• Overall 4+ years of experience
• 2 year development experience in NodeJs(v4 and above)
• Knowledge in Unit testing frameworks like Mocha
• Experience in working with any NodeJs web framework(Express or Hapi)
• Development experience using any persistent store (NoSql or Relational) Formal Deliverables
• Design and development of new and enhance existing applications using Node.JS
• Collaborate with internal and external team members to ensure projects get delivered as planned
• Develop Backend services using HapiJs
• Develop background workers based on cron or rabbitmq messages
• Support existing and new features via bug fixes, prod support or monitoring scripts
• Unit testing for all the developed modules
We are looking for a backend developer who is keen on exploring opportunities in No / Low Code based backend platforms. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, modifying, and implementing new or existing software products on Xano platform. The developer should possess strong knowledge of database design, business logics and creating REST APIs.
- Meeting with project managers to discuss the scope of software projects.
- Understand project requirements & design implementation approach
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Writing and implementing, clean, scalable code.
- Creating REST APIs for consumption by web or mobile apps.
- Analyzing existing solutions for modification purposes.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code.
- 2+ years of experience in web development and software design.
- Fluency in languages, such as Laravel, NodeJs or Python
- Experience working with MySQL or Postgres databases
- Experience in creating REST APIs for web and mobile apps
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Willingness to work on No / Low Code platforms
- Bonus: Experience working with Xano or other No / Low Code Platforms.
Senior Software Engineer (Backend) – Credit Cards Platform
Experience required - 5+ years
Job Location - Hyderabad & Ahmedabad
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Write unit test and improve test coverage.
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
· Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
· Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
· Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Experience with Apache Cordova framework
· Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS, Android
· Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
· Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
• Should have a B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA in CS / IT / IS from premier college with 6+
years of experience in software development.
• Strong OOPS and OOD Fundamentals.
• E-commerce domain experience of 2-3 Years is mandatory.
• Good Coding, Problem Solving Skills, algorithms and data structures.
• Knowledge of My SQL database or any other RDBMS with a good understanding of
• Prior experience in web technologies is a plus.
• Ability to work on UNIX / Linux platform.
• Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
Job Description :
• You will be involved in all phases of development : architecture & design,
prototyping, implementation & testing, analysis & documentation, deployment.
• Capable of independent full systems design, including requirements gathering,
specifications, and coding.
• Knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and
engineering best practices.
• Take the product/feature idea from the conceptualization phase to delivery with all
the relevant high-quality artifacts during the cycle.
• Flexibility and collaboration, coupled with strong object-oriented design & software
development skills are keys to success in this position.
2+ years experience as a developer with a proven track record in on-time and successful deliveries.
- Work end to end on micro-services and SPAs built on cutting-edge technologies like Nodejs (Strong practical experience preferred)
- Strong knowledge of database & web applications.
- Preferred : grunt, wagner, npm, passport, redix, chai
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, so that you are able to articulate technical concepts to the team, also excellent development, and debugging skills
- Ability to learn, act, and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a distributed team
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Should be taking requirements to design and building reusable modules.
- Building, scaling and performance tuning.
- Advance understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Advance understanding in AWS, NPM (Node JS Package Manager), GIT and Unit testing.
- Strong work experience in Design Patterns and Algorithms.
- Experience with debugging, troubleshooting and problem-solving issues.
- Must have strong communication skills.
Siply helps underserved masses inculcate savings behaviour to build a more productive and financially secure country. Our Vision is to build the Digital Bank for 40 Crore Underserved Indians.
Company Link - https://siply.in/
About the Role:
This is the Senior role where you will build systems and infrastructure to enable seamless user experience across all our offerings in the space of Micro-Savings, Micro-Credit, Micro-Insurance, and associated Value-Added Services. You will power the user experiences on the App and translate complex technical issues into Business opportunities.
- Build the architecture for our Product platforms and take ownership for deliverables.
- Good Understanding of all stage of software development and also mentoring team.
- Design some of the most advanced & complex software systems / products in the industry.
- Determine technical feasibility of medium to low complexity features or solutions by evaluating problem, possible solutions and technology requirements.
