*Experience in designing and developing a magento based applications.
*Proficient in MySQL, CSS, HTML, Ajax, XML, Git.
*Experience in Magento ,including the development of custom extensions & Magento API.
About Microwebies Software Services
PHP / Laravel developer is an IT professional specialized in developing web applications using Laravel Framework within PHP programming language.
In order to attract PHP / Laravel developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise PHP / Laravel developer job description.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Full-stack PHP Developer
- Backend in Core PHP with API integration experience
- Must have good US experience
A PHP Developer writes clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Write “clean”, well-designed code
Produce detailed specifications
Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Follow industry best practices
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Proven software development experience in PHP
Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay, etc)
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Experience - 1 to 3 years required
Must have worked on WordPress.