- Designing and Developing web applications using Laravel 7 / 8
- Closely working front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Hands on experience with handing MySQL queries
- Excellent logical and analytics skill
- Experience on handling and developing API end points
- Experience with Payment Gateway integrations and implementations
- Knowledge on any Frontend Framework - Bootstrap / Foundation / Backbone (Secondary skills, added advantage)
- Follow standard coding structure with Security first approach to avoid vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection and XSS
- Sound knowledge on integrating multiple payment gateway
- Full stack system development
- Technical risk assessment and estimation
- Technical investigation/research, assessment, and recommendation
- Providing solutions and preparing proof-of-concept for technical proposals and demonstrations
- Product maintenance and support
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any course related to Information Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- 3+ years experience in product development
- 3+ years experience in agile product development methodology/process
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- 3+ years experience on SQL / MySQL (Oracle is a plus)
- 3+ years experience on Spring Framework / Spring boot / Spring MVC / Hibernate
- Experience in JUnit
Knowledge in :
- REST Concepts
- VCS - Git
- Excellent programming and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Fast learner, detail-oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-managing and able to collaborate with offsite team members
- Can render extra hours whenever necessary.
We don't blindly chase after the trendiest technologies, but we strive to use the best ones for the job at hand. That means we try to achieve a good balance between proven tech while continuously evaluating and modernizing our stack as new techniques, libraries, and frameworks come out.
Training: After a rigorous training program of up to one month, you'll immediately get to work on one of our projects. We're working on mission-critical government systems or commercial products that are levelling up the way the world does business.
- Strictly 3+ years of Experience in software development
- Immediate to a month notice
- Should have experience working in Enterprise level applications/ Enterprise software products.
Interview Process :
1. Online exam
2. Technical Panel Interview
3. HR Interview
4. Final Offer / Joining
Hiring Condition: Successful completion of background checking will be required as a condition of hire
Role and Responsibilities
- Working with front-end developers and providing server-side algorithms of user-facing web application elements.
- Coding and creating functional web applications, optimizing code for increasing response time and efficiency.
- Analyzing the goals and requirements, efficiently handling bugs and errors, and finding effective solutions for the same.
- Interacting with the database for storing data and ensuring that every user has access to what they search.
- Accomplishing the projects and goals within deadline.
- Managing APIs that are executed across the devices.
- Involving in defining the architecture of the system.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP and related frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii. Competent in Ruby, Python, nodeJs, and Java will be an added advantage.
- Good Communication, Analytical, Logical, and Leadership skills.
- Capable of managing a hosting environment along with database administration such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of APIs (REST, SOAP) and Web services.
- Ability to scale applications to handle the load changes.
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance.
- Good to have experience in version control, such as GIT.
• 3+ Years of experience as a Lead Developer
• Experience in ReactJS (most preferred) or AngularJS similar front end frameworks
• Experience with the Python or/and Golang (preferably both), SQL, and design/architectural
• Experience in Java or dotnet or other opensource technologies is an added advantage
• Hands-on experience on SQL, Query optimization, DB server migration
• Preferably experience in Postgre SQL or MySQL
• Knowledge of NOSQL databases will be an added advantage
• Experience in Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure with knowledge of containerization, Kubernetes is an
• Knowledge of one or more programming languages along with HTML5/CSS3,Bootstrap
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Experience with Threading, Multithreading and pipelines
• Experience in creating RESTful API’s With Golang or Python or Java in JSON, XMLs
• Experience with GitHub, Tortoise SVN Version Control
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of asynchronous programming with the latest frameworks
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Strong knowledge of unit testing frameworks
• Proven knowledge of ORM techniques
• Skill for writing reusable libraries Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable
- Strong knowledge of PHP for backend work (3+ years’ experience)
- Experience with an MVC framework (CakePHP, Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of MySQL (3+ years’ experience)
- Knowledge of React
- Though not required, experience with Python, Golang, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch.
- Strong English skills (written and verbal)
We are looking for a passionate software engineer to join our engineering team at Airveda, to solve real problems that impact people's health and the environment positively.
You will contribute towards designing and developing our front end components on our air quality dashboards, work with large amounts of data and learn to build efficient data systems along with their backend components.
Our systems are built on Django and Python.
▪︎Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
▪︎Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
▪︎Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
▪︎Create and maintain software documentation.
▪︎Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
▪︎Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
▪︎Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
▪︎Developing E-commerce website for clients.
▪︎Good hands on both Front End and Back End.
▪︎Candidates who have their own laptop will preferred .
▪︎Bachelor's degree in B-tech or relevant work experience
▪︎2-3 years of Experience
▪︎Should have worked on Dynamic websites like E-commerce, LMS, HMS etc.
▪︎Should have developed customized websites
As a core member of the Software Development team, you will be responsible for the architecture, coding, development, testing and release of customer applications hosted both on-premise and on-cloud. Candidates with proven experience in both Frontend and Backend Development (predominantly Backend Development) with prior experience in deploying applications on AWS/Azure cloud will be preferred.
You will be leading a small team of developers (not more than 3 at a time) on a given project, and be a client-facing SPOC to work with the client and meet stringent deadlines. You will be responsible for Coding and Development with a code coverage of minimum 90%. You will adhere to coding and security standards and ensure that your delivery is secure and free from any critical, high and medium-rated vulnerabilities.
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel Developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, compensation, and benefits.
Required Skills :-
Knowledge of MVC Frameworks - Laravel is a must
Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 1 or 2 year(s)
A web application development background
Experience with Relational Databases like MySQL
- At least 2+ years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance java enterprise applications
- Extensive knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming and Design
- Extensive knowledge of Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Struts
- Exposure to or experience with Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins etc.
- Extensive knowledge in creating and consuming RESTful API
- Extensive knowledge in automated unit testing using JUnit
- Experience in AWS infrastructure
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries and interacting with database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server,
- Thorough orientation towards Code reviews, Coding standards, Design Standards, and Code Documentation
- Knowledge in design patterns
- Knowledge of Data modeling in RDBMS or NoSQL databases
- A proactive approach to identify alternatives for a given problem statement
- Should have worked on enterprise-class applications
- Should have worked in an Agile environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills