Flora2000 was established in 1999 by Mr. Rehan Yar Khan (Founder & CEO) as an online floral & gift retailer and extended its delivery services across the globe. It is the leader and pioneer of the concept of flowers and gifts in over 190 countries worldwide. Flora2000 passionately strives to be the largest premium-gifting leader with flowers, gifts, cakes being the core verticals driven by people first approach and innovation in all spheres of business.
We strive to give our customers a wow experience through continuous innovation of premium products and services by using world class technology and processes. From exquisite bouquets to gift baskets to flowering planters, you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message in our online floral boutique.
The current team comprises 15 people.
We have offices in Mumbai, Europe & UAE.
Please visit Flora2000.com for more information
We are looking for a PHP / Sr. PHP Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse devices. The primary focus will be the development of PHP applications and their integration with back-end services.
We expect the Developer will have a broad experience at Flora2000 and will play a unique role in the organization.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Design and build advanced applications for the PHPplatform
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practicesCreate regular and ad hoc reports.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience:
· 5 to 10 Yrs experience.
· Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.).
· Experience in SQL, MySQL, Oracle & MongoDB.
· Experience with building restful JSON web services
· Strong knowledge of Restful Apis
· Knowledge of web technologies like Node.js or CorePHP.
· Strive for processes, quality and timely delivery.
· Good Exposure to versioning systems like git, stash.
· Experience building web services – WSDL, SOAP, REST.
· Detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated.
· Team player with ability to work effectively.
About Orios Venture Partners
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. . You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications
- Write automated test cases to test code.
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms is a plus.
- A passion and will to accept any new technical challenge that may come across.
- Linux scripting and SSH terminal
- Conceptual, Working knowledge of - DBMS, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Ability to write clean and documented code.
- A team player can provide technical expertise for a small team of developers.
- Strong hands-on and experience in core Java - Java/J2EE
- Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging, and data modeling.
- To update and sync with other team members daily.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, at all levels to various technical and non-technical audiences
- Testing all applications against software and hardware versions. Provide timely turnaround and documentation of things implemented.
- Working knowledge of - MySQL.
- Working experience on Struts/Spring.
- Experience with web services standards and related technologies - SOAP/Rest, AJAX, JSON, and XML.
What we are looking for:
=> Bachelors/Masters degree in Computers/IT or equivalent.
=> 5-8 years of relevant experience in web development.
=> Strong PHP, MySQL & Codeigniter (MVC Framework) hands-on experience (at least 12-15 projects).
=> Database schema design and query optimization.
=> AWS hands-on experience with EC2, ELB, RDS, CloudFront, Lambda, code deploy, etc.
=> Experience with e-commerce platforms, payment gateways will be a big advantage, especially on content-heavy platforms.
=> Hands-on experience and a good understanding of GIT Commands.
=> Good to have experience with the RESTful API.
=> Ability to decipher and write complex database queries for analysis and optimization.
=> Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
=> Understanding of scalability issues and their solutions.
=> Need to be articulate with a good degree of written & oral communication skills.
=> Exposure to UI/UX would be a added value.
=> We are looking for an immediate joiner (within 15 days or less).
=> This role may include night shifts.
Head Office: Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Work Location: Work From Home
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Shift & Timming: Regular (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM) / Night (08:00 PM to 05:00 AM)
Working Hours: 9 Hrs
We are looking for young enthusiastic candidates who have knowledge on development in PHP & MySQL. Requirements are specified in the following points.
- Selected Candidate needs to work as a sole developer / work with other developers depending on the project.
- Selected Candidate needs to handle live projects from day 1.
- Some of our projects include Travel Portal, Airline Booking System, Hotel Booking system, eCommerce Portal etc. We prefer candidates with knowledge in these fields.
● Good working knowledge on Core PHP
● Strong knowledge of MVC Framework and knowledge of Laravel.
● Strong knowledge of MySQL databases & OOPS concepts.
● Strong knowledge of ORM and query builder.
● Knowledge of queue scheduling and task scheduling.
● Strong knowledge of Artisan commands.
● Hands on experience of service providers and create new service providers in the
application when needed.
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
● Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
● Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
● Create and maintain software documentation.
● Knowledge of Rest APIs.
● Knowledge of the payment gateway integration (PayPal, PayUMoney, CC Avenue etc.)
● Good knowledge of wallet integration (Paytm, Phone-Pe, Amazon) etc.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is mandatory
● Ability to debug the code and resolve the issues.
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Participate in the full lifecycle of the projects.
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
Working within an existing code base and also writing code from scratch.
Good team player -collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Commitment to meet corporate goals and tight deadlines.
framework, database, MySQL, Laravel Framework, Rest APIs, 3rd party tool integration, OOPs
• Build out our web architecture allowing new feature modules to be sent to production, while having
strategic foresight on long term product vision.
• Software development project management from transforming requirements into technical specifications,
design, code, and tested systems.
• Closely involved in development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post- launch support.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development and explore new technologies.
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Coordinate with co-developers and actively participate in code reviews , bug fixing code /architecture.
• Brainstorm and solve problems and put effort in constant improvement in technical front .
• Perform frequent peer reviews.
• Participate actively in demos / S&T.
• Share knowledge through collaboration, training, peer review, presentations, and articles.
• Track record of delivering in Scrum, Agile and other methodologies.
• Proficiency in establishing processes and tools to enable team productivity when developing websites
(version control, automatic build, code review).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and cognitive ability.
• Contribute towards a positive healthy fun and creativity driven culture.
• Strong aptitude towards problem solving with a hacker mindset.
• Should have infinite love towards Linux and respect open-source development.
• Should have sound knowledge of core PHP, MVC Frameworks Laravel preferred.
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Should be excellent in SQL/NoSql database (Surprise us we are constantly pushing out DB architecture).
• Basic Knowledge of Frontend Technologies to easily communicate in terms of Front end Lingos.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience in building high secure components, encryption techniques.
• Experience in building event based and queue based Infrastructure.
• Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large scale systems.
• Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining
solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold kickass ideas.
• Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure is must AWS/GCP/DO.
• Good to have experience with any tool such as Jenkins, Gitlab Devops building pipelines, CI/CD automation.
• Eager to learn new languages and experiment / explore new technologies.
1-Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
2-Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
3-Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
4-Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
1-Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Code igniter, Core PHP depending on your technology stack).
2-Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
3-Understanding of MVC design patterns.
5-Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
6-Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
7-Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
8-User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
9-Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
10-Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
11-Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
12-Familiarity with SQL/MySQL databases and their declarative query languages