Qualified B.E/ MCA/ MBA with good communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice with total Oracle ERP experience of 15+ yrs.
Strong track record of Project management of complex, and/or multi-pillar projects, implementation methodologies, project management tools e.g., MS Project, project estimation, project team management, client management and communications, and project and proposal leadership
Minimum 7-8 years delivering Large Projects in implementation/Upgrade /Support of Oracle ERP.
Must have worked with MS Projects, AIM/OUM methodology.
Microsoft Project planning experience a must.
Budget, commercial and Customer experience
Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills
Excellent organisation, documentation and communication skills
Flexibility in location in India. Ready to Travel.
PMP, CSM, PRINCE2, Six Sigma Will be added advantage
ability to handle complexity and ambiguity, and provide structure to complex problems
collaboration, teaming, excellent presentation and communication (written, oral) skills
integrity, maturity and dependability
Lead and manage several full lifecycle implementation/upgrade projects using leading practices, methods, frameworks, standards and maturity models (e.g., Oracle AIM/CDM, Agile, RUP).
Lead large scale planning, execution of large/complex multi-million dollar projects, or subsections of multi-year large/complex programs (e.g. Custom Application Development initiatives, ERP (Oracle).
Lead organizational planning, re-engineering and transformation initiatives including business transformation endeavors
Ability to perform critical analysis of large complex programs/projects including program performance measures, controls and analytics based analysis.
Qualitative and quantitative risk analysis including sensitivity, decision tree analysis to depict key interactions and utilizing simulation models to analyze the behavior/performance and the outcomes to project plan.
Stakeholder management at CX levels
About Birla Soft
Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Works as a Project Manager and reports directly to CTO/ VP
Manage daily/weekly scrums.
Able to perform and follow coding standards.
Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
Taking leadership responsibilities and handling the team well
Strong Communication Skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
· Prepare estimation based on scope of work and resource requirements
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
· Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
· Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Proven working experience in project management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills Experience with project management software tools
We are looking for Project Manager- Scrum Master
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Certified scrum master preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Note Work from office only
- Direct Project Management of allocated Projects
- Ownership of Project Delivery utilizing Services resource
- Produce and/or accept Statement of Works as suitable for Project Delivery
- Ensure successful handover from Project Delivery to Support
- Manage product availability in order to manage Client expectation and ensure overall Client satisfaction.
- Set Project budgets
- Create and maintain high quality documentation for both Client and internal systems on a multitude of levels from pre-sales additions through to Project documentation.
- Close liaison with Sales and Logistics teams regarding procurement for each Project.
- Work closely with other teams to provide accurate, timely cost and budget information for all Projects.
- Help to shape and then deliver RFA’s Project Management methodology utilizing Best Practice.
- Actively participate in the operation of change management within the Project environment and consider impacts (at all times) in the delivery of said changes to the Project scope, systems and service.
- Manage Project issues, stage boundaries and changes
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in a relevant role
- Financial Service experience preferred.
- Current Project Management accreditation e.g., Prince2/Agile
- Strong Customer orientation and focus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience of interpreting business requirements and considering the impact on IT services
- Demonstrable experience of producing / completing Projects and documentation often in very aggressive timescales
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong ethos of process adherence and the ability to instil in others
- Advanced Logical approach to delivery and Problem-Solving skills
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written, ability to communicate with Clients at all levels in a professional manner, able to explain complex Project requirements in a clear and concise manner
- Strong personality with the ability to deal with individuals at all levels within and external to RFA
- Able to use logic/reason to identify strengths and weaknesses of solutions and apply most effective resolution methodology.
- Excellent active listening and written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate a sense of urgency while acting in a professional, calm manner ensuring excellent Client support.
- Expert in Project Management and Project delivery within IT environments.
- Extensive experience in running concurrent multiple Projects, including performing as a Technical Project Manager.
- Extensive experience of producing and maintaining all Project related documents including (but not limited to) Highlight reports, Risk Logs and Lessons learned.
- Demonstrable experience in successful Project Delivery, preferably within a reseller or Managed Service environment.
- Firm grasp of risk management/mitigation and its control in order to successfully deliver Projects on time and to (or under) budget.
- Broad knowledge of IT and how it is successfully deployed in a business environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems (E.g., AD, Exchange, Group Policy, SharePoint, SQL)
- Understanding of networking technologies: firewalls, routers, switches, and general cabling
- Excellent knowledge of Desktop and Server infrastructure and an understanding of the challenges in its delivery.
- Able to stay abreast of changes and updates in relevant technologies.
6+ years of experience in project management large and medium sized engagements
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with team members, provide project management expertise and leadership in the execution of complex software projects.
- Accountable and responsible for managing and reporting project schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk and procurement for the project.
