, Python, Java, Php, or any.
- Design and create efficient RESTful API endpoints for both internal and public consumption
- Strong understanding of database technologies such as MySQL, Postgress, Oracle, relational database.
- Work closely with front end developers to understand the required data model
- Comfortable deploying applications on AWS, and have a strong working knowledge of EC2, RDS, and S3.
- Must understand overall system design, architecture, improve the design and implement new processes.
- A strong understanding of sessions, cookies & local storage is a must.
- Experience with in-memory databases like Redis basic, Memcache
- Independently think of solutions to complex requirements; possess exceptional logical skills.
- Analyze current products in development, including performance, scalability, diagnosis, and troubleshooting.
- Work with the existing framework and evolve it by building reusable code & libraries
- Search and introduce new software-related technologies, processes, and tools.
- Bonus: You're fluent with React.
- Bonus: Interested in full-stack development.
- Bonus: Any experience of iOS/Android mobile development.
- Bonus: Experience with CI servers such as Jenkins, Travis, or similar types
- Bonus: Experience with web servers like Nginx
JAVA SPRING BOOT
Mandate Skills: Java+Springboot (Mandatory), Angular is add on
This is Java lead developer role based in Pune India. You should be ready to take challenges and passionate about CI/CD practices. You should be a good team player with excellent sense of ownership & responsibility. Technical skills :
- You have experience building applications on Spring Framework, Springboot & RESTFul web services is must.
- Hands on experience in Front-End technologies such as Angular JS is preferable.
- You have experience working on Unix / Linux.
- You have DB query experience on Oracle.
- Effective & clear communication Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on sales in the digital industry? Then this highly visible role is for you!
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company's advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and solutions effectively
- Participating in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications
- Developing the Code as per the requirements
- Working with product team and constructing the tech roadmap
- Designing, building and scaling the company's backend microservices
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Applying all quality requirements to make the code production ready
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Developing documentation related to technical aspects and to facilitate current support, development, upgrades, or migrations
- Designing and building efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Pro actively catching and fixing bugs, and providing support for the back end services
- Managing servers and infrastructure by keeping the lights on and refining the deployment architecture
What you need to have:
- Expert at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Must be from Product based companies (Should have developed Web Apps)
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest APIs , Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Learnt AI/ML systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
- Design and develop features using Java, Spring, and Hibernate
- Ability to design database schema, develop views and stored procedures
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and
Correcting software defects.
- Review and analyse business requirements and provide technical software defects.
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures & design patterns
- Thorough understanding of core Java, Spring framework
- Experience with Spring Boot to bootstrap applications
- Good understanding and working experience with RESTful web services
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and OAuth2 - Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, etc.
- Self-starter who can think outside of the box, and come up with a solution to resolve and mitigate complex problems
- Experience working in an Agile development environment using methodologies like Scrum and tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc Experience.Comfortable with MYSQL,Mongodb
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop features using Java, Spring, and Hibernate
- Ability to design database schema, develop views and stored procedures
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and estimates
- 2-4 years of work experience developing Java-based backend applications. Around 1 year of work experience e using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Microservices.
As the Java Developer you will ...
- Contribute to all phases of the development cycle.
- Prepare the release of software components.
- Support continuous enhancements by investigating bottlenecks and suggesting alternative solutions.
This might be for you if ...
- 3+ years of hands-on experience of working with Java and Spring applications.
- Proven experience of working on high-volume, low-latency applications with a focus on performance.
- Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, and ORM technologies (Hibernate).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Understanding of Unix based systems will be preferred.
- Very good communication skills is must since its a remote job
1. 2 - 3 years of J2EE experience
2. Clear understanding and application knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts
3. Experienced in Core Java, Collection Framework, exception handling, logging frameworks
4. Knowledge of Struts/Spring/Springboot framework or any ORM tools like Hibernate, JPA mandatory
5. Knowledge of SQL
Desirable to have:
1. Code review tools like pmd, sonar, Checkstyle
2. Knowledge of writing unit testing using Junit, Jmock, DBUnit etc.,
3. Knowledge to build scripts using ant, maven
4. Exposure to Agile Model
5. Exposure to BFSI domain
Team Handling/Generic skills
1. Self-driven, ready to learn and adapt depending on customer/organization needs
2. Excellent communication skills
Share resumes at [email protected] netconnectglobal.com
- Solid knowledge of algorithms/data structures is a must
- Strong Java software development experience – with a focus on Java 8 & 9
- Experience with NoSql databases – ideally with MongoDB
- Experience implementing REST apis – ideally with JAX-RS
- Experience with Reactive Programming – ideally with RxJava
- Experience implementing unit tests
- Experience developing applications in fintech or established financial institutions
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience developing systems that can scale to large amounts of data
- Experience working in Agile Scrum
- Experience working on a globally distributed team
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way.
As consultants, we work onsite with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
For a team to thrive, it needs active collaboration and room for healthy, respectful debate. Senior Developers are the technologists who cultivate this environment while driving teams toward delivering on an ambitious tech vision and acting as mentors for more junior-level consultants. They leverage their deep technical knowledge to solve more complex business problems and actively assess their team’s health, code quality and nonfunctional pipelines.
You’ll Spend Time On The Following
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- Possess a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or any related Engineering streams.
- Should have at least 4+ years of strong understanding of Java with preference to Java 8 and the newly introduced features.
- Should be able to build reusable code and APIs for future use.
- Good understanding of Cloud infrastructure and experience in deploying applications in either PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) / AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Hands on experience working in Spring Core, MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices.
- Experience in working with Restful webservices.
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins / Hudson.
- Experience in working with unit testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito.
- Should have understanding of BDD.
- Fair understanding of SQL and RDBMS and hands on experience in working with any of the databases like MariaDB, Oracle, MySQL, DB2 etc.
- Should have good understanding of coding best practices and be able to do peer code review.
- Should have an understanding of GIT, Jenkins and JIRA.
- Candidate should be able to create automated build and deployment scripts.
- Maintain a high level of code quality and adhering to industry standards for code quality like SonarQube, Fortify and Nexus.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Desirable to have understanding of design patterns and domain driven design.
- Desirable to have minimum understanding of React / Angular, but not mandatory.
At ThoughtWorks, we’re committed to fostering an inclusive community for all technologists. Help us achieve a more balanced workplace by anonymously answering the following demographic questions.
You will be expected to design, develop and maintain large-scale complex backend web
You will be expected to rapidly learn and apply relevant new technologies.
You will be having a high level of interaction with business and product stakeholders.
You will be working on the entire web application stack, which includes:
o Web server hosting
o RESTful communication
o Message brokering
o Backend application layer, which includes the service and domain layers
o Data layer for persistence or caching
You will be participating in an agile software development cycle, which includes:
o Code Review
o Unit and Integration Testing
As a senior developer, you will be expected to contribute to design, code review, refactoring, and
You will be exposed to the following technologies:
o Web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, Vert.x, AIOHTTP, AWS
o Data stores: PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, Amazon Redshift
o Communication: HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
o Server Management: Amazon ECS, Docker
You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
Product sectors include:
o Growth: You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry
best driver on-boarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead
o Lifecycle Management: Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which
includes rewards and recognition module, subscription service, account management tools,
partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems among
o Transaction Experience: You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our
customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking
system, pricing and payment systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud
prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
o Fulfilment: As part of the fulfilment team, you’ll work on systems which ensure high degree
of ride fulfilment on the platform. Tools including allocation methodologies and system,
dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
o Enterprise Solutions: You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery excellence.
You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimisation
tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and analytics suite among others.