Network Engineer duties and responsibilities
· Design and deploy of LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, firewalls, load balancers, switches, and other hardware
· Configure, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipment and related services
· Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves network problems
· Architecting, creating, managing and maintaining Network, Server and PC health for clients (as defined by SLA)
· Managing existing and deploying new system configurations, including Windows Server, Virtualization Systems, and Desktops (Windows and MAC)
· Provide Tier 2 and 3 support for internal and external customers
· Provide formal corporate communications on directional changes or changes that will impact existing services
· Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
· Monitor and maintain all levels of network security internally and externally
· Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
Network Engineer requirements and qualifications
· Previous working experience as a Network Engineer for (2) year(s)
· BE/ BCA, MCA, B.SC -IT/CS
· Cisco certifications, CCNA, CCNP or CCIE/ MSCIT
· In depth knowledge of IP Schema
· Hands on experience with equipment from Cisco / UTM / Fortigate / Juniper/ Active Directory/ mailig
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Analytical, data driven problem solver
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Roles and Responsibilities:
Perform detailed feature requirements analysis along with a team of Senior Developers,
define system functionality, work on system design and document the same
● Design/Develop/Improve Cogno AI’s backend infrastructure and stack and build faulttolerant, scalable and real-time distributed system
● Own the design, development and deployment of code to improve product and platform
● Taking initiative and giving ideas for improving the processes in the technology team
would lead to better performance of the team and result in robust solutions
● Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code
● Support team with timely analysis and debugging of operational issues
● Emphasis on automation and scripting
● Cross-functional communication to deliver projects
● Mentor junior team members technically and manage a team of software engineers
● Taking interviews and making tests for hiring people in the technology team
What do we look for?
The following are the important eligibility requirements for this Job:
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent.
● 5+ years of experience working as a software engineer, preferably in a product-based
● Experience working with major cloud solutions AWS (preferred), Azure, and GCP.
● Familiarity with 3-Tier, microservices architecture and distributed systems
● Experience with the design & development of RESTful services
● Experience with developing Linux-based applications, networking and scripting.
● Experience with different data stores, data modelling and scaling them
● Familiarity with data stores such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo-DB etc.
● 4+ years of experience with web frameworks (preferably Django, Flask etc.)
● Good understanding of data structures, multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
● Experience with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes, and Git is a plus.
● Familiarity with elastic search queries and visualization tools like grafana, kibana
● Strong networking fundamentals: Firewalls, Proxies, DNS, Load Balancing, etc.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Team player, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
● End-to-end ownership of the product. You own what you develop.
We are an AI-Powered CX Cloud that enables enterprises to transform customer experience and boost revenue with our APIs by automating and analyzing customer interactions at scale. We assist across multiple voices and non-voice channels in 30+ languages whilst coaching and training agents with minimal costs.
The problem we are solving
In comparison to worldwide norms, customer support in traditional contact centers is quite appalling, due to a high number of queries, insufficient capacity of agents and inane customer support systems, businesses struggle with a multi-fold rise in customer discontent and bounce rate, resulting in connectivity failure points between them and customers.
To address this issue, IITian couple Manish and Rashi Gupta founded Rezo's AI-Powered CX Cloud for Enterprises 2018 to help businesses avoid customer churn and boost revenue without incurring financial costs by
providing 24x7 real-time responses to customer inquiries with minimal human interaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- To Maintain the required uptime for Azure Cloud and IT Infrastructure.
- To provide the earliest resolution of the reported issues, which may include but are not limited to cloud & end-user related issues.
- Configuring and managing the alerts through Nagios, which may include but is not limited to scripting knowledge.
- Linux and Windows Server administration.
- Managing Firewalls and Domain Controllers.
- Having relevant experience of 3+ yrs.
- Sound knowledge of Linux & Windows System administration
- Good Hands-on experience on Azure/AWS ( Willing to work on Azure only)
- Must be an expert in at least one of OpenStack, Cloudify, SaltStack, Rundeck, Ansible
- Good knowledge of networking, firewall & domain controller
- Basic knowledge of DevOps/Scripting
- Should be willing to work in rotational day shifts and WFO
- Flexibility to be able to work in a 24/7/7 environment
Life at Rezo.AI
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level
- View across the board with our regular town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative, and productive
- Practice autonomy, open communication, and growth opportunities, while maintaining a
- perfect work-life balance.
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, and blow off steam with your work buddies.
Perks & Benefits
Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentor-ship
Get the best in class medical insurance, programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
We are a fast-paced start-up with some of the best talents from diverse backgrounds. Working together to solve customer service problems. We believe a diverse workforce is a powerful multiplier of innovation and growth, which is key to providing our clients with the best possible service and our employees with the best possible career. Diversity makes us smarter, more competitive, and more innovative.
Explore more here
Qualifications: BCA/MCA, B.E/M.E, B.Sc/M.Sc (IT)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To Look after Troubleshooting, Desktop, Laptop and workstation.
- To Handle Troubleshooting, LAN & WAN Networks.
- Handling of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Client-server, Peer-to-Peer logical networking with Windows 7 & 10 related work.
