You are a Backend Engineer passionate about building world-class mobile and web applications with performant backend and glitch-free experience. You will be part of a team which will be delivering technology that enhances the in-app experience for our users and enables our development teams to build mobile apps easier, faster and more efficient. You will build compelling and engaging applications for Web and Mobile platforms. Employing your experience in latest Nodejs frameworks like Express.js,Hapi.js, Yarn, PM2 and proficiency in Elasticsearch, in building RESTful APIs, in integrating with databases like MongoDB and MySQL/Postgres with discipline in collaboration and pair programming. Our clientele majorly comprises of BFSI companies, so experience in Financial Applications and enterprise data security will be a big-plus.
• Contribute to an Agile team to build web and mobile applications, APIs, SDKs and other tools as required
• Collaborate with various teams within IORTA to realize the requirements for the project and Rapidly deliver iterative solutions
• Provide task plans and follow trends in technology and suggest new approaches to application design and development
• Review and evaluate designs for compliance with development guidelines
•. Implement best practices and methods to improve the development process within the
team and organization
About Iorta Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Design the architecture of new services to deliver timely communication from server to client and server to server, while still functioning alongside existing server components
- Describe and implement the communications across multiple network layers, considering performance, reliability, and flexibility with respect to the underlying infrastructure
- Enhance and expand the ORM layer of MZ’s in house web framework
- Craft software solutions for supporting flexibility in resource allocation, from compute to storage
- Serve as a technical leader for projects of year-long scope involving multiple contributors and customers
- Consult with technical operations on appropriate Kubernetes-based infrastructure design
- Design for performance, and measure the effects
- Review your colleagues’ code, and learn from their reviews as well
- Identify, document, and communicate best practices for the engineers who use the fruits of your labor
- 7+ years professional work experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Must be proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized
- Proficient in PHP, C++, or Go
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- Experience with in-memory NoSQL databases, such as Redis
- Ability to debug issues within custom code quickly
- Passion for developing scalable and maintainable software systems
- An open-minded and technology-agnostic approach to engineering
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Real world experience developing distributed systems
Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities
Drive the architecture/design decisions needed to achieve cost-effective and high-performance results
Conduct feasibility analysis, produce functional and design specifications of proposed new features.
· Provide helpful and productive code reviews for peers and junior members of the team.
Troubleshoot complex issues discovered in-house as well as in customer environments.
· Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
· Expertise in Java, Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns
· Experience in coding and implementing scalable solutions in a large-scale distributed environment
· Working experience in a Linux/UNIX environment is good to have
· Experience with relational databases and database concepts, preferably MySQL
· Experience with SQL and Java optimization for real-time systems
· Familiarity with version control systems Git and build tools like Maven
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
· BE/B.Tech./M.Sc./MCS/MCA in Computers or equivalent
● Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
● Design robust, scalable and secure features
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
● Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
● 4 to 8 years of experience in developing applications using Ruby on Rails
● Experience in Rails gems like rspec, devise, cancan, active-admin
● Proven work experience in software development
● Experience in writing ReSTful APIs
● Experience developing highly interactive applications
● A firm grasp of Object Oriented analysis and design
● Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
● Good knowledge of relational databases
● Working knowledge of NoSQL database
● Experience in using AWS services is a plus.
*Performs analysis of functional and business requirements
*Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain data engineering functions performs solution design.
*Applies the company, open source, and 3rd party technologies to highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
*Introduce new product features and enhance the platform
*Ability to translate business reporting requirements into a production report.
- At TailNode, we are at the bleeding edge of this change.
- We conceptualize and develop products that are aimed to enable this transformation of the political architecture of the country.
- We leverage the best practices and insights of the technology world and apply them in our unique way to deliver impact on a massive scale.
- We want to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a part of this massive change and build new and exciting products with us.
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, scalable and robust services and applications
- Developing and managing databases and reporting tools
- Building intelligent messaging bots using web APIs
- Designing and developing robust RESTful APIs and other interfaces
- Integrating data storage solutions.
Required Skills :
- Ability to write clean, structured code in Ruby/Python with documentation.
- Proficiency in at least one Ruby frameworks (Ruby on Rails or Sinatra) or Python framework (Django or Flask)
- Clear understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Ability to write well defined test cases using Minitest, RSpec or Unit testing framework.
- Experience in one of the following database technologies - MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Proficiency in working with complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of design patterns, architectural best practices.
- Familiarity with RESTful web services.
- Knowledge of version control tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Working experience with Cloud Services like Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud is a plus.
Required Qualifications :
- A Bachelors or a Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience of 3-5 years in software development.
Note : Other language candidates may apply only if they're expecting to work primarily on Ruby/Python.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Benefits:
Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Ability to communicate effectively with the team and clients.
Proficient logical ability and flexibility to learn new technology.
Good in designing and problem-solving abilities
Overall Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good to have:
Familiar with React, Redux
Knowledge of backend for any CMSs like WordPress, Joomla, Magento etc
0 - 2 years.
Full-Time (Immediate Joiner)
Walk-in, Google Meet (for remote location)
Decent hike on current salary.
● You’ve been building the backend for web applications.
● You have experience with any of these backend programming languages --
Python, NodeJS or Java.
● You write an understandable, testable code with an eye towards
● You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to
designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
● You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures,
algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information
● You have completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
● You’ve been building scalable backend solutions for web applications.
● You have experience with any of these backend programming languages -- Python,
NodeJS or Java.
● You write an understandable, very high quality, testable code with an eye towards
● You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers,
support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
● You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms,
programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
● You have completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.