Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Tracking, managing and replenishing inventory at all the warehouses and all products of all brands of the company.
- Keeping an eye on the sales targets and making sure that inventory projections are made on a biweekly basis and tallied with the inventory in pipeline to ensure products are never out of stock.
- Managing and optimizing logistics cost constantly by optimizing daily processes and analyzing to find all inefficiencies in the processes currently in use.
- Establishing and enforcing departmental policies in sync with the other teams and their policies to ensure smooth synergy within the organization.
- Overseeing expenses related to packaging and other secondary expenses made by all warehouses and optimizing for any inefficiencies
- Reviewing team performance of all warehouses and solve for any gaps.
What you need to have:
- 1 to 4 years of experience in operations/ logistics.
- Preferably in Ecomm , retail, FMCG Companies
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent understanding and background working in supply chain and warehouse management
About the Role:
Order & Inventory Management Lead (OML) supports and enables the delivery and execution of the Sales order for ConvaTec India along with financial credit / debit note and product evaluation sample management for our distributors.
This is an incredibly diverse and challenging role that will require a diverse and practiced knowledge of an ERP system along with very good skills in excel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Capturing sales order entry in SAP, check for special pricing & approval validity, save documents in drive, create output, share with customer
Check for payment receipt via bank statement/ mails, messages
Order release from finance and tracking of pending orders
Create delivery order and share with the warehouse team
Review dispatch details, follow up with customers for logistics partner
Backorder management and apt stock allocation
Samples for product evaluation order entry in SAP
Tracking sample shipment to sales team
Expiry stock management data MIS
Support stock queries from sales team
Communicate pending order status to sales team/ customers
Credit & Debit Note Management
Coordinate with the external claims processing vendor and internal stakeholders
MIS - pending orders in system region wise
Product evaluation sample processed monthly reports
Language Skills Required
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required with preferred focus in supply chain order management or a related discipline
Minimum of 5 years of experience related to supply chain or similar functions
Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
Willing to work to tight deadlines
Demonstrated track record of taking the initiative
Executive presence and ability to influence stakeholders
Excellent analytical skills
Desired and required:
Working knowledge banking operations
Strong and wide understanding of Excel & Report writing
Computer literate including good understanding of any ERP system, preferably SAP
Looking for candidates with good experience in a manufacturing firm with logistics / transportation functions
Need experience with transport cost sheet along with logistics planning.
Basic knowledge about transport management system, different truck types, transport automation and technology is essential
He/She will be responsible for diagnostics in transportation and focusing on zero based clean sheet costing for transportation lanes
He/She will solve transport / logistics cost sheet in logistics domain
- Supervising day-to-day operations in the Supply Chain Department.
- Scaling-up and managing procurement, virtual warehouse and distribution processes
- Following procurement and supply chain processes as per guidelines
- Strategizing and implementing efficient processes to ensure 100% order fulfilment on time.
- Ensuring promptness, accuracy in procurements and maintaining records of goods ordered, received and returned.
- Evaluating potential vendors, negotiating and getting them registered as per set process. Maintaining good relationships with vendors / suppliers
- Regularly doing market research ensuring generic medicines range is enhanced from time to time. Maintaining accurate medicine master data base.
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Liaising with new vendors and negotiate for the best deals whenever required
- Ensuring that the products and supplies are of high quality and as per set standards.
- Monitoring stock levels and place orders as needed
- Working with internal team members ensuring speed and accuracy and performing other duties.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Preparing training material and conducting regular training to all team members of Supply Chain Management.
- Preparing regular reporting and ensuring timely update to management
What you need to have:
- Pharmacy Knowledge – Ethical, Generic and FMCG items
- Customer Service Obsession
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Process orientation / Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Market Orientation / Vendor Knowledge
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work well with staff / other teams and manage stressful situation
- Compute Knowledge
- Working discipline
ReDesyn is a merchandise dropshipping company that lets creators launch their
Merchandise at zero upfront cost. Our mission is to let influencers, apps, brands &
Creators monetize their reach using merchandise enabling digital tools.
About Role | Operations Head/Supply Chain Manager
• Managing Supply Chain Operations for a leading B2C eCommerce firm
• Collaborating and directing the activities of all functions involved in the
purchasing, planning, warehousing, and control of materials.
