About Ignite Solutions
We’re a team of passionate individuals who delight in creating highly impactful products. We work with companies who have ambitious ideas and want to see them brought to life.
Work With Us
- We help ambitious companies with UX design, technology strategy, and software development.
- We believe in small teams. Small teams and smart individuals can make things happen.
- We have an open, honest culture. As part of our team, you will get to contribute to our ideas, our plans, and our success.
- We treat you with respect and trust you will do the same to your team members.
- We hire carefully, looking for attitude along with aptitude.
- We like to have fun so bring your sense of humour with you.
1. Working knowledge on GCP (Cloud Storage, Cloud functions, Firestore, DAG, Airflow/Cloud Composer, python, apache beam, bigquery)
2. Knowledge on Google BQ and DBT
3. Good to have Python scripting knowledge for Data Engineering
4. Terraform knowledge will be an added advantage
5. Knowledge on Data warehousing is a must
6. Data Analysis, Knowledge on Teradata (BTEQ, Mload)
7. ETL or ELT process
8. Building CI/CD pipeline, containerization etc
9. Agile ways of working
Team Lead and Process:
1. Ensuring adherence to schedule and quality of activities related to design, build, testing and implementation of deliverables.
2. Participate in requirement elicitation, validation of architecture, creation and review of design.
3. Provide support to the team like pseudocode to team, coordinating with architects to resolve blockers, assigning and reviewing tasks and ensure quality and timelines are met.
Experience 3 to 8 Years
- experience in algorithm development with a focus on signal processing, pattern recognition, machine learning, classification, data mining, and other areas of machine intelligence.
- Ability to analyse data streams from multiple sensors and develop algorithms to extract accurate and meaningful sport metrics.
- Should have a deeper understanding of IMU sensors and Biosensors like HRM, ECG
- A good understanding on Power and memory management on embedded platform
- Expertise in the design of multitasking, event-driven, real-time firmware using C and understanding of RTOS concepts
- Knowledge of Machine learning, Analytical and methodical approaches to data analysis and verification and Python
- Prior experience on fitness algorithm development using IMU sensor
- Interest in fitness activities and knowledge of human body anatomy
Data Engineers develop modern data architecture approaches to meet key business objectives and provide end-to-end data solutions. You might spend a few weeks with a new client on a deep technical review or a complete organizational review, helping them to understand the potential that data brings to solve their most pressing problems. On other projects, you might be acting as the architect, leading the design of technical solutions, or perhaps overseeing a program inception to build a new product. It could also be a software delivery project where you're equally happy coding and tech-leading the team to implement the solution.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will partner with teammates to create complex data processing pipelines in order to solve our clients’ most ambitious challenges
- You will collaborate with Data Scientists in order to design scalable implementations of their models
- You will pair to write clean and iterative code based on TDD
- Leverage various continuous delivery practices to deploy data pipelines
- Advise and educate clients on how to use different distributed storage and computing technologies from the plethora of options available
- Develop modern data architecture approaches to meet key business objectives and provide end-to-end data solutions
- Create data models and speak to the tradeoffs of different modeling approaches
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have a good understanding of data modelling and experience with data engineering tools and platforms such as Kafka, Spark, and Hadoop
- You have built large-scale data pipelines and data-centric applications using any of the distributed storage platforms such as HDFS, S3, NoSQL databases (Hbase, Cassandra, etc.) and any of the distributed processing platforms like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Oozie, and Airflow in a production setting
- Hands on experience in MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks and/or cloud (AWS EMR, Azure HDInsights, Qubole etc.) based Hadoop distributions
- You are comfortable taking data-driven approaches and applying data security strategy to solve business problems
- Working with data excites you: you can build and operate data pipelines, and maintain data storage, all within distributed systems
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment
- Minimum of 2 years Experience in Google Big Query and Google Cloud Platform.
- Design and develop the ETL framework using BigQuery
- Expertise in Big Query concepts like Nested Queries, Clustering, Partitioning, etc.
- Working Experience of Clickstream database, Google Analytics/ Adobe Analytics.
- Should be able to automate the data load from Big Query using APIs or scripting language.
- Good experience in Advanced SQL concepts.
- Good experience with Adobe launch Web, Mobile & e-commerce tag implementation.
- Identify complex fuzzy problems, break them down in smaller parts, and implement creative, data-driven solutions
- Responsible for defining, analyzing, and communicating key metrics and business trends to the management teams
- Identify opportunities to improve conversion & user experience through data. Influence product & feature roadmaps.
- Must have a passion for data quality and be constantly looking to improve the system. Drive data-driven decision making through the stakeholders & drive Change Management
- Understand requirements to translate business problems & technical problems into analytics problems.
- Effective storyboarding and presentation of the solution to the client and leadership.
