About Adjetter Media
Full Stack Technical Lead
We are looking for a self-starter Full Stack Technical Lead responsible for building a new application from scratch. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end. You will also be responsible for developing front-end elements yourself as well as integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Building robust, reusable code and libraries for the backend
- Development of UI interfaces
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data interface
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language and experience building applications grouped up in technologies such as Laravel, Node.JS, Python
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles and accessibility
- At least 5+ years of experience building applications ground up
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Experience developing applications with workflows, dashboards with queue management and notifications with a user-friendly interface for mobile and desktop applications
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Management of hosting environment (AWS, LAMP, Node) administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
To all the #fullstackdevelopers, we have an immediate requirement for the #Chennai location.
Hiring Developer with multiple combinations with experience of 3 to 6 years.
Education Qualification: Any Engineering graduate with STRONG programing skills
Minimum years of Relevant experience: 3 year to 6 years
Skills: Previous working experience as a Full Stack Developer for 3+ year
In-depth experience of working with NodeJS, ExpressJS or NestJS
Strong knowledge and experience with Ajax, JSON, NPM, HTML5 CSS3
Experience integrating apps with APIs and other web services via REST
Experience in application architecture, server management, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and website performance
Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL database design.
If you are looking out for a learning environment,
then don't stop sending your CV to gayathrirajagopalan @jmangroup.com
- Work with development teams and UI/UX designers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and logical skills.
Experience with web technologies including HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX, Bootstrap, Jquery etc.
- Experience in Web Application Development using PHP/MySQL.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding of MySQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Responsible for handling a projects using MVC framework CodeIgniter/Laravel.
- Design interchange of data between the server and the client using RESTful/GraphQL.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Build efficient, testable & reusable PHP modules in latest version.
- Should have basic knowledge in Scrum and Git.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
2. Full stack development - Frond end (UI, UX), Middle tier (PHP, Perl) and Backend (PHP, Perl, SQL, Server-side scripting)
3. Work as a part of a core product development team to build online applications
4. Make sure the product being developed is tested and serves business requirements
5. Present ideas for system improvement
6. Work closely with business analysts
• Aadhar card
• 2 Passport Size Photo
• SSC Marksheet Result
• 12/Diploma Marksheet Result
• UG Marksheet Result (Optional)
• 3 Months Training
• 3 Months Live Project
• Joining Letter from Start Date
• 6 Month Experience Letter
• Experience of Live Project
- Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
- 2+ Yrs experience in microservices
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Know how of Java concurrency patterns
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and RESTful web services
- Experience in working with popular web application frameworks like Play and Spark
- Relevant Knowledge of Java GUI frameworks like Swing, SWT, AWT according to project requirements
- Ability to write clean, readable Java code
- Experience in handling external and embedded databases
- Understanding basic design principles behind a scalable application
- Skilled at creating database schemas that characterize and support business processes
- Basic knowledge of JVM (Java Virtual Machine), its drawbacks, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- In-depth knowledge of code versioning tools, for instance, Git
- Understanding of building tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Expertise in continuous integration
- Other required skills of a java developer include the basic knowledge of:
- JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets
- Web frameworks like Struts and Spring
- Service-oriented architecture
- Markup Languages such as XML, JSON
- Abstract classes and interfaces
- Constructors, lists, maps, sets
- File IO and serialization
- Java Keywords like static, volatile, synchronized, transient, etc
- Multi-threading and Synchronization
At Qsignage, we are looking for a person who is highly passionate about technology and automation with a focus on value-driven deliverables, wants to work, learn and expand their capability into the start-up domain.
This role is a great fit for someone who enjoys technology, project management, process improvement, and fast pace environment.
Apply to the link below and get in touch with us now!
SKILLS REQUIRED (Full Stack Developer)
- A person should have sense of ownership, hold accountability for the task allocated with a data-driven and result-driven attitude
- Have Knack over the bigger picture while building the technology with a keen eye over the minute details
- Must be experienced in HTML/CSS coding and should be confidently utilized server-side languages (Java-script, Node.js, Python, Ruby, and PHP)
- In the ability to take existing models and best practices and adapt them to our environment
- Must know agile Tools and cloud technology with frontend/backend integration
- Must know multiple systems, servers, environments, data sources, data analytics, and database management
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software and application-based solutions
- Participate in both the back-end and front-end of systems by developing a full-fledged platform from scratch to end
- Write clean, functional code and algorithms on backend and frontend
- Troubleshoot, test, debug and upgrade software
- Manage and maintain end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and application
Remote Work | Flexibility | Flat Structure | Entrepreneurial Culture
The high degree of value on Autonomy, Flexibility, Empathy, and Mobility
An awesome work culture that has an agile team with a growth mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.(2-8 years)
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- should have hands-on experience in backend software development using Java.