- IT Infrastructure Components. (Servers, Networking Products, Firewalls, Exchange)
- Configuration/Maintenance of Domain, Web Server & Firewall, and Anti-Virus Server.
- Configuration/Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control System.
Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server and Office365.
Working experience in VMWare/Hyper-V.
Working knowledge of Firewalls, VPN Technologies, Network routers, Wi-Fi Access points, Port forwarding
Sound understanding of DNS, DHCP, Active Directory servers.
Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Hands-on experience on Backups
Desktop troubleshooting experience
hands-on experience on Firewalls.
What will you do?
- Act as senior level escalation point for technical remediation of incidents and service requests.
- Work as L2 resource in AWS Cloud infrastructure and system administration team providing technical support and resolving issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced which could be related to external interfaces, networking, application and Ubuntu configuration, IIS Configuration, Linux Servers etc.
- Resolving urgent and immediate requests by support team in a vibrant and demanding environment.
- Test upgrades and patches from development team prior to client rollout
- Document the Interface testing and other details, update and complete all handovers.
- Coordinate directly with on-site IT, vendors, off-site helpdesks over email or phone calls to complete technical assignments.
- Do audit of new implemented properties for initial few weeks and identify the repeated issues reported by property.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- Strong Linux and Windows Administration skills
- In depth knowledge of the windows servers & Linux servers.
- Good understanding of AWS Cloud Infrastructure, Networking, Firewall, Infrastructure, SQL and IIS Configuration, Ubuntu Configurations and MySQL.
- Working knowledge of interfaces and integrations of systems.
- Enhanced troubleshooting skills.
- Possess a good understanding of Internet based technologies including DNS, Security, IP Routing,- SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Email Routing, etc.
- Perform installation, setup, and configuration of hardware such as x86-based servers, NAS storage systems, Troubleshooting capabilities of Windows Server OS, Sound knowledge of AD, DNS, Group policy etc, tape drives and tape libraries, LAN switches (Layer 2 and Layer 3), desktop computer and notebooks.
- Perform installation, setup, and configuration of server and desktop operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2019 and newer, Microsoft Windows 10 and newer, Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Server, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server), standard applications on desktops such as Microsoft Office 365, email clients, antivirus clients, encryption etc.
- Upgrade hardware components such as hard disks, memory, I/O adapters in servers and storage systems.
- Upgrade Operating Systems and install patches and troubleshooting of OS.
- Perform installation, setup, and configuration of data backup / restore solutions such as Symantec Backup Exec / NetBackup, and able to provide advice to customers on backup policies.
- Remote operation of Data centre
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, IP segments, basic installation of Firewall, L3/L2 switches, router etc will be added advantage
- To find out and understand the detail requirements of configuration settings from customers before installation and configuration starts.
- To coordinate and manage the progress of the installation and implementation of projects.
Software engineers and designers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- Develop data, process, and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Plan, design, and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration, and operation of computer-based systems
- Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments, and applications software
- May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software, and other embedded software control systems.
- A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, or mathematics
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
- Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.
- A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, or mathematics
REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP / WORK PERMIT / VISA STATUS:
Should be currently based in Japan with Valid work visa
- LAN/Wireless LAN based skills(over 3 years experiences)
- Firewall based skill (over 3 years experiences)
- Server based skill (over 3 years experiences)
- WAN/Internet based skills (over 3 years experiences)
- Required General Skills:
- Fluent in Japanese(both written & verbal) and English(reading & written)
Job role :
- · WAN, LAN, Wireless LAN, Firewall, ServerWork Contents;
- · Support Design and Implementation
- · Create documentation or basic design and detail design
- · Join required meeting(Internal, External)
- · Management Change(Create and close change record)
- · Test(Unit, Integrated) in on-site
- · Create the result of test document
- · Create change procedure
- · Installation equipment in on- site
- · Support soft MACD from remote site
- · Create operation manual
- · Support problem management
- · Support inventory management
- · Support configuration hencmanagement
- · Support reporting
- · Cisco Router/Switch/FW (MPLS, BGP, OSPF, STP, VLAN, QoS, VRF)
- · Juniper Router/Switch(SRX/EX/QFX)
- · Server (Linux,)
- · Wireless (CAPWAN)
Looking for a mid level .NET developer with 3+ Years of Experience.
Working on ASP.Net Core2 MVC is added advantage.
Good to have knowledge with SQL Server 2012, indexing and queries and SSIS/SSRS.
Has Implemented Ajax Controls in C# . Net Projects
Complete understanding of MS SQL Database. Data modelling to visualize database structure.
Writing queries use for front‐end applications (websites, desktop applications, Mobile App or cloud apps).
Good understanding of Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data.
Creating database triggers, stored procedures & functions.
Creating table indexes to improve database performance.
Has experience in writing unit tests & performing unit tests on own codes.
• To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
• To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
• To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project.
• Experience working with MVC framework.
• Hands on experience on various design patterns
• Experience in Unit testing development.
• Good to have experience on Team foundation server and Agile Development.
• Oversee and review code as required.
• Drive implementation and address technical roadblocks that the team is facing.
• Experience with diagnosing performance and/or memory issues is a plus, including using relevant profiler tools.
• Oversee and assist during system testing, UAT and deployment.