- Client engagement & management
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Assist in developing/coaching individuals technically as well as on soft skills during the project and as part of Client Project’s training program.
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in Google Big Query & Google Cloud Platform
- Relevant experience in Consumer Tech/CPG/Retail industries
- Bachelor’s in engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or related discipline
- Strong problem solving and web analytical skills. Acute attention to detail.
- Experience in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Experience in one or more roles in an online eCommerce or online support environment.
- Expertise in Google Big Query & Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in Advanced SQL, Scripting language (Python/R)
- Hands-on experience in BI tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Working Experience & understanding of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience in creating and debugging website & app tracking (Omnibus, Dataslayer, GA debugger, etc.)
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of other GCP services is a plus
About the CompanyBlue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup that combines the power of AI & Satellite data to aid in the creation of a global environmental data stack. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental data-sets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for a Data Lead - someone who works at the intersection of data science, GIS, and engineering. We want a leader who not only understands environmental data but someone who can quickly assemble large scale datasets that are crucial to the well being of our planet. Come save the planet with us!
Manage: As a leadership position, this requires long term strategic thinking. You will be in charge of daily operations of the data team. This would include running team standups, planning the execution of data generation and ensuring the algorithms are put in production. You will also be the person in charge to dumb down the data science for the rest of us who do not know what it means.
Love and Live Data: You will also be taking all the responsibility of ensuring that the data we generate is accurate, clean, and is ready to use for our clients. This would entail that you understand what the market needs, calculate feasibilities and build data pipelines. You should understand the algorithms that we use or need to use and take decisions on what would serve the needs of our clients well. We also want our Data Lead to be constantly probing for newer and optimized ways of generating datasets. It would help if they were abreast of all the latest developments in the data science and environmental worlds. The Data Lead also has to be able to work with our Platform team on integrating the data on our platform and API portal.
Collaboration: We use Clubhouse to track and manage our projects across our organization - this will require you to collaborate with the team and follow up with members on a regular basis. About 50% of the work, needs to be the pulse of the platform team. You'll collaborate closely with peers from other functions—Design, Product, Marketing, Sales, and Support to name a few—on our overall product roadmap, on product launches, and on ongoing operations. You will find yourself working with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap. You will be expected to work closely with the CTO, reporting on daily operations and development. We don't believe in a top-down hierarchical approach and are transparent with everyone. This means honest and mutual feedback and ability to adapt.
Teaching: Not exactly in the traditional sense. You'll recruit, coach, and develop engineers while ensuring that they are regularly receiving feedback and making rapid progress on personal and professional goals.
Humble and cool: Look we will be upfront with you about one thing - our team is fairly young and is always buzzing with work. In this fast-paced setting, we are looking for someone who can stay cool, is humble, and is willing to learn. You are adaptable, can skill up fast, and are fearless at trying new methods. After all, you're in the business of saving the planet!
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience.
- Exceptional at Remote Sensing Data, GIS, Data Science.
- Must have big data & data analytics experience
- Very good in documentation & speccing datasets
- Experience with AWS Cloud, Linux, Infra as Code & Docker (containers) is a must
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (DevOPS, QA, Design etc.) on planning and execution
- Lead, mentor and manage deliverables of a team of talented and highly motivated team of developers
- Must have experience in building, managing, growing & hiring data teams. Has built large-scale datasets from scratch
- Managing work on team's Clubhouse & follows up with the team. ~ 50% of work, needs to be the pulse of the platform team
- Exceptional communication skills & ability to abstract away problems & build systems. Should be able to explain to the management anything & everything
- Quality control - you'll be responsible for maintaining a high quality bar for everything your team ships. This includes documentation and data quality
- Experience of having led smaller teams, would be a plus.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
SQL, Python, Numpy,Pandas,Knowledge of Hive and Data warehousing concept will be a plus point.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and provide reports & visualisations.
- Work with management to prioritise business KPIs and information needs Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Technical expertise with data models, database design and development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Working experience with geospatial data will be a plus.
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as SVM, Decision Forests, k-NN, Naive Bayes etc.
• Experience in selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
• Prior experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc..
• Good knowledge on statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc..
• Adequate presentation and communication skills to explain results and methodologies to non-technical stakeholders.
• Basic understanding of the banking industry is value add
Develop, process, cleanse and enhance data collection procedures from multiple data sources.
• Conduct & deliver experiments and proof of concepts to validate business ideas and potential value.
• Test, troubleshoot and enhance the developed models in a distributed environments to improve it's accuracy.
• Work closely with product teams to implement algorithms with Python and/or R.
• Design and implement scalable predictive models, classifiers leveraging machine learning, data regression.
• Facilitate integration with enterprise applications using APIs to enrich implementations