Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
work on multiple projects with Product Development team
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Follow industry best practices
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary Skills And Qualifications
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks ( Magento 1/2, Wordpress, YII, Laravel, Prestashop)
Understanding of MVC design patterns
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools (like GIT) and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc) (OPTIONAL)
About CEDCOSS Technologies Private Limited
CEDCOSS Technologies is a leading offshore outsourcing services provider with services including Website Development, Web Design, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Application Development, Social Media Solutions, WordPress, Joomla, Magento, and Open Source Development Customization.
The firm was established by highly qualified industry professionals who are dedicated to providing customers with high-quality information technology solutions. When clients collaborate with CEDCOSS, they can anticipate having world-class processes, transparent business partners, speedy execution, and the flexibility to stretch their budget by making use of the global delivery model that CEDCOSS pioneered.
We deal with the most recent technologies that have become available on the market and provide services that are both up-to-date and scalable. Customers achieve their business goals, such as growing their revenue and efficiency, with the assistance of the experts working for the company. These professionals have vast experience as well as expertise in the sectors in which they specialize.
We aspire to build a high-quality, innovative & robust software. If you are a hands-on platform builder with significant experience in developing scalable data platforms, look no further. Click on Apply and we will reach out to you soon.
Your responsibilities as an Engineer:
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment
• Participate in educational opportunities & read professional publications;
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Skill sets we require:
• Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
• Experience designing interactive applications
• Ability to develop software in or other programming languages like JIRA or Postman
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases, MYSQL and Restful API
• Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Laravlel, Codeigniter and Magento)
• Experience with test-driven development
• Proficiency in software engineering tools
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
Experience & Pedigree:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Node JS.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Mongo DB (optional)
- Good Hands-on experience in Angular or React.
- Experience in designing and building large-scale, high availability, secure web applications and REST-full API using Node.js in an agile methodology.
- Good Hands-on experience in Node Js frameworks like Express, .
- Knowledge and understanding of Event Loop architecture.
- Knowledge and understanding of promises and (async or await)
- Implementation of security like oauth 2.0, JWT and data protection.
- Good Hands-on experience on cache server.
- Knowledge and understanding of Request, Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
- Knowledge of data structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and Workarounds
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
Position: Sr. Engineer - NodeJS
Location: Bangalore / Mumbai
Role Type: Sr. Engineer
Experience: 3-5 Years
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product
- Writing reusable, testable, scalable and efficient code
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with other team members to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
- Own the development of new modules and features
- Working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for minimum 5+ years
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS and ExpressJS.
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2+ or React.
- Experience working with MongoDB and MySql
- Experience working with REST API’s
- Ability to Identify and fix production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment
Any other Requirements:
- Understanding of Linux systems like Ubuntu, Debian.
- Sound knowledge of CDNs like CloudFront, Akamai, Cloudflare, etc.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment with good communication skills.
- Passion to learn new technologies and to upgrade versions of technology.
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Backend Engineer to join our team.
You will be responsible for
1. Generate recyclable code libraries
2. Implement ongoing security enhancements.
3. Attend regular meetings with the front-end team to expose weaknesses and problems 4. Routinely inspect server code for speed optimization
5. Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage
6. Maintain a stable server with minimal downtime
1. 3+ years experience in developing scalable microservices using REST APIs and other protocols in Node.
2. Experience working with multiple types of SQL and NoSQL datastores including MongoDB, Redis, and more.
3. Capable of prioritizing multiple projects in order to meet goals without management oversight.
4. Understanding of distributed architectures e.g. microservices and secure data security protocols.
Good to have
1. Experience with building scalable microservices in Golang
2. Experience with messaging systems like SQS, SNS, Kafka
3. Experience in AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform
4. Comfort working in a highly agile, iterative software development process
5. Working experience in a fully remote working environment.
6. Experience with Terraform and Kubernetes is valuable 1
7 Managed a team of 2 or more backend engineers.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Laraveland working on other skills.
- Strong knowledge of MYSQL, RDBMS
- Familiar with of Apache Configuration
- Experience of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Instavans is a Logistics tech startup focused on the development of SaaS products for the Road Trucking industry. Instavans has built and rolled out SmarTruck™, a SaaS based TMS with a private marketplace. SmarTruck has customers in India & the MENA region and is poised to enter Latam and Sub-saharan Africa.
The company’s innovative go-to-market plan involves working with large Shippers and 4PLs (Fourth Party Logistics Service Providers) to synergistically bring their Carriers on board.
We are looking for people to help us supercharge our growth, while we continue to embody the values that have got us so far already. As we are a rapidly growing company you will gain exposure to all areas of the platform, understanding the key success drivers at an engineering team and gaining invaluable experience for your future career. Success in this role will lead to opportunities for growth across the entire engineering team with significant scope for future development.
We have openings in Frontend (Angular 8+), Backend(Node.js), Android (Kotlin) and QA (Automation)
- Develop new user-facing features and behavior
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Knowledge of WordPress frontend as well as backend.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Participating in all phases of the development and maintenance lifecycle, focusing on speed and efficiency
- Planning and implementing model data structures for scalability
- Working on the maintenance or enhancement of existing data structures
- Designing REST APIs which will be used by multiple clients
What you need to have:
- B.E./ B.Tech/ MCA
- Have experience of building large scale & complex systems with low latency and high availability.
- Have strong experience of working with design patterns & REST APIs.
- Have strong experience of working with Go routines.
- Knowledge of static code analysis tools.
- Must have strong experience with Build and Release management, Agile processes and Estimations.
- Strong understanding of implementing server-side code and designing the data architecture using modern web frameworks.
- Strong understanding of designing database schema.
- Should know about micro-services.
- Writing highly optimised code on server.
- Should be a fast learner and go-getter without any fear of failing.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experience with popular Golang frameworks like Revel.
- Know how of HTML / PHP.
As engineeing lead, you would be responsible for driving day to day development activities including coordination with customers and project management team in US. You are expected to be hands-on with the technology stacks we work with so you can contribute as a developer across projects on need basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the engineering effort across projects
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages including Application Architecture, Design and Development
- Understand client's business requirements and be able to map them to technology solutions and make them work
- Design and build modern solutions informed by a deep understanding of cloud architecture and how distributed systems operate at scale
- Provide regular support and guidance to teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution
- Establish and enforce best development and engineering practices including QA and DevOps
- Lead and manage your own team, but also get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions as and when needed
- Communicate effectively with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 6+ years of experience designing and building full stack applications using UI frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.JS and backend frameworks like Node.JS/ExpressJS or Python/Django/Flask or Laravel/Yii2/Symphony
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowlegde of cloud and distributed systems (AWS, GCP, Azure). Cloud certifications would be an added advantage.
- Deep knowledge of relational databases, SQL and NoSQL databases. Experience with Graph databases like Neo4j is desirable.
- Proficient in Git and CI-CD frameworks
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Ability to work in an agile environment