About Sustenance Marketplace Pvt Ltd
Senior Auditor, Junior Auditor, Accountant, Controller, Computerized Accounting, Staff Accountant
Salon Manager, Assistant Salon Manager, Beautician, Hair Stylist, Barber, Message Therapist, Cosmetologist, Nail Technicians, Aerobic and Fitness Instructors, Alternative Instructors, Acupuncturist
Casino Manager, Assistant Casino Manager, Casino Dealer, Slot Technician
Priest, Minister, Rabbi, Reverend
Cruise Director, Assistant Cruise Director, Cruise Staff, Gentlemen Dance Host, Youth Activities Coordinator, Fitness Instructor, Aerobics Instructor, French Instructor, German Instructor, Water Sport Scuba, Water Sports Scuba Diving Instructor, Port Lecturer, Television Technician, Videographer, International Host & Hostess, Administrative Assistant
Captain, Staff Captain, First Officer, Second Officer, Third Officer, Junior Third Officer, Deck Engine Mechanic, Navigation Officer, Safety Officer, Security Personnel, Chief Radio Officer, Radio Officer, Quarter Master, Carpenter, Ordinary Seaman, Able Seaman Entry Level, Able Seaman Limited, Abel Seaman Special, Able Seaman Unlimited, Splicer Joiner, Seaman Surveyor, Deck Utility man, Deck Hand, Deck Cadet
Chief Engineer, Staff Chief Engineer, First Engineer, Second Engineer, Third Engineer, Junior Third Engineer, Engine Cadet, Hotel Service Engineer, Chief Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Electronic Engineer Junior, Chief Refrigeration Engineer, Refrigeration Engineer, Engine Storekeeper, Motorman, Fitter, Oiler, Wiper (Engine Utility Man), Plumber Upholsterer
Guest Entertainer, Lounger Performer, Show Signer, Production Vocalist, Show Dancer, Dance Troupes and Performers, Production Manager, Assistant Production Manager, Stage Manager, Backstage Manager, Disc Jockey, Sound Light Technician, Video Technician, Show band Musician Piano, Cocktail Pianist, Piano Bar Entertainer, Show band Musician Trumpet, Show band Musician Trombone, Show band Musician Saxophone Reeds, Show band Musician Drums, Show band Musician Bass, Show band Musician Guitar, Guitar Soloist, Keyboard Soloist, Guest Band Musician, Classic Rock Musicians, R and B Musicians, Country Musicians, Instrumentalists, Cabaret Actors, Comedians
Food and Beverage Director, Assistant Food and Beverage Director, Restaurant Manager, Maitre d, Head Waiter Waitress, Jr. Waiter, Dining Room Manager, Sommelier Wine Steward Stewardess, Dining room Waiter Waitress, Dining room Buffet Man, Restaurant Hostess, Bar Manager, Assistant Bar Manager, Bar Supervisor, Assistant Bar Supervisor, Bar Accountant, Bar Waiter Waitress, Bartender, Bar Steward & Stewardess, Snack Steward Stewardess, Bar Utility, Bar Boy, Buffet Steward & Stewardess, Busboy
Executive Chef, Assistant Executive Chef, Souse Chief, Chef Tournant, First Cook, Second Cook, Third Cook, Vegetable Cook, Cook Trainee, Crew Cook, Crew Cook Assistant, Crew Cook Utility, Officer Mess man, Staff Mess man, Provision Store keeper, Butcher Supervisor, Assistant Butcher Supervisor, Butcher, Butcher Trainee, Butcher Utility, Pastry Chef, Assistant Pastry Chef, First Pastry man, Second Pastry man, Third Pastry man, Baker Supervisor, Assistant Baker Supervisor, First Baker, Second Baker, Third Baker, Baker Trainee, Pantry Man, Dishwasher, Pot washer, Ice Carver
Gift Shop Manager, Assistant Shop Manager, Retail Sales Person, Florist
Destination Speaker, Special Interest Speaker/Lecturer, Port/Shopping Lecturer,
Passenger Service Director, Chief Purser, Assistant Hotel Manager, Deputy Purser, Second Purser, Assistant Purser, Computer Technician, Junior Assistant Purser, Crew Purser, Assistance Crew Purser, Receptionist, Guest Service Coordinator, Guest Service Associate, Hotel Assistant, Shore Excursion Manager, Assistant Shore Excursion Manager, Cruise Sales Consultant, Hotel Controller, Senior Auditor Hotel Operations, Junior Auditor Hotel Operations, Night Auditor, Printer Desktop Publishing and Applications, Yeoman, Chief Yeoman, Locket Attendant
Chief Housekeeping Assistant Chief Housekeeper, Floor Supervisor, Head Room Steward, Cabin Steward Stewardess, Assistant Cabin Steward Stewardess, Bell Captain, Bell Boy, Utility Cleaner, Laundry Supervisor, Assistant Laundry Supervisor, Laundry Keeper, Laundry man, Linen Keeper, Pool Attendant
Human Resources Manager, Training and Development Manager, Crew Staff Administration, Crew Staff Administration Assistant
Shipboard information Systems Manager, Coordinator Computer Desktop Applications, Computer Accounting Applications, Computer Maintenance, Computer Applications, Computer System Hardware Technician, Computer System Administration Manager, Internet Manager
Bridge Instructor, Golf Instructor, Scuba Diving/Water Sports Instructor, Arts and Crafts, Dance Instructor, Texas 42 Instructor, Caricature Artist
Chief Doctor, Crew Doctor, Nurse Practitioner, Chief Nurse, Nurse
Photo Manager, Assistant Photo Manager, Photographer, Junior Photographer, Videographer
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We're backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among the top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents.
