About Darwin Labs
Darwin Labs (http://www.darwinlabs.io/" target="_blank">www.darwinlabs.io)
We are Entrepreneurs and Darwinians who enjoy creating businesses.
We are building products on Bitcoin, Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Ad Tech.
We are technology partner for GBMiners (http://www.gbminers.com/" target="_blank">www.gbminers.com), which is second biggest Bitcoin mining pool outside china and currently operating at 5% of Network’s Hashing Power. The pool was launched on 31st August and since then has been the fastest growing bitcoin mining pool globally.
We run South East Asia’s First Blockchain Incubator, Satoshi Studios (http://www.satoshistudios.io/" target="_blank">www.satoshistudios.io). The incubator offers 50K USD in funding to blockchain startups from South East Asia in return for 8 -15% equity.
Incubator is backed by people like Roger Ver and will launch its first batch in second quarter this year
We are looking for a qualified Database developer to design stable and reliable databases, according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively.
As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our database systems run effectively and securely on a daily basis.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Develop technical and training manuals
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
- Proven work experience as a Database developer (5+ Years)
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Advanced proficiency and hands on experience with T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, Schedulers etc.
- Familiarity working with MS SQL Server, MySQL, .Net Framework, java
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to craft detailed technical manuals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BE/MCA/MSc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Overall 2+ years of experience with MERN Stack
- Experienced with ReactJS Workflows (Flux or Redux) and ReactJS basic Principals
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS Concepts.
- Highly experienced with Node + NPM
- Experience of deploying and setup apps on AWS will be preferred.
- Strong team player and flexible to work remote team.
- Minimum 1 year of experience on working complex applications.
- If you have good communication skills (verbal and written), will be an advantage
Company is building a first-of-its-kind, lifestyle health product for Women in
India. We believe that the future of health and fitness is digital, and women will drive the
digital fitness revolution in India. Existing digital health and fitness products are highly
transactional and we see a huge opportunity to build a truly aspirational product that will
inspire and empower millions of women to lead healthier lives. If you are passionate about
building a product that blends together technology, content, and community, we would love
to talk to you.
Company is looking for results-oriented Engineers. An ideal candidate for us would be
a passionate builder of great products/frameworks and someone who would thrive in a
fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenge of complex business contexts that are
typically being defined in real-time.
In this role, you will be responsible for building world-class technology products and
platforms that are at the forefront of the technology revolution in the Indian healthcare
ecosystem. You are someone who insists on the highest standards for quality,
maintainability, and performance. You will be working in a fast-paced and agile work
environment delivering quality solutions that have an immediate business impact.
● Research, design and build highly reliable, available, and scalable solutions that can
handle Millions of API calls across systems.
● Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner, complete
ownership of functional Services that your team is responsible for.
● Take the accountability of the overall health of the products you build and
predictability of the deliverables of your team
● Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured
problem solving to development of best practices
● Platformize components as libraries, utilities and servicify and promote reuse.
● Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly
● Drive the technical roadmap of the team in collaboration with Product and Business
● BTech, MTech in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent).
Or high technical acumen and rich technical experience.
● Deep expertise with any or combination programming languages: Java, Node.js,
language with strong programming constructs. Substantial experience in building
complex and scalable solutions.
● Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and ability to
design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
● The ability to independently lead problem-solving and build elegant, maintainable
solutions to complex problems.
● Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
● Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux
● Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies ( Scrum, Kanban),
TDD, and Continuous Integration(CI/CD) a plus.
● Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus
● Expert level experience in building a scalable, large, and complex business
application using some of the above technologies and mentoring junior engineers.
● Track record of building and delivering mission-critical, 24x7 production software
- Design and code efficient, scalable systems that can accept feedback from multiple hundred thousand employees and generate insights
- Design efficient and scalable event driven systems to process complex machine learning pipeline
- Experiment with data to come up with unique insights and that can benefit our clients
- Identify libraries and technologies worth experimentation
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to bring more value to our clients
- Investigate performance issues / scalability bottlenecks, existing queries and/or write new queries with performance optimization in mind
- Develop RESTful APIs that can be used by frontend to show insights
- Debug and fix production level bugs as and when they crop up
- Support ad hoc data analytics upon requests by clients, and believe us nothing creates a better DB understanding than handling ad hoc data requests
- 3+ years of experience in architecture and developing high performance web applications
- Experience with systems ingesting/processing high amounts of data is a plus
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database
- Working knowledge of RESTful API paradigms
- Experienced in microservices architecture
- Solid engineering principles and a clear understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Passion for products, empathy for users, and aspiration to make a big impact
- Deliver features in an end-to-end manner: technical design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership and own specific areas of the platform.
