Must to have skills :
1. Load testing tools- Jmeter or Gatling
2. Containerization: Docker or kubernetes
3. Created CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and, integarted them with Jmeter
4. APM tools- Appdynamics/Dynatrace
5. Head dump/thread dump analysis
Define performance test strategies for medium to complexity integrated / n-tier application
architecture defined for medium to complexity business functionality applications
You play a key role in the planning, design, scripting, execution, and analysis of various
performance tests of software applications. Design workload based on NFRs
Apply functional knowledge and technical expertise to deliver performance testing projects,
implementation of configuration changes for client applications, and other maintenance of
software applications to meet business process requirements.
The ability to think beyond just what is on the monitor to the servers and architecture of the entire system.
Load Tools: Performance Center, LoadRunner, StormRunner, JMeter, BlazeMeter, Soasta,
Frontend Testing : Web Page Test, Google Page Speed, Google Lighthouse
Monitoring Tools : Appdynamics, DynaTrace, New Relic, Nagios/Ops View, Cacti, Wily
Introscope and SiteScope
We are looking for a talented candidate with several years of experience in
software Quality Assurance to join our QA team.
This position will be at an individual contributor level as part of a collaborative, fast-paced team.
As a member of the QA team, you will work closely with Product Managers,developers to understand application features and create robust comprehensive test plans, write test cases, and work closely with the developers to make the applications more testable.
We look for well-rounded candidates with solid analytical skills, an enthusiasm for taking ownership of features, a strong commitment to quality, and the ability to work closely and communicate effectively with development and other teams.
Hands on Experience with QA Automation Framework development & Design (Preferred language Python)
Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills.
Experience in databases, preferably MySQL
Good debugging skills.
REST/API testing experience will be an added advantage.
Quick learner and good team member with positive attitude.
Good to have:
Integrate end-to-end tests with CI/CD pipelines and monitor and improve metrics around test coverage.
Work in a dynamic Agile development environment and being adaptable to changing requirements.
Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools.
Exposure to Dockerization or Virtualization will be an added advantage.
Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
Basic understanding of OS.
QA automation is a key component of Kaplan's ability to quickly launch high-quality, innovative education products to our students. As an integral member of a cross-functional Agile team, you will use industry-standard tools and frameworks to conduct functional and performance testing on web applications, mobile applications, and APIs.
In this role you will:
- Develop automated mobile application test scripts that are robust, performant, and maintainable using Appium, Espresso, XCUITest or other tools.
- Ensure that applications and APIs developed by the team are reliable and meet user’s needs
- Work closely with developers, designers, and devops to meet team commitments
- Manage the timeline and status of the software release process
- Work with the Tech Lead to improve software development and quality assurance processes
- Provide the product owner with information they need to prioritize features (e.g., effort estimates, alternatives, technical risk)
- Work closely with developers to learn implementation details about product feature and perform releases
- Provide production support of software products by investigating and recreating reported defects
- Work closely with stakeholders to implement with different types of Performance Testing like : Load Testing, Stress Testing, Volume Testing, Capacity Testing, Reliability Testing
You must have:
- Minimum 5 or more years of software testing and quality assurance
- BS/MS in a relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering) or equivalent experience
- A Good understanding of the mobile devices, their peripheral devices, networks etc.
- A Good understanding of the Android and iOS designs and its components.
- Hands on experience with emulators, simulators.
- Hands on experience by testing mobile app performances with automation application testing tools.
- Well versed with different types of Performance Testing like : Load Testing, Stress Testing, Volume Testing, Capacity Testing, Reliability Testing. etc
- Experience in developing end to end system level automation and tools design
- & development
- Experience with mobile automated testing frameworks, such as Appium, Espresso, or XCUITest.
- Strong experience working with Selenium WebDriver either with TestNG, Junit or Nunit.
- Hands on Experience in building automation framework for Android and IOS.
- Good experience & knowledge of any one Language Java or Python/C#.
- Experience with API testing and performance testing with tools such as JMeter, Rest Assured or Soasta
- Familiarity with standard web and mobile architectures, both hardware and software
- Drive adoptions of best practices in code, testing and maintainability.
- Proficient with Devops and concept for example : Jenkins, Git and Docker
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Experience with the entire software lifecycle - requirements capture, analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, deployment, and maintenance
- Perform Mobile test task estimation, test execution, Regression testing, Functional System testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Be motivated to meet commitments and deliver the highest value possible
• Expertise in Developing, Managing and implementing core features in Automation Framework using Selenium& TestNG.
• Work closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
• You create the necessary automation library and framework.
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team
• Experience with Java coding and OOPs knowledge is must
• Must have good knowledge in Data structures & algorithm
• Expertise with tools like Selenium, TestNG or Appium or Robotium
• Should have worked on API Testing (Postman / Charles)
• Knowledge of any database & Unix environment is added advantage
• Proven track record in a high-speed product development environment
- Identifying the different bugs in new & existing product lines by following the company's processes.
- Isolating bugs i.e. finding steps to reproduce for identified bugs.
- Compiling the bugs in a database or in given documents with a precise description of the encountered issues so they can be easily identified and reproduced.
- Respecting the planning and the deadlines.
- Follow-up of the versions from scratch to end of project.
- Maintain and develop the existing Automation suites (API/UI)
What we're looking for?
- At least 2 year of experience in software testing
- Ability to work and coordinate with the team on projects
- Knowledge and hands on experience in QA methodologies and tools is preferred
- Strong analytical and observation skills
- Enthusiastic and highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Worked on UI automation using Selenium Webdriver. Preferably WebdriverIO/Protractor/Puppeteer
- Familiar with API automation using either Postman/Restassured
- Working knowledge of Jmeter or similar Performance testing tool is a plus
- Strong analytical skills -ability to understand and analyze business requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility, and accountability
- Experience working with demanding deadlines, high workload, and some degree of conflicting priorities
- Able to learn quickly with minimal supervision
- Should have extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) Methodologies and processes
- Must have experience in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Performance Testing, Portal Testing, Translation Testing, Usability Testing
- Must have experience is writing test cases and test strategies based on the customer requirements
- Minimum 3 years to maximum 6 years of SAP Functional Testing experience
- Experience in independently solving Business problems related to Testing and able to drive continuous improvement in Testing space
- Able to bring in Industry Best Practices and arrive at Strategies to benchmark and drive the maturity of Testing Processes
- Experience in Test Management using JIRA
- Experience in Preparation, Execution, Validation, Documentation of Test Processes
- Define, manage and create test data for Demo systems
- Experience in interface testing between SAP & non-SAP applications is needed for specific customers
- Functional knowledge in SAP PM, SAP PLM, SAP MM and SAP ISU will be a plus
- Experience with SAP Mobile Platform is a plus
- Experience of automation test tools will be an added advantage
- Experience in eCATT is a plus
- Experience in setting up Demo data is a plus
- Experience in working with LSMW is a plus
Responsible for test case specification, automation and data generation for the various products.
- Develop test automation framework components and test cases using best object oriented programming practices
- Design and implement functional, performance, scalability, stability, and stress tests- Analyze results, identify functional and performance issues and write clear and detailed bug reports
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 2-5 years of experience in writing test automation cases
- Knowledge of manual as well as automation testing
- Experience in front-end web application test automation (e.g. Selenium Web-driver)
- Experience in industry best practices in SW development processes: Unit testing, OO design, code reviews etc.
- Experience with either functional or performance testing and analysis
- Experience testing complex REST APIs
- Strong programming and SW design skills in Scala, Java, C# or other OO language
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- Automation Testing- using Selenium Java
Roles and Responsibilities:
Experienced with automation tools -Selenium or Appium
Defect management tools (ie: JIRA) Scripting knowledge with Java Programming language
Understanding of current technologies, Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), Agile and Iterative Development methodologies.
Identify and communicate test plan / cases to automate based on automation framework and approach Defect management tools (ie: JIRA).
Good to Have:
Jmeter, Saucelabs, Testfairy, Postman, Charles proxy, Logcat, etc.
● Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely
and meaningful feedback.
● Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured functional, system, and regression
test plans and test cases.
● You will understand the requirements and would write automation tests for integration,
load, and performance.
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
● Write and Implement Tests using Appium and Java.
● Design, develop and troubleshoot automated test scripts to validate the technical and
functional integrity of web and mobile-based application components, backend API, and
● Collect, analyze and interpret test metrics.
● Summarize test data and report findings.
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system
● Monitor debugging process results.
Critical Functional Skills ● Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews,
debugging, troubleshooting and CI/CD processes
● Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
● Should have worked on developing automation tools or frameworks to test Mobile/Web
● Good knowledge on the infrastructure and system understanding
● Able to create build, modify code from Android Studio
● Work experience in Appium and WebDriver frameworks
● Excellent Knowledge of SQL
● Excellent understanding on the REST APIs and its usage
● Good to have experience on working or testing with distributed architecture
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with variety of audiences,
both technical and non-technical
● Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
● Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
● Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing.
● Ability to collaborate and problem solving
● Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
● Hands on experience in Linux/Unix commands is a plus
Experience Required ● 2-5 years of experience in QA
● QA experience across multiple projects.
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
Soft Skills Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Good communication and co-ordination skills
Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and critical thinking
Quality oriented & highly committed
Positive attitude with willingness to learn
Great team player
Looking for a fast-paced career growth
Software Engineer in Test/Test Engineer work within software development agile teams to
ensure software is designed and implemented for testability. They write automated unit,
component and system tests to ensure code quality and detect regressions early in the
development cycle. They are responsible for accurate test execution documentation. They also
maintain the integration and test frameworks used by multiple development teams. They must be
able to support a fast-paced agile software release process for one of Convergent’s cybersecurity
Develop software to perform unit, component and system testing
Develop and maintain test execution and tracking software
Contribute towards architecture designs providing feedback on testability
Decompose user stories into tasks and estimate story points for user stories and tasks
Perform manual tests as required
Experience and Skills:
o Experience in test design and implementation
o Experience in release management
o Experience with Python
o Experience with Docker
o Experience with Linux systems (CentOS and RHEL preferred)
o Experience with automation tools and frameworks (unittest, Jenkins, Selenium)
o Experience with Linux BASH scripting and administration
o Works and communicates well in a distributed/remote team environment
o Experience with Git and Ansible
o Experience with RedHat Package Manager (RPM) and yum repositories
o Experience testing applications and deploying them to cloud micro service
architectures (AWS, OpenShift, Azure, etc.)
o Experience with Django based full stack web development
o Experience testing web application frontends (React preferred)
o Familiarity with KVM/ESX virtual environments
o BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (3 years work experience in place of degree)
If you are interested for above position, then please send me your updated cv & following details:
Can relocate to Baner Pune (Y / N) :
Experience with automation tools and frameworks (unittest, Jenkins, Selenium) in years:
Experience in years in Python Scripting:
Experience with Linux systems (CentOS and RHEL preferred) in years:
Experience in Docker in years:
Experience in Agile Methodologies
Knowledge of In-Sprint Automation
Have working experience in Automated API Testing
Design and implementation Experience in Test Strategy
Write, maintain and execute regression and sanity automation test suite – per build/on demand
Design data driven tests and fetch the data from API calls/ different Databases(Like MySQL, Oracle, Mongo)
Attend daily scrum calls, update status
Good to have Design and Implementation Experience in Test Automation Framework
Good to have TDD implementation using Mocha or Jest
Good to have Experience in IOS Automation Testing.
Interact and collaborate with cross functional teams and understand the business requirements
Should be Strong in oops concepts
Strong Knowledge /experience in API and UI framework
Experience in GIT, CI/CD Jobs development and implementation
Any one of this is mandatory - TestNG,MOCHA,JEST
Software Engineering Skills:
Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
Experience of In-Sprint Automation
Take ownership of business problems and technical solutions
Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
Hands on with engineering excellence & continuous integration practices
Experience with Agile and strong collaboration skills with Business and Ops
What we value as a team:
Scripts written for readability, performance, scale and maintainability
Proactive in communication
Collaborate with other members in agile ecosystem
Out of the box thinking to resolve issues and bringing New Ideas to bringing Quality in the Applications
Ability to suggest changes in the product with respect to user experience