- The candidate must be able to communicate effectively since the job involves coordinating with clients, couriers, and other operational departments.
- The candidate must ensure that quality assurance checks are completed and maintained.
- A Candidate is responsible for monitoring deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction, and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- Preparation of Non-Delivery Report.
- Should have sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel (advanced), Microsoft word, MIS, maintaining and updating trackers.
- The candidate should be fluent in Hindi, English, and regional languages.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Logistic Management
- Courier Management
- Verification and Customer Support
- Team Management
At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware & Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person working directly with the CEO on all things non-tech, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You are interested to work in Web3 & Crypto.
- You can work on general management operations for the company.
- You do not wait for instructions and guidelines but believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things.
- You have preferably worked with a hardware startup before.
- You have good negotiation skills and can handle procurement and inventory through Alibaba and other international sourcing.
- You can handle international logistics and procurement of electronic components.
- You can handle inventory of the hardware product.
- You strive towards operational peak efficiency.
- You can handle the accounting and finances of the company.
- If need be, you can help us with the QA of the product.
- You can commit for at least 6 months.
Currently it has over 300 employees on its rolls and caters to customers through a hub office at every 100 kilometres in Northern India( including Delhi/ NCR , Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir).
The ability to ensure zero downtime for its customers, by providing timely and quality support both in terms of products and services has been the cornerstone of its growth and success.
As a Warehouse Manager, you will be managing the overall functioning of the warehouse including coordinating with the dispatch department & billing department.
What you need to do:
- Working on the shop floor and ensuring efficient running of the warehouse
- Maintaining the warehouse properly and ensuring material is as per billing
- Being responsible for the day-to-day smooth operations of the warehouse
- Building and mentoring a team of warehouse executives and also leading and monitoring their performance on a day-to-day basis
- Maintaining the industrial equipment and spare parts in the warehouse properly, overseeing their pricing, amending to the repairing needs if any and ensuring FIFO and other processes are being followed
- Recording the various warehouse activities, equipment and spares and reporting the same to the company on a timely basis
- Analyzing risk factors involved, analyzing warehouse safety measures and accident reporting system
- Ensuring adherence to all the standard processes and procedures followed by the company
- Strategizing the functions of the warehouse to yield maximum profit
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 7– 10 years of relevant work experience
- Graduation is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience in managing heavy equipment and spares
- Good staff management skills
- QC Check
- Inventory Managment
- People Management
- Retail Operations
Designation/Role : City Lead Operations/ Senior Logistics Manager
Location : Gurgaon
Education Qualification : IIT/NIT - 2012 to 2016 Batch OR
MBA - Sales/Operations/Marketing can also be considered.
Experience Required : Last Mile Delivery Experience working in companies like Shadowfax, Lalamove, Delhivery etc
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The candidate would be responsible for sustaining and growing the city's revenues with P&L responsibilities.
- Good in Leading the Sales team in initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones, thereby ensuring a healthy mix of partners.
- Laying down the roadmap for new account acquisition for the city and ensuring its execution.
- Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to activation.
- Managing the rider life cycle (hiring to retire )
- The person should have leading the Operations team in delivering the best Customer experience while having a 360 degree view from Customer Care to Delivery Executive Safety to Optimal utilization of resources.
- Managing the administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible
- Responsible for managing the City team from hiring and training new recruits to assigning targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of the team
Skill Set :
- Relevant work experience of 4+ years in Sales or Marketing or Operations with a penchant for Leadership.
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to create and execute a strategic sales and marketing plan for the region.
- A visionary who can foresee the Macro factors affecting the business and strategize preemptively.
- Identifies, builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally
As a Sr. Executive you will play a very vital role in developing SOPs and help the team implement
the same. You as the last-mile champ will handle all end to end NDR process. You will act as a bridge between customer support and logistic team. You will be one person who will pump in
enough fuel and energy to run and deliver operations at its best.
➢ Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the Customer Support Team by highlighting to Last Mile Logistics Partner.
➢ Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow of day to day tickets raised related to
Last Mile complaints.
➢ Can handle End to end NDR process. Can manage both Call Centre & Logistic Partners
Ensure the designated Service Level Requirements, Customer promise dates, FAD, NDR,
S2D. & all such Key Performance Indicators are achieved on a weekly and monthly levels
➢ Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of
➢ Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions
to improve the same
➢ Communicate with Last Mile Vendors for Lost & Damages with working data.- Work with
Internal for reconciliations for Disputes of Weights, Lost in Transit, etc.
Greetings from Safeducate !!!
Safeducate (A group company of Safexpress Logistics Pvt. Ltd.) is a leading training company in Logistics and E-commerce. Having a pool of 500 companies for current and future requirements in Logistics and E-commerce Operations.
Currently we need fresh graduates for training and Hiring process.
Joining process -
Entry test and Personal Interview at Safeducate Learning Pvt Ltd .(A Safexpress Group Company) RANCHI
After successfully completion of Logistics Training candidates will be offered a full time Job in Leading Organization.
Perks and Benefits
Best In Industry
Role Logistics Executive
Industry TypeCourier / Transportation / Freight / Warehousing
Functional AreaSupply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Employment Type-Full Time, Permanent
Safeducate Learning is a leading training, skilling and consulting organization and specializes in the domains of Supply Chain Management & Logistics, Retail, Manufacturing and Automotive. This unique profitable company was launched by Safexpress, India's leading Logistics management company, in 2007 and has been growing by leaps and bounds.