• Complete Understanding of end-to-end supply chain and complex modeling
of workflows for Category
• Provide specific cost reduction and waste removal opportunities within and
• Identify and articulate strategic importance of metrics as a basis for
managing tradeoffs, improving the customer experience, and making
decisions with internal and external stakeholders
• Leading projects impacting Supply Chain transformation (ordering process,
service levels, inventory, logistics, packaging, etc.)
• Work closely with vendor leadership and/or operations senior leaders on
strategies to reduce cost, lead time, and waste across the end-to-end supply
• Deliver maximum product availability in the category ensuing healthy
inventory level and optimal supply chain set-up.
• Be solution-oriented & integrate strong and clear data analysis and business
rationale into sound decision-making and problem-solving.
• Ability to manage data and coordinate growing daily order volume.
• Managing and coordinating on-demand manufacturing.
Currently it has over 300 employees on its rolls and caters to customers through a hub office at every 100 kilometres in Northern India( including Delhi/ NCR , Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir).
The ability to ensure zero downtime for its customers, by providing timely and quality support both in terms of products and services has been the cornerstone of its growth and success.
As a Warehouse Manager, you will be managing the overall functioning of the warehouse including coordinating with the dispatch department & billing department.
What you need to do:
- Working on the shop floor and ensuring efficient running of the warehouse
- Maintaining the warehouse properly and ensuring material is as per billing
- Being responsible for the day-to-day smooth operations of the warehouse
- Building and mentoring a team of warehouse executives and also leading and monitoring their performance on a day-to-day basis
- Maintaining the industrial equipment and spare parts in the warehouse properly, overseeing their pricing, amending to the repairing needs if any and ensuring FIFO and other processes are being followed
- Recording the various warehouse activities, equipment and spares and reporting the same to the company on a timely basis
- Analyzing risk factors involved, analyzing warehouse safety measures and accident reporting system
- Ensuring adherence to all the standard processes and procedures followed by the company
- Strategizing the functions of the warehouse to yield maximum profit
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 7– 10 years of relevant work experience
- Graduation is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience in managing heavy equipment and spares
- Good staff management skills
- QC Check
- Inventory Managment
- People Management
- Retail Operations
Role: Erp ( KIWI )
Company: KOCH (https://www.kochind.com/" target="_blank">https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 1 to 3 years
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
Job Description :
Bachelor’s degree in technology related field
Minimum of 1 + years Major ERP system experience
Functional / technical proficiency in designing, configuring and implementing in ERP System
Strong understanding of order management, billing, and ERP master data
Strong verbal and written communication ·
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking and innovation
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Must be detailed-oriented.
Ability to develop repeatable development processes with supporting documentation.
Corrugated Industry Experience
As a Sr. Executive you will play a very vital role in developing SOPs and help the team implement
the same. You as the last-mile champ will handle all end to end NDR process. You will act as a bridge between customer support and logistic team. You will be one person who will pump in
enough fuel and energy to run and deliver operations at its best.
➢ Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the Customer Support Team by highlighting to Last Mile Logistics Partner.
➢ Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow of day to day tickets raised related to
Last Mile complaints.
➢ Can handle End to end NDR process. Can manage both Call Centre & Logistic Partners
Ensure the designated Service Level Requirements, Customer promise dates, FAD, NDR,
S2D. & all such Key Performance Indicators are achieved on a weekly and monthly levels
➢ Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of
➢ Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions
to improve the same
➢ Communicate with Last Mile Vendors for Lost & Damages with working data.- Work with
Internal for reconciliations for Disputes of Weights, Lost in Transit, etc.
Greetings from Safeducate !!!
Safeducate (A group company of Safexpress Logistics Pvt. Ltd.) is a leading training company in Logistics and E-commerce. Having a pool of 500 companies for current and future requirements in Logistics and E-commerce Operations.
Currently we need fresh graduates for training and Hiring process.
Joining process -
Entry test and Personal Interview at Safeducate Learning Pvt Ltd .(A Safexpress Group Company) RANCHI
After successfully completion of Logistics Training candidates will be offered a full time Job in Leading Organization.
Perks and Benefits
Best In Industry
Role Logistics Executive
Industry TypeCourier / Transportation / Freight / Warehousing
Functional AreaSupply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Employment Type-Full Time, Permanent
Safeducate Learning is a leading training, skilling and consulting organization and specializes in the domains of Supply Chain Management & Logistics, Retail, Manufacturing and Automotive. This unique profitable company was launched by Safexpress, India's leading Logistics management company, in 2007 and has been growing by leaps and bounds.