Programming Languages: Perl, Python, java. Perl programming with strong OOPs knowledge.
- UI: HTML, JS
- System: Linux must have – good knowledge and shell scripting experience.
- Prior experience in infrastructure automation, monitoring will definitely help.
The person in this role:
- Will be involved in developing new monitoring scripts, enhancement & defect fixes on existing monitors
- Have to be on-call to support any incoming production/P1 internal issues which need urgent attention (team members are on call for a week and we have a weekly rotation policy within the team)
- Shell scripting
- Building customer products that operate at a scale
- Working on a back-end system using Python and Java
- Working on MySQL, NoSQL, Solr, Thrift, Flask, RabbitMQ, Redis, etc.
- Working on analytics and data science
- Working on server management (Google Cloud)
- Explore different functions of building a tech product/company early in your career.
- Learn to Prioritize Work and learn the ability to decide some technical decisions vs others ata very early stage of your career
- Be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability.
- Be more actively involved in the decision-making and functioning of the company.
- Understand the great importance of personal ownership and the liberty needed to pursue that ownership
- Hungry for Growth & Learning
- Willing to go all out for an accelerated career in software engineering
- Ready to experiment things never done before – Conquer uncharted waters
- Think Out-of-the-Box – Innovative and effective solutions
- Top Gun command over technologies (Mentioned above)
- You'll learn how to target efficiency rather than perfection.
- This empowerment will help you become a better leader at a very early stage of your career.
- Join the Core team – Get real insights into building a Product and Business ground up
- Enjoy the freedom, that comes with a lot of ownership
- Challenging and fun work environment
- Flexible Work Culture – We are a target driven organization. We like hard-workers, but we adore smart-workers more!
- Unlimited Vacation policy - Work hard, and take a break when you need
As one of the senior members of the backend development team you will be
responsible for architecting and setting the standards for building our core
backend/microservices. Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale
and collaborating extensively with the frontend and design teams to create the best consumer
● Develop microservices that will be used by the frontend through API endpoints.
● Translate business requirements into high quality code.
● Ensure that the code is deployed in a secure and scalable fashion.
● Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
● Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
● Enhance Analytics and overall backend architecture for better performance.
● 4+ years of backend/full-stack development experience
● 1+ years of experience on NodeJS
● 1+ years experience in building APIs in a microservice architecture
● Has experience managing other developers, recruiting and training.
● Experience in PHP is a plus
● Experience with AWS services such as Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudFront
● Has experience in code reviewing/being the gatekeeper for an entire project
● Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
● Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus
● Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
● Good knowledge of working with Git
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Company is building a first-of-its-kind, lifestyle health product for Women in
India. We believe that the future of health and fitness is digital, and women will drive the
digital fitness revolution in India. Existing digital health and fitness products are highly
transactional and we see a huge opportunity to build a truly aspirational product that will
inspire and empower millions of women to lead healthier lives. If you are passionate about
building a product that blends together technology, content, and community, we would love
to talk to you.
Company is looking for results-oriented Engineers. An ideal candidate for us would be
a passionate builder of great products/frameworks and someone who would thrive in a
fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenge of complex business contexts that are
typically being defined in real-time.
In this role, you will be responsible for building world-class technology products and
platforms that are at the forefront of the technology revolution in the Indian healthcare
ecosystem. You are someone who insists on the highest standards for quality,
maintainability, and performance. You will be working in a fast-paced and agile work
environment delivering quality solutions that have an immediate business impact.
● Research, design and build highly reliable, available, and scalable solutions that can
handle Millions of API calls across systems.
● Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner, complete
ownership of functional Services that your team is responsible for.
● Take the accountability of the overall health of the products you build and
predictability of the deliverables of your team
● Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured
problem solving to development of best practices
● Platformize components as libraries, utilities and servicify and promote reuse.
● Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly
● Drive the technical roadmap of the team in collaboration with Product and Business
● BTech, MTech in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent).
Or high technical acumen and rich technical experience.
● Deep expertise with any or combination programming languages: Java, Node.js,
language with strong programming constructs. Substantial experience in building
complex and scalable solutions.
● Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and ability to
design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
● The ability to independently lead problem-solving and build elegant, maintainable
solutions to complex problems.
● Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
● Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux
● Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies ( Scrum, Kanban),
TDD, and Continuous Integration(CI/CD) a plus.
● Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus
● Expert level experience in building a scalable, large, and complex business
application using some of the above technologies and mentoring junior engineers.
● Track record of building and delivering mission-critical, 24x7 production software
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
-Able to come with an optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code
-Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Maintain product roadmap, release schedules, and architectural standards that ensure alignment with business objectives.- Mitigate risks and problems identified in providing the solution.
- Keep an eye out for technology trends, open-source projects that can be used
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions
- Flexible to adapting & introducing new and latest technologies to the organization
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments
- Innovation & Optimizing R&D.
- Defining the software technology strategy, architecture, and road-map.
- Would love to do more coding yourself, but accept that you can bring the most value by helping others to excel.