- Exercise judgement in prioritizing tasks and selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Collaborate and work closely with Engineering, Product and Design team.
- 4 to 7 years of experience in software product development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field from top tier universities is preferred.
- Excellent abstraction, coding and system design skills.
- Strong hands-on technology experience building and running large scale systems handling multi-million sessions/transactions per day.
- Strong experience in large scale Database systems like rdbms & NoSQL stores.
- Excellent programming skills in Java/GO/NodeJS and expertise in multi- threading and performance-oriented programming.
Join us to be a part of our Growth Journey!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Experience in Agile development using JIRA, GIT, Confluence.
- 3+ years of Experience in node.js + Express.
- Experience in profiling, debugging & troubleshooting Node.js processes.
- Strong Experience as a backend developer for REST API design.
- Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQLdatabases like PostgreSQL / MySQL or MongoDB
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
What we are looking for
- At-least 3 years of experience of development on backend applications. Full stack experience is a cherry on the top!
- Experience / knowledge of designing robust systems, maintaining & scaling them
- Experience with usage of NoSQL databases like MongoDB & with SQL and RDBMS Systems
- Experience of creating applications with any of the popular frameworks in Python, Java, GoLang, Node
- Experience with JS frontend frameworks like React, Angular, Vue etc is a big plus
- Well versed with versioning systems like git
- Understanding of rest API implementation
Some of the responsibilties you will be taking up are following
- Working on creating performant and fault tolerant systems which are scalable
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable codebase
- Effectively work with product to gather requirements, gain deep understanding of use cases and business needs, and translate into design and implementation.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Manage basic devops related to CI/CD
- Creating secure systems
- Lead other junior developers
- Define optimal and minimal architecture to achieve product requirements
Years of Exp : 4 - 8yrs
Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore
We are looking for a Sr. Back end web developer/Lead passionate towards building high
performance web applications which can scale for B2C businesses. We are looking for
self-driven individuals who love to find innovative solutions and can perform under pressure. An eye for details and being proud of produced code are the must have attributes for this job.
●You will be responsible for converting Product team requirements to modular, testable and efficient code.
●You will be required to design and implement data storage solutions (Databases, caching
●You will also be required to cater to NFRs related to security and performance.
●At least 5 years of experience in working on NodeJS/Java/Ruby
●Proficiency in RDBMS such as MySQL/PostgreSQL.
●Experience of building/deploying applications on AWS is a definite advantage.
●Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries like Sequelize is required.
●Experience in some NoSQL databases (e.g. DynamoDB/Elasticsearch/Redis Cache etc) is a definite plus.
●Good understanding on architectural patterns (e.g. MVC) is required.
●Good communication and analytical skills are the basic needs for this role.
●An urge to create awesome applications that people will enjoy using is a must.
●Other technologies : MySQL , Redis, AWS, Microservices, REST API .
●AWS or some cloud experience.
●Should have built web application technology.
●Should have understanding of DevOps and Database.
●Should have done application performance tuning.
●Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
●B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
1. One or more of Python/PHP/Ruby/NodeJS/Java
2. Sound object-oriented skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
2. REST APIs
3. MVC architecture
5. Exp with at least 1 NoSQL databases MongoDB/Memcache/Redis/
6. Exp with search technologies Elasticsearch/Solr
7. Exp building messaging based asynchrounous systems RabbitMQ/Kafka/SQS/Celery will be added advantage
8. Exp with Django/Flask frameworks will be added advantage
9. Knowledge of software best practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI) will be added adnavtage
1. Developing software solutions in conjunction with Relational theory, Rest APIs and NoSQL database technologies
2. Knowledge of cloud based technologies in AWS or Azure will be added advantage
3. Understanding of RDBMS technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
4. Hands-on with Version control systems (GIT, SVN) and Unix/Ubuntu.
5. Experience in requirement analysis, HLD, LLD, unit & integration testing.
6. Good hands on experience in debugging application issues
1) Top performer in the company
2) Has worked with product based startup company
3) Ambitious and hardworking