About Zapper India Private Limited
at best in class provider of digital and product engineering services and solutions. We solve our client’s most complex digital challenges by engaging the brightest technical minds. Our digital labs help us to stay nimble while delivering on a global scale with a lean and agile mindset.
Design and develop REST based services for the Securities Journals platform.
Implement features like versioning, caching, authentication, authorization, throttling, circuit
braking, traceability, aggregation, orchestration, discovery, monitoring, alerts and analytics.
Work as an Agile squad member and interact with other squad members as well as external
stakeholders including business and technology partners (local as well as global) across Wealth
Management, infrastructure team, architecture team to deliver the objectives.
Objected Oriented Design, Reactive Design, Test Driven Development, CI/CD and other DevOps
practices to achieve the SDLC goals of Global Banking Technology.
Take ownership of the Securities Journals components from analysis to design to development
to unit testing and to production support.
5+ years of hands on experience in C# and related technologies
C#, WCF, Windows Services, Web API, Entity Framework
Web Services (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP)
Messaging technologies (Kafka / MQ)
Relational databases (SQL server / DB2)
Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
Working experience of Agile development methodologies and of DevOps integration
Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development
Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Ability to develop proof of concepts/prototypes in the new areas of development
Experience building applications for .Net Core
UI Technologies (Angular, React, Typescript)
NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
Experience working with public Cloud (Azure or AWS)
Knowledge of Financial market, lending based products and Wealth Management
backend platform, including API integrations with 3rd-party vendors and partners.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a central role as we scale to 1M+ users. You will work with our US based product and
engineering teams to implement quickly and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Our ideal candidate is excited to tackle tough technical challenges and looking for opportunities to contribute to our strategic thinking.
· Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines
· Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services including implementation of adequate resilience and high-availability models to support 24x7 operational availability
· Manage backend API integrations with 3rd-party vendors and partners
· Manage integration of user-facing elements developed by our front-end developers with server side logic
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Optimize Rain application for maximum speed and scalability
· Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
· 3-8 years of Software Development experience
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
· Proficient knowledge of back-end programming languages such as Go / Golang, Java and C++
· Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, especially React and React Native
· Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
· Solid understanding of REST API design and development with experience building REST APIs
· Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth,)
· Good experience with API frameworks
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
· Data migration, transformation, and scripting
· Setup and administration of backups
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Note: Examples of past work will be required as part of the hiring process***
We provide early wage access for employees at mid to large-sized organizations to improve financial wellness and increase employee productivity.
Duration :- Full Time
Company Name :- Fragma Data
Main Skills are Java, Microservices, and SQL
Development of applications in Java including:
Building data processing platforms.
Developing micro-service-oriented applications.
Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, and Microservices
Experience in SQL and JDBC
Experience in build tools Maven, git
Experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus.
Immediate joinees would be preferred
JAVA spring boot, Micro services
REST API consume and produce
Any DB SQL or NoSQL
The Opportunity, as a Full Stack Developer, you'll be at the heart of our company - The Engineering Team. You will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the products. Will help the Quality Assurance Team by squashing those annoying bugs!
Your day-to-day tasks includes:
• Involvement in SDLC of Microsoft .Net based web applications including analysis, design, development, coordination, implementation and maintenance of the products.
• Required to work in a fast-paced agile environment and with a team of dynamic Software Engineers to develop end-to-end applications/products.
• You will use .NET Core using Visual Studio Code as a primary technology to develop applications.
• You are always willing to work in a constantly changing world and have ability to adapt to new technologies faster.
What You should have:
• You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with excellent academic records.
• Proven experience WCF, REST APIs, LINQ and the Entity Framework.
• Experience in Blazor Web Assembly is a plus.
• You can understand customers business requirements, capability to translate those business requirements to technology terms and develop applications.
• Detail-oriented, Critical-thinking, Experience with software designing in a test-driven environment.
• You have a good understanding on Azure DevOps and Agile methodologies.
• Excellent communication Skills both written and oral, and you are a fast learner with an ability to adapt quickly.
Why you must work for VES.
• We have a strong culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
• Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions and drive your learning.
• Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort zone and that is where our team likes to be always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
• Transparency: an open, honest, and direct communication with co-workers, seniors and even all our senior management is approachable.
Contact Abha : HHECBAGECI (Interpretate alphabets into numbers staring A as 1, B as 2 anad so on)
As an Application Developer at Bridgei2i, you will participate in development and implementation of custom projects and products of Bridgei2i in Business Intelligence Applications. The role includes working closely with lead, testers, project managers, designers.
You are expected to develop prototypes of the system design and work with lead, backend developers, testers and project managers as appropriate throughout development cycle. You will be developing bug free, maintainable, scalable web applications.
- Experience of 1 + year's atleast in application development
- Possess good knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD), algorithm and data structure
- Basic knowledge of web services (SOAP & Restful)
- Basic knowledge of relation database, SQL
- Knowledge in any of one of UI frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS, NPM, node.js, JQuery) , or Spring or Struts
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements
Requirements -Integration skills :