About GeekMindz Solutions LLP
Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Certifications: Completion of NodeJS certification course will be an added advantage.
Additional Skills: Good communication
- Hands on experience in deploying in servers - jenkins, docker, AWS, Nginx, Apache.
- Experience in data validation of nodejs with JOI using ORM tools like sequalizer.
- Proven experience in securing API using JWT web token.
- Experience in handling Dashboards and public & private API integration.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front end developers with
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Hands-on expertise in REST, MySQL/PostgreSQL, WebSocket, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Understanding and Implementation of data security principles
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Integration of data storage solutions and Database structure
- Having knowledge of ReactJs and AngularJS are preferred
- Should be proficient in Linux or Ubuntu Environment with complete knowledge of Application deployment.
- Excellent data structures and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and are able to multitask.
- Work with our awesome team
- Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
- Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
We’re looking for an analytical, result- driven Senior Backend Engineers who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
• Design and develop databases for real-time, high availability financial data
• Architect and build the backend for corresponding web service (Nodejs and related frameworks)
• Create microservices and tools, manage servers (AWS), create reports etc.
• 4 Plus years of experience
• Strong systems, architecture and database fundamentals.
• Web development concepts - basics of REST APIs, server architecture
• Interest in building things from scratch and be a decision maker here
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space - interest trumps experience!
We are looking for a persuasive Developer to plan, Develop and Execute Web applications and services. Backend Developer will be reponsible to take care of development and Backend operations.
- Design and create services and system architecture and provide feedback to other team members
- Develop and manage databases and applications
- Product development & testing bug fixing to improve the new and existing product
- Design and develop effective APIs
- Build & maintain large scale product with rapid growth
- Working with the core and other team members
- Establish Back-End Software Engineer best practices
- 2+ years of experience in NodeJS building scalable web applications or services
- Experience with technologies like MySQL, Express etc.
- Knowledge of Git, DevOps, etc. is plus
- Good at analytical and problem solving skill, knowledge of how computer and algorithms work
- Passionate, problem solver, can work with team, agile.
- Strong hands on experience on functional and non functional testing of backend applications
- Excellent communication skills, organised and self-sufficient
- Experience handling the independent execution with minimal guidance
- 5-8 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Experience with Postgres, NoSQL, Redis, and Firebase Realtime database
- Experience with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, etc
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization schemes.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor
Bonus skills -
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Puppeteer
- Experience writing unit tests
Why are we building Urban Company?
The local and home services industry is very fragmented and unorganized. Prior to Urban Company, hiring a plumber, beautician, yoga trainer, math tutor etc. was a painful process. There were no standards, no concept of trust, pricing inefficiencies etc. In a nutshell, the industry was shackled in the “yellow pages” era, and had seen no fundamental innovation for far too long.
The Urban Company team is young and passionate, and we see a massive disruption opportunity in his industry. By leveraging technology, and a set of simple yet powerful processes, we wish to build a platform that can organize the world of services - and bring them to your finger-tips. We believe there is immense value (akin to serendipity) in bringing together customers and professionals looking for each other. In the process, we hope to impact the lives of millions of service entrepreneurs, and transform service commerce they way Amazon transformed product commerce.
- Working on complex architectural problems.
- Think about abstractions, systems and services and write high quality code.
- Have an understanding of loopholes in current systems/architecture which can potentially break in future and push towards solving them with other stakeholders.
- Think through complex architecture to build robust platforms to serve together all the categories and flows, solve for scale and work on internally build services to cater to our growing needs.
- Prior experience of creating complex systems in the past.
- Ability to build scalable, sustainable, reliable and secure products based on past experience and leading teams and projects by themselves.
- Ability to bring new practices, architectural choices and new initiatives onto the table to make overall tech stack more robust.
- 2-5 years of experience the industry solving complex problems from scratch and have graduate/post-graduate degree from tier-1 colleges.
- History and familiarity with server side architecture based on APIs, databases, infrastructure and systems.
- Ability to own the technical road map for systems/components.
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities.
- A high performance, high velocity environment at the cutting edge of growth.
- Strong ownership expectation and freedom to fail.
- Quick iterations and deployments – fail-fast attitude.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
- Massive, and direct impact of the work you do on lives of people