· You’ll be actively involved with development of server backend that support mobile apps.
· You’ll be architecting and implementing best-in-class complex ‘real time’ web software and/or messaging systems to power highly scalable apps for users.
· Translate high level business problems into scalable design and code. Create libraries & Utilities for larger consumption.
· Work closely with UI/UX designers to create exciting user experiences and ensure delivery of graphic assets as per modern web standards.
· You’ll be continuously keeping an eye on the latest cutting-edge technologies and leveraging these in one’s own and the team’s work as necessary.
· Care about the business results of what you build, not just the elegance of the technology you build.
· Work on the end to end stack (Platforms, UI, distributed systems, databases) rather than specialize in one area.
· And of course, get hands dirty by writing server-side code for mobile-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
Desired Candidates Profile:
• 5+ years of experience on Node.js based web applications and systems development.
• Knowledgeable on ORMs, their utility and limitations.
• Knowledge of web services and serialization techniques like REST, SOAP, XML & JSON.
• Knowledgeable about caching mechanisms & tools like memcache, CDNs, nginx.
• Scripting experience in using Shell/Python for creating quick technology solutions to problems.
• Prior expertise of working with AWS Cloud, CDNs and other PAAS based services.
• A strong penchant for Object-Oriented Design.
• Experience of working with version control, bug tracking, continuous integration and other productivity enhancement software like SVN, Bugzilla, Jira etc.
• Prior experience in implementing Agile software methodologies.
• Passionate about software development & modern-day web technologies like:
• Web Sockets
• NoSQL based databases like MongoDB/Couchbase/Redis
• Big Data
• Taking responsibility and ownership in the team’s work.
• B-Tech/BS/BE/BS/MS/M.Tech/MS in Electronics or Computer Science from a premier institute in India (IITs, BITS, NITs etc) or abroad.
About Indus OS
Established in May 2015, Indus OS is a homebred system apps company, building India’s only content and commerce platform for users to discover and consume digital content & services in the language of their choice. With a vision of digitally connecting 1 Billion Indians, Indus OS is constantly striving to adapt its existing portfolio (App Store, Minus One Screen, Keyboard, Messenger, etc) by introducing new features to enrich the user experience in their native language.
Currently, Indus OS has a user base of over 12+ Million on the back of 10+ smartphone brand partnerships with leading OEMs such as Samsung, Gionee, iTel, Micromax, Intex, Karbonn, and others. The Indus platform is available in English & 23 Indian regional languages and is intended to digitally connect the next 1 billion people in the emerging markets.
Indus App Bazaar: Indus also has its very own app market place called Indus App Bazaar with over 400,000 applications. Indus App Bazaar is India’s largest indigenous app store available in 12 languages, designed to suit specific requirements of the Indian consumers. The recent partnership with Samsung will see Indus App Bazaar power Samsung’s new Galaxy Apps Store in all Samsung Devices. With this partnership, we will be able to reach a user base of over 150 Million by 2021.
Indus OS in News:
Financial Express: http://bit.ly/29FDQg5
Economic Times: http://bit.ly/2ayTvD4
Who we are:
- Technogise is a Pune based world class software consultancy delivering superior experience to its global clients.
- Established in Nov 2015.
- Delivered world class solutions to 20+ clients through 40+ engagements so far.
- Current team strength - 50+, which includes Leads, Devs, QAs, BAs, UX & DevOps experts.
To be counted among the world's finest technology consulting firms.
What we do:
We deliver high-quality software solutions. Our services include:
- end-to-end software delivery
- tech evaluation and strategy consulting
- agile consulting
- project rescues & turnaround
- tech "paratrooper" engagements (short term projects which provide highly strategic solutions to very specific problems).
We are also incubating multiple software products which we plan to launch in the future.
Some technologies we've been working with:
Backend -Java, Ruby, RoR, Golang,
Frameworks - Microservices, NodeJS, Spring Boot...
DevOps - Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, AWS, GCP, and more...
What Technogise gives you:
- Business critical projects involving high volume transactions - As strategic technology partners to our clients, we build critical enterprise solutions. Some of our applications facilitate upto millions of transactions per day.
- Hands-on, end to end development - You will code back-end as well as front-end functionalities. You will also be involved in deployment, infrastructure management and DevOps.
