NodeJS Developer - Backend
T7E is an auto-focused mar-tech company run by a team of experienced professionals. They are well poised to solve some fundamental business challenges in the Indian automotive aftermarket, made up of an estimated 10 Lakh Mechanics, 1 Lakh retailers and over 1000 parts & consumables manufacturers. We are the only company in the market solving business challenges of mechanics & retailers by combining technology & human connect, in partnership with brands. ( www.t7e.in )
Experience: 3 - 7 years
Openings- Senior Software Developer
Job Location: Mumbai ( Mulund -West )
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Coding and operating node.js based services
- Participate actively in design discussions and defining the long-term architecture of the system.
- REST ful APIs and API Communications
Expected from candidate:
Ø Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Hands on in application development using with NodeJs with Express framework, as the code-behind language and MariaDB(MySQL) and MongoDBas the Database data consumer
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Ø Good understanding of server-side templating languages
Ø Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Ability to learn & develop using new technologies quickly.
Important Note - Please apply only who are with 1 Month Notice Period.
Timing - 9.30 to 6.30 - Monday to Saturday
About t7e aftermarket connect pvt ltd
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based Node Js applications on service platforms.
- Building resilient Rest APIs microservice architecture.
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serve as the liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in development.
Ms-SQL, MongoDB, AWS services (S3 Batch, Lambda, Fargate), Nest Js, Express Js, Typescript.
- Building scalable and large scale web applications, and creating flexible solutions and integrations with other applications
- Independently drawing up milestones and ensuring completion as per the timelines
- Solving complex technical problems
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the technology as well as understanding the feature differences.
- Comfortable working in an intensive start-up culture with tight delivery cycles
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- At least 1+ year experience in working with Ruby on Rails and minimum 4 years of experience with software development (Backend + Frontend)
- Extensive knowledge in testing frameworks like Rspec/ Cucumber/ Capybara
- Exposure to AngularJS a plus
- Worked with Frontend HTML5/ CSS development and integrating with mySQL/ PostGres Database
- Must have experience in creating flexible solutions and integrations with other applications
- A strong knowledge of web coding standards, licensing and best practices
- Must have experience in building scalable and large scale web applications
- Ability to manage the Servers and Databases
• Overall 4+ years of experience
• 2 year development experience in NodeJs(v4 and above)
• Knowledge in Unit testing frameworks like Mocha
• Experience in working with any NodeJs web framework(Express or Hapi)
• Development experience using any persistent store (NoSql or Relational) Formal Deliverables
• Design and development of new and enhance existing applications using Node.JS
• Collaborate with internal and external team members to ensure projects get delivered as planned
• Develop Backend services using HapiJs
• Develop background workers based on cron or rabbitmq messages
• Support existing and new features via bug fixes, prod support or monitoring scripts
• Unit testing for all the developed modules
What if, you had a chance to build something iconic?
Presenting Bharat's first of its kind vernacular instant messaging app that is smart & secure - Buzz is an AI & machine learning powered - content-driven instant messaging app tailored to make user secure with more focus on privacy. At Buzz, we are on a mission - to help users be in control of the degree of their digital exposure, with a goal to create a space as India's first smart instant messaging platform among dominating foreign players.
And this is just the beginning :
With our eyes set on the future, we are looking for an exceptional iOS Developer with must have excellent experience in Socket.IO, to help us realise, build and scale our offering, who possesses a passion for technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our application.
iOS Beta already launched.
What you'll get :
Compensation in terms of EQUITY ONLY, salary only once we raise funds. This is more of a hands-on role especially in the initial stages of the company. Part-time would also temporarily work.
We are looking at passionate people with entrepreneurial spark and a hustler.
People who are deeply passionate of solving user problems in social networking space and vision of making an Indian product to be used by billions worldwide must only apply.
- A unique opportunity, unlike anything you have experienced before.
- Flexible timings & work from home
- A friend for life.
What matters to us : 1) Attitude > 2) Skill > 3) Experience > 4) College
Who are we looking for?
Key Responsibilities :
- Driving innovations in the product constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Excellent technical issue diagnosis and problem-solving skills
Excellent knowledge of :
4) Restful APIs
Skills required :
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Must have experience in working in an Instant messaging service provider.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server-side development.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github.
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast-growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
Immedieate joiners are preferred or those who cn join withn 15-20 days.
- B.Tech in Computer Science from premier institute (IIT/NIT/IIIT)or equivalent work experience
- 2 years’ experience developing Backend systems
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of Cache, Queues, NoSQL & RDBMS(Mysql)
- Proficiency in PHP/Python/Ruby/Java
- Experience with MVC architectural pattern / framework like Django, ROR, Node.js
- Experience of object-oriented programming / modular programming
- Ability to multi-task, work with ambiguity and quickly re-prioritizing responsibilities
- Experience with Agile software development
- Knowledge of testing performance & stability using tools
- Experience with either Github or GitLab, Confluence, & Jira
Professional experience required:
Total experience: 2+ Years
- 2+ years’ experience developing Backend systems
- Experience with Agile software development
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be the ability come up with innovative ideas and out-of-the-box solutions
- Must be willing to challenge conventional methods to achieve exponential results
What we are looking for:
Strong Coding and design skills
Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms
The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code
Skills we consider: MYSQL, Python, Django, MongoDB, React.JS, Angular.JS, D3.Js, Node.js, Express.JS, InfluxDb, Redis, Kafka, Garafana, Elastic Search, Docker, AWS, Java, Spring Boot, C++
1. Develop a very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
2. Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
3. Build a customer-facing technology product for global customers
Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality
What we have to offer:-
1. Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
2. Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability
Focus on delivering quality work within deadlines.
3. Candid culture. No politics.
4. As a team, we value ownership, continuous learning, consistency, and discipline.
We are looking for talented engineers who are passionate about using software
engineering to make kids love to learn and redefine [email protected] You will
have an opportunity to work in a highly motivated fast paced environment in a fastest
growing Ed-Tech company. You will be building platforms and services to be used across
various products. You will have the opportunity to create significant impact on our
systems, our business and most importantly on the life of millions of our students as we
take on challenges that will reshape education industry. You will operate at the
intersection of diverse disciplines - Backend, Frontend, Big Data, ML, Computer vision
and various open source tech. You will build solutions for Byju’s learning Apps as well as
few upcoming products with huge market potential and are high on innovation.
We are looking for smart people with excellent coding skills and can-do attitude.
Candidates should be eager to learn, flexible to pivot when needed, savvy enough to
thrive in a dynamic environment and should possess a growth mindset.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Writes high quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines
● Participates in technical design and provides estimation
● Owns one or more small to medium features
● Becomes a go-to person in at least one area
● Communicates clearly and gets clarification upfront to minimize rework. Knows when
to ask for help to unblock.
● Consistently follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing,
code reviews, code comments etc.
● Exhibit strong problem solving skills, helps other developers and demonstrates
Ideal Candidate Profile
● Understands detailed requirements and demonstrates excellent problem solving skills
● Deep understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data
● Excellent programming skills in ROR, Golang, NodeJS, Python
● Strong communication skills
● Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results
● A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably
IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)
● Experience in Golang, RoR, Unity, ML or Python will be an added advantage