- Should have built large scale applications with modern web frameworks & technologies
-Should be a fast thinker, hands-on manager, and strong communicator and think and act like an entrepreneur
-Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
-Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity
-Spearhead IT projects to increase our market reach and improve our USP
-Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
-Technical knowledge (NOT All but would be happy to take someone with max. Skills knowledge)
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem-solving, and love the latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
We are looking for a Backend Developer who has 4-6 years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing backend services using Python and Django.
- Design highly scalable, testable code and follow Test Driven Development methodology
- Able to write well-organized, modularised code with test cases.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and deployment of microservices
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
- Back-end programming language: Python
- Familiarity with Django or Flask framework
- Familiarity with AWS and Elastic Search
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases with an insight into various data modeling use cases
- Experience with system & unit testing
- Familiarity with containerized deployment
- Proficiency with Git
- Sound with data structures and algorithms and have a good understanding of design patterns, software architectures
Role: Senior Software Developer
Experience: 3-6 years of experience.
Work Location: Bangalore
Job responsibility The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in the building phase of the software development life cycle. The Software Engineer is responsible for performing the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes in accordance to the specification provided by the Solution Architect, for coding of SW components, and for the early testing phases (component testing), and system testing support
Must Have skills: Java/J2ee, SQL, Web services, Spring Boot, Elastic search
- Hands on experience in Java, Python, scripting
- Design, implement, deploy and support web-based applications and web services using server technologies stacks that include Java, MySQL
- Experience in Java/J2EE using web frameworks Play or Spring boot, REST API Development and ORM (JPA, Hibernate eBean etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Design patterns and Data structures
- Databases - MySQL, Oracle, SQL
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Caching, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Secure application development best practices, such as OWASP
- Document and maintain all design documents and involve in review process.
- Experienced problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agile methodology is added advantage
- Knowledge of Cloud Knowledge /Azure
- Must know about Unix knowledge
- experience in Elastic search
We are looking for a full-time remote Senior Backend Developer who has worked with big data and stream processing, to solve big technical challenges at scale that will reshape the healthcare industry for generations. You will get the opportunity to be involved in the big data engineering, novel machine learning pipelines and highly scalable backend development. The successful candidates will be working in a team of highly skilled and experienced developers, data scientists and CTO.
1) Writing well tested, readable code using Python that is capable of processing large volumes of data
2) Experience with cloud platforms such as GCP, Azure or AWS are essential
3) The ability to work to project deadlines efficiently and with minimum guidance
4) A positive attitude and love working within a global distributed team
1) Highly proficient working with Python
2)Comfort working with large data sets and high velocity data streams
3) Experienced with microservices and backend services
4) Good relational and NoSQL database working knowledge
5) An interest in healthcare and medical sectors
6) Technical degree with minimum of 2 plus years- backend data heavy development or data engineering experience in Python
7) Desirable ETL/ELT
8) Desirable Apache Spark and big data pipelines, and stream data processing (e.g. Kafka, Flink, Kinesis, Event Hub)
Company Introduction (apna)
We are building a novel platform to create better economic opportunities for the blue/grey
workforce around the world. We are a very product focused and customer obsessed company. Delivering high quality products at lightning speed is our USP. If you are looking for challenging work and rapid merit based growth in your career, look no further and welcome aboard.
Checkout our product on Google Play store apna - Job Search App | Job Groups
We are looking for a Senior Back-End Engineer responsible looking for engineering ownership of one/many products at apna. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end (Android + WebApp). A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
● Take ownership of end-to-end product development
● Be champion of Test Driven Development methodology
● Building reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Technical Documentation around the owned product
Skills And Qualifications
● Expert level in OOPS concepts and REST API development
● Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Ruby, Go
● Knowledge around ElasticSearch, Celery, Redis is must
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Knowledge of GCP would be a plus
● Have autonomy to work from home. Only one rule: Get things Done!
● We promote and celebrate team members contributing at a variety of professional
conferences and events. Be a speaker, contribute to open sourcepublish academic
work, publish an online blog showing your expertise. we are here to encourage you!
● You join us in your current area of expertise and let us know about your personal
professional goals. Looking to start your company? Further studies at the best institutes?
Want to change career track? We make sure you reach there!
● Generous pool of ESOPs
Strong understanding of software development cycle -Hands on experience in Python and familiarity with at least one framework, preferably Django -Experience in third party integrations. -Strong understanding of relational databases (MySql, Postgresql etc.) -Comfortable with search engines like ElasticSearch. -Hands on experience of AWS services. -Knowledge of version control tools like Git/SVN. -Strong unit testing and debugging skills. -Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns. -Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Fluency or understanding of specific languages such Java, PHP, HTML or Python .and Operating System.
Good to have: -Hands on experience of AWS services. -Good exposure in writing and optimising SQL(such as PostgreSQL) for high-performance systems with large databases. -Exposure at handling server side issues and quick resolution. -Experience working on scalable, high availability applications/services.