Primary Skill Set:
5+ years for experience in developing highly scalable, reliable, secure web applications
Atleast 1 years of experience in product or SaaS development.
Excellent Team management, communication skills, both verbal and written
One year of experience using AWS services, such as Lambda, SES, SQS, EC2, RDS, ELB’s and have knowledge of VPC’s (AWS and/or RightScale knowledge a plus.
Proficient with the Webpack,Jest, Eslint, Jenkins, Docker, Enzyme.
Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (MySQL, DynamoDB, Redis, etc.) and client side storage
Profile and improve frontend performance
About Extramarks Education India Pvt Ltd
Extramarks Education India Private Limited
Extramarks is leading the Education Technology sector in India by providing 360⁰ education support to learners through new age digital education solutions. These solutions are used by schools in class room for imparting education and by students at home to make learning easy and effective. Keeping pace with globalization and technology in education, Extramarks empowers young learners to step in with the latest technology and have anytime-anywhere access to quality learning. In a very short period, Extramarks has become extremely popular among schools and students. More than 8000 schools use digital learning and technology solutions of Extramarks across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa.
Extramarks Learning App allows students to learn at home at their own pace and space and provides complete educational support eliminating the need of a tutor. The three pronged pedagogical approach of Learn, Practice and Test ensures better learning outcomes for students. All concepts are first explained in an easy to learn manner with the help of rich media then the students are allowed to practice the concept. Virtual Practicing modules and Q&A allow the retention of knowledge that is tested on a robust teaching platform to identify the learning gaps.
Extramarks is currently in the process of scaling up rapidly the entire technology workforce, by hiring experienced professionals with unique skill who stretches from strategy to execution. Extramarks is driving student learning through data driven techniques by providing personalized learning recommendations to the students. Apart from such customer facing innovations, we are also implementing internal operational excellence solutions through similar data driven approaches. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join Extramarks and help change the face of education in India.
Frontend Engineer - React.js
About the Job:-
We are looking for a competent Frontend Engineer to join our growing company. You will be working on transmuting ongoing production-level enterprise projects into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you have got a knack for creating a user-friendly product and are eager to learn trending tech with a growing company while enhancing your entrepreneur mindset, then we are looking for you. We hope you are as tech-savvy as us and are hungry for challenging projects.
Experience required - 1+ year
Job Type - Full time (Remote)
- Communicating with the client for day to day activity
- Gather and understand the technical requirement of the client
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end engineers and web designers
- Stay up-to-date on arising technologies
- React.js, Redux
- HTML, CSS
- Bootstrap or Tailwind or Material UI
Good to Have
- SSR - Next.js
- Gatsbby (SSG)
- Hooks/Flux/context API
- SASS or SCSS
- knowledge of Deployment process
- Positive work environment
- Remote work option
- Encourage and sponsor for learning and development programs
- Chance to work with advance technology
- Opportunity to reveal hidden talent
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Experience with standard front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Familiarity with RESTful APIs and backend services
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- We are looking for a creative, skilled UI developer to design websites with functionality and aesthetics in mind.
- The UI developer will work with back-end developers and web developers to ensure that the website is optimized for several devices and presented in an attractive way.
- You should be a good team player
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for web & mobile.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator / Figma
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop Connectors tool GUI for various source and target systems/platform/products
- Test, debug, build and deploy UI components in the existing product
- Improve functionality of existing SDK/Frameworks
- ES6 (or TypeScript) syntax
- Good problem-solving
- Good debugging
Good to Have:
- TypeScript experience
- Material UI experience
- JEST knowledge
- Git and Github/Gitlab/Bitbucket experience
About Our Client
Our client is a Currency Exchange in India. Built with user experience and security in mind, Our Client provides instant fiat to crypto conversions with zero fees, so that users can have access to a diverse suite of financial products and services that are backed by industry-leading security processes and insurance protection. Our Client aims to be the global gateway to cryptocurrencies. Its proprietary liquidity aggregation model provides its users with access to liquidity from leading global crypto exchanges. Our Client is recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space.
Why Our Client?
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You do that. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You help our team do more.
As a Front End Developer - Angular, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
What will I do?
- Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
What skills should I have?
- Must have 7+ years of experience in frontend development with an internet startup.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
The developer will be responsible to build and enhance collaboration functionalities in our products while ensuring seamless user interaction in the platform. Our engineering team works on developing a range of innovative products to facilitate regulatory work flow of medical device companies. An ideal candidate is one willing to work in a tight schedule of a start-up and experienced in building magical user experiences and considers performance to be the key metric in the application.
- Develop new features using Angular 9/10
- Develop reusable components
- Write efficient and documented object oriented code
- Write extensive unit test cases and execute them
- Ensure responsive design of the front end
Skills and Qualifications :
2-5 years experience in developing web based applications and building product product from scratch
Detailed understanding of coding and design aspects of Angular 9/10
Proficiency with Observables, NGRX and websockets
Knowledge of various Angular/Jquery packages
Knowledge of Responsive Design
Knowledge of WYSIWYG editors
Knowledge of different performance optimization techniques
Experienced in various data structures and design patterns
Knowledge of asynchronous programming
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent education.
- Collaboratively work with UX team, product managers, back-end engineers and other technical teams to create new, delightful and scalable UI
- Mentor junior members through training and individual support
- Responsible for all front end development on a project
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Proactively learn and accordingly apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
The ideal candidate must -
- 5+ years of experience working with React or React-based frameworks
- Proficiency with browser-based debugging and performance testing
- Proficiency in Git and version control
- Considerable experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT Tokens
- Good understanding of common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn etc
- Hands-on experience with CSS-in-JS libraries
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Keen to learn, mentor and willingness to take ownership of work items
- Possess strong communication and self-accountability
We are looking for 2-3 year expierenced React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
What You’ll Do
- Maintain reusable code and improve code quality.
- Optimize application for maximum speed.
- Should take ownership and work closely with other teams. such as back-end.
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems and keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies.
- Be comfortable working throughout the lifespan of a project.
Who you are
- Should have minimum 5+ years of experience.
- Should have good knowledge on ES6.
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Should be proficient any of the the frameworks ReactJs, VueJs etc.
- Should have knowledge on Node Js.
- Should have hands on experience web component development.
- Good understanding of Responsive Web Designing, CSS media queries and Bootstrap library.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous/Ajax request handling.
- Good understanding of OOJS.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Knowledge in writing UI test cases using any test framework.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, Nisum India offers its employees some unique and fun extras:
- Continuous Learning - Year-round training sessions are offered as part of skill enhancement certifications sponsored by the company on an as need basis. We support our team to excel in their field.
- Parental Medical Insurance - Nisum believes our team is the heart of our business and we want to make sure to take care of the heart of theirs. We offer opt-in parental medical insurance in addition to our medical benefits.
- Activities -From the Nisum Premier League's cricket tournaments to hosted Hack-a-thon, Nisum employees can participate in a variety of team building activities such as skits, dances performance in addition to festival celebrations.
- Free Meals - Free snacks and dinner is provided on a daily basis, in addition to subsidized lunch.