About Proxim Quest IT Solutions
- Design the architecture of new services to deliver timely communication from server to client and server to server, while still functioning alongside existing server components
- Describe and implement the communications across multiple network layers, considering performance, reliability, and flexibility with respect to the underlying infrastructure
- Enhance and expand the ORM layer of MZ’s in house web framework
- Craft software solutions for supporting flexibility in resource allocation, from compute to storage
- Serve as a technical leader for projects of year-long scope involving multiple contributors and customers
- Consult with technical operations on appropriate Kubernetes-based infrastructure design
- Design for performance, and measure the effects
- Review your colleagues’ code, and learn from their reviews as well
- Identify, document, and communicate best practices for the engineers who use the fruits of your labor
- 7+ years professional work experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Must be proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized
- Proficient in PHP, C++, or Go
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- Experience with in-memory NoSQL databases, such as Redis
- Ability to debug issues within custom code quickly
- Passion for developing scalable and maintainable software systems
- An open-minded and technology-agnostic approach to engineering
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Real world experience developing distributed systems
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Prepare the technical design of complex technology components
* Proficient in Java (JDK 1.7) or above JDK 8 preferable, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns
* Hands on experience with Spring, Spring Boot, JUnit
* Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Microservices, RESTful
What We are Building
- We are a pure-play data products division at Fynd, Products Excellence and Research (PEXAR)
- We are building a SaaS product to help every organization of any size in the world to make better and faster decisions using data. We believe these products can be used to solved problems across the globe and truly help democratize data to derive meaningful insights and actionable notifications. We are building a non-eCommerce product division to kick-off this democratization.
Whats the role?
- We are looking for Individuals with a Product Mindset who can become part of the founding team in building a modern SaaS Data platform, with a focus on distributed data processing, stream, and batch systems. We value people who are quick learners, are curious and can leverage their technical skills to deliver robust applications and features.
- Drive technical Roadmaps of the team in collaboration with Engineering and Product.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way.
- “Platformize” components as libraries, utilities, and services and promote reuse.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and features.
- Exhibit ownership and leadership skills required to become an indispensable part of the engineering team and culture
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development by participating in team learning sessions and having an attitude of not just learning but also teaching others.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrated expertise building and enhancing Java / Spring-based microservices.
- Strong framework experience using Spring Boot, Spring MVC and Spring Data.
- Strong foundation knowledge of Design patterns and experience in applying it to solve use cases.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and any NoSQL database.
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services.
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud based services like AWS.
- Strong understanding of Caching and messaging platforms.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in working with to AWS Lambda and S3 for application development.
- Exposure to frameworks like Spring Cloud, Spring Security and Spring Batch.
- Worked on technologies like Elastic Search, Redis and MongoDB.
- Understanding of Monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Sentry and New Relic.
- Understanding and working experience with GIT and Artifactory.
What do we offer?
- Exceptional Opportunity
- Opportunity to build one of the next best SaaS Product
- Opportunity to be in the founding team of the Product
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : Google / Reliance
- Blissful and Positive Culture
- Flexible Work Hours
- Weekly Team engagement activities
- Celebration(small or big) are carried out with equal high energy
- Limitless Growth
- Courses completed on Coursera are reimbursed
- Weekly learning sessions are organized
- Insurance and Care
- Group Medical Insurance(Includes Spouse and Parents)
- Group Term Insurance(4*CTC)
- Remote working due to Covid-19 Pandemic
- Cool Office Space
- Amazing office in WeWork with the coolest recreational area, lounges, and amenitiesVijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast and Friday Lunches
Software Development Engineer (III) @ REBEL FOODS
We are surrounded by the world's leading consumer companies led by technology - Amazon for retail, Airbnb for hospitality, Uber for mobility, Netflix and Spotify for entertainment, etc. Food & Beverage is the only consumer sector where large players are still traditional restaurant companies. At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build 'The World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company' in the last few years. Rebel Foods current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been built on a simple system - The Rebel Operating Model. While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-year-old industry with technology at its core.
We urge you to refer to the below to understand how we are changing the restaurant industry before applying at Rebel Foods.
An opportunity to revolutionize the restaurant industry
Here, at Rebel Foods, we are using technology and automation to disrupt the traditional food industry. We are focused on building an operating system for Cloud Kitchens - using the most innovative technologies - to provide the best food experiences for our customers.