- High quality team - Ours is a team of polyskilled problem solvers and pragmatic agile practitioners who value software craftsmanship and continuous learning. You will enjoy working with them, leading them, being challenged by them and learning from them.
- Diverse domains - We build solutions for clients across multiple domains like retail, logistics, education, healthcare, fin-tech and more. Each domain will bring you a fresh perspective / insight of business problems and their solutions.
What skills you bring to Technogise:
- Provide hands-on contribution towards -
- backend design and development,
- front end design and development
- regardless of the technology stack of the project. If you aren't one already, you WILL become a polyglot here.
- Technical depth - You know the "why" and "how" of technologies & concepts you've worked on. Your opinions on technology are borne out of your own experience, rather than bookish theory.
- Craftsmanship - The code you write is always clean, lean, robust, maintainable, scalable, reusable and testable. Solid, Kiss, Grasp are not words, but acronyms to you... :-)
- Consulting maturity - You have the maturity to consult clients, be it on delivery, technology or process. As their technology partner, you engage proactively and responsively with them; are empathetic to their evolving business needs; provide suggestions and implement steps which deliver the maximum business value to them.
- Curiosity - In order to be culturally aligned with Technogise, you HAVE to be passionate about technology. You must explore technology not because you need to, but because you want to.
We’re building our Engineering team at Assembly, a fast-growing start-up based in Los Angeles and Bangalore! Our employee engagement platform offers organizations a better way to engage employees and drives organizational culture.
We are looking for Senior Backend Engineer, to join our team and contribute to the evolving Assembly product offering. This person will report directly to our VP of Engineering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product.
You are passionate about company culture. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and you share your knowledge to empower others. You are self-directed and scrappy, able to solve problems effectively without compromising the product. You look beyond the surface to understand the root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem. And finally, you enjoy being a part of a small but mighty team with a mission of changing the way companies engage their employees!
Roles & Responsibilities:
Guide and lead Architecture decisions. Drive changes to scale Assembly’s Infrastructure 10x and beyond
Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
Write clean reusable code to develop functional web applications
Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
Design, build and operate Assembly’s APIs with a focus on performance and reliability.
If you’re on the fence about whether you meet all of the requirements for this role, please apply!
Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
At Assembly, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Assembly is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
This is FTE Position
Need Immediate joiners (1 week is fine)
Position : Backend Developer(NodeJs ,MongoDB & AWS)
Experience : 3-6 Years
Location : Ahmedabad / Hyderabad
- API Development 3 + years
- Node.JS (3 Years minimum)
- AWS Lambda
- AWS API Gateway
- AWS Cognito
- Front-end React (Plus as primary need is for API Development)
- Data Modelling Knowledge
- Need to provide sample code
Strong Hands-on experience in React using API development and Mongo DB is mandatory.
About theAsianparent : theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women, mothers and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions and information in the form of content, community and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria. Our investors include Fosun, JD.com,Vertex Ventures and others.
We are looking for a Backend Engineers with 4+ years of experience to join our team. This is unique opportunity for a driven and insightful Engineer to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(parents) in the core market of Singapore. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
Work Experience : 4 years & above
About the Role :
This role is based in our India Office, reporting to the Head of Development.
Experience: PHP Developer: 3 - 5 Years
- Required (Must Have) skills : Wordpress, Core PHP, OOPS Concept, MySQL, Github
- Desired (Good to have) skills : Linux Command, Basic HTML5 & CSS3, JS/Jquery Ajax, Third-party APIs
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Basic architectural understanding of modern day web applications and enjoy designing a system for speed and scale.
- Should be able to create a website in HTML, Wordpress, WooCommerce and Laravel (Good to have)
- Excellent knowledge of PHP frameworks and MVC design patterns
- Experience of creating database schema
- Experience with CI/CD tools like jenkins is a plus.
- Experience with testing and automation frameworks.
- Good knowledge and experience in AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Working knowledge of AWS Services, Web Services/REST API etc.
- Understanding of SEO is plus
What can you expect :
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with ambitious growth plans.
- Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of content creation and management and become a well-rounded digital media content professional.
- Dynamic and supportive work culture.
- A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and beyond.