- should have proven expertise in Spring Boot REST/Microservices.
- should have working experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
Usually recognized as Team/Technical Leader, Senior Software Engineers Solves big problems that come with a lot of ambiguity. As technical leaders of the team, Sr SDE’s work efficiently and regularly deliver the right things with limited guidance. They take a long term view of team’s software and how it fits into the architecture; fix architecture deficiencies and/or propose larger projects, which may require the work of rest of the team. They understand the business impact of systems and show good judgment when making technical trade-offs between team’s short-term technology or operational needs and longterm business needs. As a key influencer in team strategy, Sr SDE’s drive mindful discussions with customers and peers. They bring perspective and provide context for current technology choices and guide future technology choices.
Sr SDE’s take ownership of team architecture, providing a system-wide view and design guidance. They drive engineering best practices (e.g., Operational Excellence, Security, Quality, etc.) and set standards. They work to resolve the root cause of endemic problems which may require them to influence software decisions made by other teams. When confronted with discordant views, they are able to find the best way forward and influence others to follow that path (build consensus). They actively contribute in recruiting and help others leverage their expertise, by coaching and mentoring in organization or at their locations. They provide technical assessments for promotions in SDE job family.
As a norm, Amazon SDE’s have industry-leading technical abilities. They recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations. They write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++. They solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context. They build flexible systems without over-engineering and choose simple, straightforward solutions over more complex ones. They understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and know how, when and when not to use them; recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems. They understand how operating systems work, perform and scale. Sr SDE’s write software that is easy for others to contribute to.
Amazon SDE’s build software for business’ sake, not for technology’s sake. They have an understanding and empathy for Amazon’s customers and business objectives, particularly those aspects relevant to their teams and divisions. They work in a team, driving things forward, they collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
Key Responsibilities include: - Ability to architect and design right solutions starting with broadly defined problems Provide technical mentorship/leadership to other engineers Drive best practices and engineering excellence Development of code in object oriented languages like Java and C++.
An ideal candidate can round this off with strong Java skills, and past experience of working with and building web automation, and experience in building deep third-party integrations. Bonus points if you have extensive experience with advanced testing techniques such as mocking/stubbing, demonstrate you care about clean code.
- Have good English communication skills and ability to liaise with other teams
- Be a champion of quality - software design patterns and passion for writing clean code
- Know when to test, what to test, and when to refactor code and be adept at familiarising yourself with new codebases
- Have worked as part of a team to deliver high-quality software to a production environment
- Have been responsible for delivery of features and comfortable with planning and prioritising work in an agile process
Please note: This role demands someone who can start with in short notice.
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience of building microservices
- Fullstack engineering experience
- Testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, JUnit)
- Prior experience in web automation (e.g., using selenium and/or other open source technologies)
- Prior experience integrating with third party services (e.g., Jira)
- Strong experience with relational, nosql, and in-memory data stores
- Good understanding of distributed architectures and systems thinking
Nice to haves:
- Strong Java 8+ skills and background
- Frontend engineering experience using a modern framework (e.g., React, Vue)
- Relevant degree (or equivalent) in computer science / software engineering
- Building web crawlers, and utilising browser automation interfaces
- Linux based environments and bash scripting
- Container technology (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Prior experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud, and use of Infrastructure as Code (e.g., using Terraform)
- Testing expertise and experience of using advanced testing techniques such as mocking, stubbing, etc.
- Experience with distributed systems (concurrency, consistency, partition tolerance)
What else is in it for you?
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to reality (we love new solutions and ideas!)
- Team retreats
- Private health insurance
- Take your birthday as holiday every year!
- Sabbatical opportunities
- Flexible work options
|1.working experience on REST APIs , using NODE js with express for web and apps (andriod and Ios)|
|2.working experience with web socketIO|
|3.Hands on coding knowledege of JAVA script|
|4.AWS Setup (EC2, S3, Route 53, VPC)|
|5.Knowledge of payment gateway integration (Paypal,Stripe, Razorpay)|
|6. Working experience on version control like GitHub, Bitbucket|
|7. Working with the agile team to develop, test & maintain web applications.|