You will enjoy working with us, if:
- You are passionate about using technology to solve customer problems
- You are a software craftsman or craftswoman who is obsessed with high quality software
- You have a flair for good design and architecture
- You are unafraid of rearchitecting or refactoring code to improve it
- You are willing to dive deep to solve complex software issues
- You are a teacher and mentor
Our technology ecosystem:
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Databases: AWS Aurora, MySQL, MongoDB
- Cloud: AWS
- Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture: REST APIs, Caching, Messaging, Logging, Monitoring and Alerting
- CI/CD and DevOps
- Bitbucket, Jira
You will mostly spend time on the following:
- Leading the design and implementation of software systems
- Driving engineering initiatives across teams with a focus on quality, maintainability, availability, scalability, security, performance and stability
- Writing efficient, maintainable, scalable, high quality code
- Reviewing code and tests
- Refactoring and improving code
- Teaching and mentoring team members
We’re excited about you if you have:
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development, including experience building microservices and distributed systems
- Experience working in Cloud environments: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience building secure, configurable, observable services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in an Agile environment
- The ability to collaborate effectively within and across engineering, product and business teams
We value engineers who are:
- Crazy about customer experience
- Willing to challenge the status quo and innovate
- Obsessed with quality, performance and frugality
- Willing to take complete responsibility and ownership of results
- Team players, teachers, mentors
The Rebel Culture
We believe in empowering and growing people to perform the best at their job functions. We follow outcome-oriented, fail-fast iterative & collaborative culture to move fast in building tech solutions. Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will be the best fit for our company. We suggest you go through it before making up your mind.
Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
Designing back-end services for various business processes.ses.
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
Great organizational and time management skills.
Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Deliver features in an end-to-end manner: technical design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership and own specific areas of the platform.
- Work closely with Product Managers to translate product requirements to engineering specifications.
- Lead code review efforts and quality efforts in your area of ownership.
- Participate in product discussions, taking ownership and initiative.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentored and guide junior engineers.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Ruby on Rails/ Python/ Node.JS.
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures, and algorithms.
- Excellent experience on databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Familiarity with tools for code reviews, version control (GIT).
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby/ Python/Node.JS code.
- Experience in application server hosting and monitoring.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on with search platforms (Solr, Elasticsearch, etc).
- Prior experience with microservices-based architecture/SOA/distributed systems.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with common AWS service EC2, RDS, S3, SES, etc.
- Building Effective Team
- Solving Problems Creatively
- Learning Agility
- Drive For Result
About the Role
The Engineering team in Bangalore, India is building products for the Martial Arts
fans across the world. As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have
deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products.
This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+
Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different
modules/features of the services
Design, develop, deploy and support web applications.
Discover opportunities for performance improvements
Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests
Build applications based on micro-services architecture.
Overall 1~3 years of experience in Backend development.
B. E/B. Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
Strong object oriented design skills & knowledge of design patterns
Experience designing & developing distributed systems involving multiple web
services, databases (both SQL and NoSQL), caches, queues, etc. taking into
consideration scalability, availability, fault tolerance, consistency, etc. of the
Well-aware of and enforces development best practices: Unit Tests, Code Reviews,
Integration Tests, CI/CD, Monitoring, Alerting, etc.
CommerceIQ is a well funded fast growing enterprise SaaS platform that is helping brands grow and sell more on e-commerce channels through its machine learning technology. Are you excited about building distributed crawling engine at global scale that will crawl and parse 1000’s of websites with 10+ million crawls on a daily basis? Would you enjoy building something as ambitious as “Google/Facebook Ad platform” for Amazon (and other e-commerce retailers)? Does building a CI/CD and containerisation framework that will allow our products to be released and deployed every week across dozens of geographies and data centers seamlessly excite you? Do you find building machine learning models that will optimize billions of dollars in ad and promotions spend exhilarating? Do you find it super exciting to build a plug and play product UI platform where leaders of brands will spend hours daily (almost as much as an email inbox) to optimize their business? We can keep writing, but you will get the idea.
In our journey of building and scaling CommerceIQ, Engineers and data scientists in our team tackle these and many more problems daily. If you are as excited as we are after reading this, we would love to talk to you! 30+ global brands including Kellogg, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, MARS, Nestle, Logitech and many more trust our product to manage their growth on Amazon. If you are excited about building product that will write the script for how brands sell and grow on e-commerce channels please reach out to us.
Are you ready to power intelligent commerce? @CommerceIQ, you will :
• You will be responsible for developing, testing and releasing features within time and with high quality that will drive revenue and margin impact to top brands.
• You will be designing your own features keeping in mind the scale and high availability of the systems. • You will be working with the team and expected to perform code reviews, conduct design discussions and mentor other developers.
•You will be the owner of your feature and work directly with product teams to drive customer impact.
• You will be expected to participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
Experience : 3+ Years in developing in designing and developing complex and scalable software modules..
Skillset : • The ideal candidate will be an experienced Java developer with exceptional software system design, problem solving, and object-oriented coding skills
• Experience with distributed transaction-processing systems or asynchronous messaging technology is required.
• Good understanding of system performance trade-offs, load balancing, and engineering for high availability.
• Obsessed about building quality software and owning end to end responsibility for the developed features.
• Understanding of enterprise information systems, service oriented architectures, and operational data stores is a plus
• BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar degree from a top tier institution
● Ruby on Rails
● Database knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres)
● Web technology and security, REST framework
● Unit testing frameworks (Rspec)
● Version Control (Eg., Git)
Good To Have Skills
● ReactJS and other UI technology
● Cucumber Selenium
● Shell Scripting
● Java / Python
● Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code
● Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
● Prepare and produce releases of software components
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
● 2 to 3 years of work experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
● Proven hands-on Software Development experience
● Proven working experience in
Ruby on Rails / Java
● Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using
● Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
● Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
● Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web
● Experience with test-driven developmen