Our client is a digital marketing consultancy, services and training company. As digital marketing partners, they help businesses leverage the online space, through effective and profitable online marketing strategies, through various internet marketing techniques. Their team includes professionals who are experts of this field and have experience of carrying out successful campaigns for SMB and MNCs across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and India. They focus on providing quality training and high impact consultancy on Digital Marketing.
The company co-founded by two Ex-Googlers, has currently launched India's first digital marketing simulation tool, allowing students and professionals to get hands-on experience in all major global search platforms like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. by playing with virtual money and learning the real time optimization for higher conversion rate and better ROI.
- Responsible for executing and optimizing campaigns across all platforms - Google, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Understanding client requirement and strategizing online media plans accordingly
- Should be performance oriented and should be proficient with all web analytics tools
- Should be proficient in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Should be proficient in optimizing visibility on Search Engines through PPC campaigns/sponsored links
- Should be responsible for Monitoring budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have
- Graduate with minimum 2 to 5 years experience in Digital Marketing / Paid ads
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills
- Experience working on Google Ad words & Facebook Ads
- In-depth knowledge of Ad Platforms: AdWords, Facebook Ads, Keyword Planner etc.
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. With more than 9+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt to leading & cutting-edge technologies.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Good knowledge of backlink analysis.
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME: SEO Executive
EXPERIENCE: 1 – 3 years
SALARY: As per Market Standard
QUALIFICATION: Any Degree
Note: Looking for In and around Madurai candidates only
Contact : 80-98-22-23-30(Call/whatsapp) / 04-52-43-65-409
We are seeking a creative Content Creator to join our Marketing team and help us guide RemitBee into the future. You will be working closely with the Marketing Team to engage our online audiences around the world and build awareness through articles, case studies and news content. If you are a creative and innovative problem solver, this role is the perfect fit for you.
- Create the following types of content – blog posts, articles, case studies, News content.
- Research and analyze data/information about the content topic.
- Come up with new ideas and suggestions for topics and content.
- Be up to date with latest News in North America/Canada/Worldwide.
- Conducting research to uncover interesting and significant news.
- Work closely with the marketing/SEO/content teams.
- Follow the brand guidelines and voice for content production.
- 2 to 3 years minimum of professional writing experience
- Fluent in written English, Punctuation, Grammar
- A strong portfolio of various content, preferably in Journalism & news publication.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Use Google Trends
- Highly organized, with a proven ability to meet deadlines in a demanding environment.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas and rationales.
- An ability to self-motivate and be team-centric.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload across multiple simultaneous tasks, in a fast-paced work environment, while ensuring delivery of high-quality work and meeting timelines.
- Experience working with different teams and multiple stakeholders in agile environment
Must to have:
- Technical writing experience
We are looking for SEO analyst who has 3 - 5 years of experience in SEO. And expect to work from office/WFH from 2.00 PM to 11 PM.
The SEO Analyst is given tasks related to all aspects of search engine optimization. The SEO Analyst performs competitive analysis, keyword research, creates reports, finds link opportunities and gives advice to stakeholders on how to improve their current marketing strategy.
- Keyword research
- on-page audit & to provide suggestions
- Link building
- Google analytics report generation
- Update content on website portal
- Collaborate with content writer & website developer whenever necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Google Adwords, Facebook Campaigns are a plus
- Analytical thinker - able to come up with solutions - problem solver
- Quick learner - self motivated and able to multitask on multiple projects simultaneously
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Hands-on experience with tools like SEMrush, Screamingfrog, Google webmaster tools and Google Analytics is a must.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced, creative and passionate Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for managing all our social media accounts including those of our owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and IPs. You will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies in order to increase online presence and improve our marketing efforts for our brand and projects.
You will be working closely with the operations and creative teams and other client staff for successful implementation of social media plans and campaigns.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
- Passionate about gaming and Esports.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and other major social media platforms and best practices.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite.
- General Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet ranking for web content, keyword research, google analytics and web traffic metrics.
- Ability to plan and execute long-term and short-term social media campaigns
- Working knowledge of multi-social posting platforms such as Hubspot and Agora Pulse.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and social media marketing strategy.
- Good time management, multi-tasking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast paced work environment.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Manage, administer and grow all existing and new company social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
- Create and execute social media plans and campaigns for different projects by collaborating with the content team and client staff.
- Develop and implement social media plans, competitions, strategies and campaigns to build brand/company/project awareness and drive engagement.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data and research best ways to increase traffic.
- Track, tabulate and report social media metrics consistently
- Oversee day to day management of campaigns, review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve.
- Research new media platforms, trends and industry opportunities in gaming and Esports.
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research to different teams.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner.
1-3 years experience in related field (Social Media Manager, Community Manager, Social Media Specialist, Marketing, PR, Communications, Gaming, Esports etc.)
What we will be excited to see in you
- Strong understanding of local and global gaming and esports ecosystems
- Social Management/Community building experience in gaming and esports field.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing google ad word campaigns
Able to develop content in multiple formats and can differentiate among website content, SEO based content and understanding of keyword density, Meta tags, Keywords insertion.
Responsibilities and Duties
Good command over English
Ability to write fresh, unique, high quality and error-free content
Candidates who have written for websites and have exposure to SEO centric content writing would be preferred.
Knowledge of Keywords insertion & placement, sequencing, keyword density, etc preferred
Ability to research the internet and gather reliable data and information to use in content writing.
Focusing on the ever-growing demand in the food industry, our client acts as a neighbourhood artisan bakery at a national scale. The main concept here is to provide freshly baked, high-on-quality, authentic European bakery products and breads. Their products include sourdough loaves, artisan breads, croissants & rolls, freshly baked cookies, cakes, premixes etc.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client was co-founded in 2013 by a husband and wife duo, one of whom is an IIM-Ahmedabad graduate and the other is an internationally trained baker.
Starting with 4 bakers in 2013 and growing over time, today, our client prepares more than 10,000 loaves of bread a day and their creations are shared with all of India.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for generating revenue in the D2C vertical as per the company’s business plan.
What you will do:
- Creating and implementing successful campaign strategies for performance marketing on FB/Insta/ Google, etc
- Developing a team under them to help with analytics and execution of digital campaigns
- Designing and running marketing campaigns on these portals and report its ROI with analytics
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, opmization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Monitoring web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance
- Driving the collection and understanding of customer engagement data to identify conversion optimization opportunities
- Using a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommending performance optimizations
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
- Helping support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- In depth knowledge of how to run successful digital campaigns including the quality of content creation
- Ability to run specific campaigns for top of funnel customers and different campaigns for retargeting boom of funnel customers
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
- Possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
Expert understanding of On-page and Off-page SEO
Perform keyword research in coordination with company’s business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
Develop and implement link building campaigns
Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
Research and analyze competitor advertising
About What Digital Pvt Ltd:
What Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd is one of the world's fastest-growing online job search specialists. Launched from London in 2011 our flagship product whatjobs.com attracts millions of jobseekers around the world. Every minute of every day we help our users connect with employers across the globe in order to find their perfect job.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for our next senior appointment to become our SEO Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to a number of cutting-edge tools. Our ambition is to increase the size of our SEO footprint over the next 18 months in Europe, Asia, North American & South America.
About the Role:
- Development and implementation of the SEO strategy for whatjobs.com
- Ownership of the organic performance targets for our global websites and the delivery against them
- Develop SEO best practice for sites, lead discussions with internal stakeholders, ensure progress and performance is reported regularly
- Recruit your own team of SEO executives and content writers.
- Setting in place best SEO working practice that other members of your team can use and learn from to develop their own careers.
- You must be an expert at competitor analysis
- Lead when required with the execution of SEO tasks across other global SEO projects (i.e. site migrations)
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO industry and news, share knowledge with the team and lead from the front.
- Answer this question in your cover letter. When is thanksgiving celebrated?
What makes you a great fit:
- 5 years+ SEO experience with at least 2 years in a senior role
- Analytically minded, expert in using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Ability to analyse data to derive insight and actions to drive performance
- Experience auditing on-site and off-site SEO factors to create effective SEO strategies
- Experience using SEO tools including or equivalent to ahrefs, Deepcrawl, SEMRush, Screaming Frog
- Experience managing a team, their workflow and assisting in their own professional development
- Knowledge of HTML/Web Coding
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong communication skills
- Good skills in Excel & Word
- Deep interest in the SEO industry and also be a hobbyist
- Experience integrating SEO with other digital channels i.e. Social and PR
- Have a proven track record of successful SEO campaigns
- Have both frontend and technical SEO knowledge
- Excellent salary & be part of a bonus scheme
- We will soon be moving to brand new offices based in Central Bangalore
- You will be the ‘ go-to person’ and responsible for building your own team
- Enrolled in a company pension plan
- International travel to meet with colleagues, management and SEO events
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Heard enough? Apply online today for an immediate interview.