PinkBlue is an IIM/IIT alumni start-up in the healthcare supplies space. We operate the largest B2B e-commerce platform for clinical supplies in India, and offer a SaaS solution for clinics and hospitals to manage their inventory and purchases out of a single window. In simple terms, clinics and hospitals across the country buy their raw materials from us. We are focused on solving the supplychain efficiency problem, which leads to 25-30% wastage in the space, by bringing in enterprise process automations and high-end analytics, which would be a first for the industry globally. We are working towards building a fully automated, integrated supplychain solution, which ensures the highest levels of efficiency, while demanding zero effort from every other stakeholder. As we get there, we should be able to have a significant impact on the healthcare costs in the country.
We are the front-runners in this space in terms of the quality and size of the team, the number of customers and suppliers we work with, and in thought leadership. We are an important part of the raising B2B e-commerce wave in India, and have a large market opportunity in front of us. We understand that continuously attracting rockstar talent in every facet of the business, be it Technology, Operations, Marketing, Business Development, Strategy or anyother focus area, is a critical step in ensuring we attain our potential of becoming a $1 Bn business over the next 5-7 years. If you have an entrepreneurial bent of mind, enjoy start-up environments, and want to change the world, you might just fit the bill.
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, & PHP) development stack
- Proven software development experience in PHP and of developing REST (JSON) / SOAP (XML) based web services
- Experience in Cloud platform like AWS/Azure
- Experience in caching solutions like Redis and Memcached
- Experience in tools like Ansible, Docker
- Knowledge of source control systems such as GIT is a plus
Good to have
- Be able to work in cross-function teams
- Write high-quality code per industry standards and best practices
- Test the code for quality assurance, debug identified bugs and resolve issues
- Support in deploying and maintenance of product and services
- Documenting product services progress, status, and manuals
- Participate in team meetings and planning & review sessions
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Develop, designed well efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Fully adaptive to the technology needed for the current project
- Bachelor/ Master degree from good college.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structure
- Understanding object-oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, Mysql, SQL. NoSQL, Mongodb
- Ability & Readiness to work with any technology
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills.
- He/she should have minimum 3 years working experience on PHP, PHP Frameworks, Ajax, Knowledge on CMS platform like Opencart, payment gateway integration, experience working on portals.
Senior Ruby On Rails Developer
(Senior Product Engineer - ROR)
Experience - 3 to 6 years
Location - Pune
We are looking for an enthusiastic developer with a strong understanding of core Ruby and Rails framework along with PostgreSQL database. Someone who is passionate about coding and loves to work in an ongoing challenging environment. You will be part of a talented software team. You have to consistently deliver in a fast paced environment and should be more than willing to build software that people love to use.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
- Developing large multi-tenant applications in Rails.
- Understanding Rails best practices and religiously introducing those to our codebase.
- Knowledge on how to do effective Refactoring.
- Ability to write unit tests and following those practices religiously.
- Working closely with the Product managers and UX team.
- Helping QAs to write automated integration tests.
- Staying up-to-date with current and future Backend technologies and architectures.
Read the ‘Skills and Experience’ section, it is not the usual yada yada, you’ll be asked specific questions on these.
Skills and Experience
- Ruby on Rails architecture best practices
- Knowledge on the latest versions on ROR
- Strong OOP knowledge in Ruby.
- Asynchronous Networking in Ruby
- Designing RESTFul HTTP APIs using JSON-Schema or JSON API (jsonapi.org).
- Ability to architect and develop API only backend
- Experience in using ActiveRecordSerializer
- Understanding O-Auth2 or JWT (Json Web Token) authentication mechanisms.
- How to use RSpec
- Rails Security Best Practices
- PostgreSQL and Rails.
- SQL concepts like Joins, Relationships etc.
- Understanding DB Partition strategies.
- Knowledge about refactoring ActiveRecord Models (read this - “7 Patterns to Refactor Fat ActiveRecord Models”).
- Understanding scaling strategies for a high-traffic Rails applications (2 million+ requests a day).
- Background Job processing using Redis and Sidekiq
- Experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools.
- Writing automated Deployment Scripts using Capistrano, Ansible etc.
- Sending emails in Rails
- Knowledge in Linux and Git is mandatory
- Knowledge in using Chef or Puppet
- Ability to do basic DevOps like setting up a Linux server.
- Websocket communication in Rails 5.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
Design themes using HTML, CSS/SASS, Bootstrap, and WordPress.
Maintain existing WordPress client sites.
QA sites during staging and after deployment.
Create clean, DRY, and reusable code.
Keep yourself and the team up to date with JIRA kanban flow work boards.
Work with Lead and junior developers as a team from start to finish.
Responsibilities and Duties
Fluency with WordPress, PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS/SASS, and Frameworks with Responsive design.
PHP frameworks knowledge and MVC understanding
Knowledge of version control (GIT).
Attend meetings with in-house account managers and project leads to discuss technical requirements, timeframes, mockups/wireframes and scope of work.
Working both independently and with other developers.
Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
Adhering to best practices, comments in code, and documentation.
2+ year of experience with WordPress and PHP.
Willingness to learn Advance WP CMS and Liquid templating for custom theme development.
Experience building custom themes, plugins, and widgets.
Experience working with third-party APIs - SOAP, REST and other (Facebook and Twitter).
Required Experience and Qualifications
Strong knowledge of web performance optimization, caching. Experience working with WP Engine Server Environment. Benefits Additional Notes We are offering amazing career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. This begins with: - weekly lunches, alternate weekends-off, annual medical checkups, social engagement, financial assistance and more.
Required Experience and Qualifications
3 to 4 Years of working experience in WordPress is required.
Perks, Benefits & Culture:
We are offering amazing career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. This begins with -
- weekly lunches
- alternate weekends-off
- Half-day working Saturdays
- annual medical checkups
- Social engagement
- financial assistance
- Diwali Bonuses
- and more...