- Consistently apply the defined project management standards and methodologies defined by the organization to assigned projects. Establish project management principles, processes, and artefacts as necessary.
- Drive appropriate organizational change influencing stakeholders as required to ensure the successful program/project execution.
- Ensure appropriate involvement of all stakeholders on the project as necessary
- Plan and direct schedules, monitor budget/spending, resource allocation and utilization for the project from initiation through closure.
- Manage project schedule and budgets – Track project metrics data (e.g., completed and in-progress work, schedule and cost variances, resource health, risks and issues etc.) and other project specific information and regularly communicate it to the project stakeholders
- Report progress and health of the project and incorporate feedback from all stakeholders
- Manage project communications and meetings (Daily Stand-Up Meetings, Project Reviews, AdHoc Requests)
- Proactively manage or project risks, action items, issue resolutions, key decisions and stakeholder feedback
- Understand dependencies and organize the activities ensuring successful completion of the project
- Communicate regularly with the project sponsor and the team
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues pertaining to the project.
- Ensure project governance practices are in place to monitor and control the project
- PMP or similar certification with good understanding of project management and methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid decision making and prioritization skills
- Good understanding of budgeting, estimation, and project financial management
- Experience of working in shared resources environment with teams based across different time zones
- Knowledge of MS Project for overall project tracking, Jira for tracking agile development and SharePoint as collaboration tool
- Bachelors degree
We're looking for someone having 2-3 years of total work experience with strong managerial and leadership skills. The coordinator will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of web and mobile development projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Drive mobile application product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Supervise the development, bug-fixes and upgrades of web application projects.
- Keep your knowledge and the company’s products up to date with the latest web industry trends.
- Report problems and escalate to management as needed.
- Coordinate with developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the applications.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Create learning opportunities within the development team through training, conferences, hands-on training and mentorship in projects.
- Oversee recruitment of new team members when required.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and reach out to potential customers for new business.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing requirements, financials and market strategies.
- Must have a good professional background in coding.
- Must have knowledge of Web, iOS and Android development technologies.
- Must have strong leadership and team management qualities.
- Must have strong management and organizational skills.
- Must have good analytical and troubleshooting skills with end-users / customers.
- Must have competitive intelligence.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be resourceful, innovative, self-motivated, and confident in high-stress situations.
Perks and Benefits
The company provided meals, Medical Insurance and other perks.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify & document the Scope of Work (SOW), objectives and any assumptions.
- Prepare cost estimates for manpower + materials, and ensure we are charging accurately for our projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan, and monitor progress using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
- Ensure availability of all the tools and resources before initiating a project.
- Prepare and maintain timelines for the effective tracking and completion of the project.
- Delegate to internal resources and vendors effectively, and track progress ensuring the project runs on schedule.
- Coordinate with all the internal and external stakeholders for information, approvals, resolving issues, status updates, answering queries etc. While maintaining transparent communication.
- Maintain timesheet logs for all the resources.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Analyze and Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues ensuring the project stays on time and on budget.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills
- Ability to manage multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Quick thinking, problem solving skills
- Budget management
- Confident, pleasant personality, ambitious, self-motivated.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- Project Manager will be accountable to handle the projects with delivery aspect such that the client is satisfied.
- Ability to manage a large size customer – Overall planning & execution.
- Lead planning and implementation of projects.
- Resource Allocation and Management.
- Develop and maintain project metrics and dashboards.
- Ensuring profitability of the project by accounting, costing and billing of projects.
- Project schedule and Tracking preferably JIRA or any other Scrum based tracking tool.
- Manage Risk and Issues logs with mitigation plan.
- Timely communicating with all stake holders about the status of the projects.
- Manage and trace requirements and scope creep.
- To keep client satisfied and grow the account.
Must Have Skills:
- Project Management.
- Scoping the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions.
- Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing, interpersonal, internal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• At least 8 years of total experience working with JAVA projects.
• Ability to create highly customizable Views using Relationships and Arguments.
• Knowledge of agile & scrum
• Expertise in writing/developing custom modules.
• Experience of JAVA, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Liferay.
• Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
Technical Skills required:
• Good experience in handling commercial applications utilizing J2EE (including Core Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, Struts, Spring, iBatis/Hibernate, WebServices, Design Patterns, XML technologies, UML) .
• Good knowledge of Application/Web Servers (including Apache/JBoss/Tomcat/WebLogic) is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Linux/Solaris environment.
• Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills.
• Development with at least 2-3 years’ experience in team handling and client communication.
• Provide guidance and insight on development techniques and methodologies
• Familiarity with version control systems
• Problem solving skills Good communication skills
• Strong Team Management
• Advanced facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills, possessing diplomacy and business judgment