- Work closely with Product Managers to translate product requirements to engineering specifications.
- Lead code review efforts and quality efforts in your area of ownership.
- Participate in product discussions, taking ownership and initiative.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentored and guide junior engineers.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Ruby on Rails/ Python/ Node.JS.
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures, and algorithms.
- Excellent experience on databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Familiarity with tools for code reviews, version control (GIT).
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby/ Python/Node.JS code.
- Experience in application server hosting and monitoring.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on with search platforms (Solr, Elasticsearch, etc).
- Prior experience with microservices-based architecture/SOA/distributed systems.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with common AWS service EC2, RDS, S3, SES, etc.
- Building Effective Team
- Solving Problems Creatively
- Learning Agility
- Drive For Result
The team will build our next generation cloud telephony platform and provide our customers with new ways to deliver communication experiences to their audiences. This is an exciting and meaningful opportunity both from a technical and career opportunities perspective.
Our Stack - ReactJS, Node, Python, PHP, MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Git, Docker, Nginx,
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement high performance applications.
- End to end responsibility from development to production.
- Work with product and design teams to translate designs and wireframes into high quality products.
- Minimum 3-6 years of working experience with Node.js, React, backend and frontend
- Core understanding of react state management.
- Knowledge of common JS design patterns.
- Knowledge of Redux, Webpack, Formik, Thunk and has a working experience on these libraries.
- Knowledge and experience on REST APIs.
- Hands-on experience with Jest, Enzyme for TDD.
- End to end responsibility from development to production.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Great at MySQL and query optimization.
- 100% Remote Team
- 5 days working with flexible working hours
- We have an amazing design (UI and UX) team so development receives fully researched and designed tasks.
- Everyone has a voice in the development process.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamically growing company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact.
About the team
Vakilsearch is on a mission to make Legal Simple. We are the leaders in Indian Legal, Tax and Compliance. Our mission is simplifying businesses to be in compliance with Government through end to end process and workflow automation. This is the key initiative of Vakilsearch as we look to revolutionize legal space in India.
We are a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of start-ups and established businesses. Some of our services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation and annual compliances. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
- Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express
- Good Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming model
- Good Understanding of callbacks and event emitters
- Good Experience in Node.js Module/Library development
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Working experience with MongoDB or equivalent nosql data store
up, who is proficient in their knowledge of technology and has a good product sense and can develop creative solutions to complex problems. We are a looking for a quick thinker with out of the
box solutions with experience in full stack web development and cloud native computing applications. Ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks, manage a team of engineers will also be pivotal in this role.
Lead and manage the development and design of the Software Design Architecture.
Work in congruence with the heads of the organisation to formulate and develop the
Manage the team of engineers working with you by providing them the appropriate
Build the software team, aligning it with the goals of the company, as the company
continues to grow.
Work with other teams in the organisation to understand product needs and build scalable
and flexible products.
Be a part of client meetings to understand their needs and explain the products to them.
1-3 years of experience working with MERN Stack/ Python
Excellent knowledge of databases and MySQL/mongoDB
Proficient in the understanding of cloud infrastructure on AWS.
In depth understanding of testing and deployment methods.
Superior communication skills and comfortable in communicating with clients.
Prior experience in managing a team of software resources.
1. Ability to read the documentation and perform 3rd party API integrations
2. Experience with Postgres and Redis
3. Experience with AWS - EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, etc
4. Experience with Python
1. Experience with Django
a. Django Web
b. Django REST
c. Django Channels
d. Django Celery (Queues and Brokers)
2. Experience creating a dashboard with login, user profiles, roles and permissions, reports
3. Experience with Facebook and Twitter OAuth
4. Experience with handling database migrations
1. Basic understanding of NLP - intents and entities
2. Strong understanding of dialogue management and conversation flow
3. Integrations with Facebook and Twitter APIs.
4. Creating and managing Facebook and Twitter apps
5. Understanding of webhooks and REST APIs.