REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP / WORK PERMIT / VISA STATUS:
Should be currently based in Japan with Valid work visa
- * Mandatory Skills - Mainframe, Cobol, JCL ,DB2
- * Should have working knowledge on at least one database – MS SQL server, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Firebird SQL diagnose
- * Language Skills - JLTP N3 would be fine if the
- · Graduate with 6+ years of experience in Mainframe based applications development, maintenance & run mode operations.
- · Ability to collaborate with a diversity of customer's teams to address important issues and to resolve them.
- · Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, adaption and learning of the business processes.
- · Should have experience working with Mainframe, Cobol, JCL ,DB2.
- · Working knowledge on at least one database – MS SQL server, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Firebird SQL diagnose, troubleshoot and fix complex issues.
Only Japan based candidates with relevant experience can apply.
Job Description – Developer (ETL + Database)
Develop, document & Support ETL mappings, Database structures & BI reports.
Perform unit testing of developments done by him/her.
Participate in UAT process and ensure quick resolution of any UAT issue.
Manage different environments and be responsible for proper deployment of code in all client
Prepare release documents.
Prepare and Maintain project documents as advised by Team Leads.
3+ years of Hands on experience on ETL Pentaho Spoon Talend & MS SQL Server, Oracle & SYBASE Database tools.
Ability to write complex SQL and database procedures.
Good knowledge and understanding regarding Data warehouse Concepts, ETL Concepts, ETL
Loading Strategies, Data archiving, Data Reconciliation, ETL error handling etc.
Good communication skills – written and verbal.
Self-motivated, team player, action and result oriented.
Ability to successfully work under tight project schedule
Education : Graduation in Computer Science
Job Description :
Around 3 years of professional experience in Oracle Applications 11i / R12 as Technical Consultant.
Expertise in developing the reports using Report Builder , Discoverer and XML Publisher. Having Technical knowledge in various modules like OM , FA , GL , AP , PO , INV , AR , CM and AOL.
Oracle Database Upgrade 9i to 11g.
Database Patching , Space Management Purging Archiving , Connectivity Issue Tablespace Creation , Modification , Deletion , Troubleshooting Concurrent Manager , Monitoring Application Performance
Excellent Knowledge in Oracle (SQL , PL / SQL , Reports 10g).
Good exposure with SQL Loader.
Good Knowledge on Technical architecture and functional flow of Oracle Applications modules such as Account Payable , Account Receivables , Purchasing , General Ledger , Fixed Assets , Inventory and Order Management.
Having good experience in designing and preparation of documents likeMD70 , MD120 and TE20 as a part of Object Deliverables.
Worked on Inbound Interfaces for e.g. (AP Invoice , GL Interface , AR Invoice etc.).
Experience in designing and development of Conversion Programs to load data from Legacy system to Oracle Applications with effective validation logic and Error handling mechanism (Supplier Conversion , Item Conversion).
Key Responsibilities & Job Duties
● To provide functional support for our ERP
Finance applications (Oracle eBusiness Suite)
○ Assist users in case of question
○ Manage functional requests
● Train users to keep the right level of skill
○ To organize audits of the use of systems
○ Detect and collect issues
○ Implement action plan and coordinate actions
● To manage enhancements in accordance with the procedures which apply in the department
○ Collect enhancements from users
○ Challenge the user requirements
● Define priorities
○ Write functional specifications and coordinate developments with the technical team
● Test and train the users
○ Regularly communicate to the users the status of the enhancement
○ Report activity to the management
○ Collaborate with functional support in other zones to share information
○ Optionally, may manage some projects
Key Technical & Functional Competencies
● Functional competencies
○ Strong Business processes: Finance
● Technical competencies
○ Good Knowledge of Oracle SQL
○ Strong Oracle eBusiness Suite
Modules: AP, AR, GL, FA (At least at a professional for two Modules)
○ Basic knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite Modules: INV, PO, OE, WSH is preferable
Typically requires 6-9 years of database administration experience working with various database management systems
Has a broad level of understanding surrounding information systems, application and Web standards and database licensing
Thorough understanding of performance monitoring, analysis and tuning
Specialized knowledge in database administration of Large database on windows environments Knowledge in performance tuning activities and troubleshooting the issues Knowledge in latest IaaS technologies Cloud, AWS AZURE Knowledge in automating IaaS
More than 5+ years of relevant experience in Oracle Identity manager (OIM) development with Strong knowledge of Oracle Identity Governance 12c product Core and Advance Java, Linux, Weblogic 12c, SOA, Oracle Database.
Should have working knowledge on - Product Architecture, Security Architecture, Application Provisioning, Connectors development, Request and Approval workflow development using SoD, Certification flow development, issue Troubleshooting , Audit and reporting development, Customization using Event Handler, Scheduler and Adapters, e
- Excellent knowledge with proven implementation experience of:
- Axiom Controller View V9 / V10 (2+ years’ experience).
- Building and configuring Axiom workflows to solve complex business problems and mapping to Axiom data dictionaries.
- XBRL and template disclosure submission including taxonomy, data point model and validations experience.
- Knowledge of EU regulatory reporting requirements (COREP/Statistical) with strong Capital knowledge.
- Packaging, deploying, branching Axiom solution including upgrades as part of the software development lifecycle.
- Oracle PL/SQL.
1) Someone who had worked on Mainframe Operations(Console /Batch).
2) Must have worked on OPC tools.
3) Exposure in batch process, console monitoring etc.
4) Aware of START, STOP, MVS, IPL PROCESS, etc
Urgently looking for "Mainframe Operaters with OPC exp.
for a "Product based company" for "Bangalore" Location.
Exp required-2-7 Years
Skills required: Console Monitoring + batch operations + opc +mainframe
If interested DM/Like /can share your updated resume